Free: Qoo10 Points

estherchen

Dear Mommies,

My friend just intro me this lobang to get free qoo10 points to deduct from our purchase in qoo10. Those we purchase frequently will know 100 points is $1. An app needs to be downloaded, and run in the background. Will not use much data, as I tried it myself for a month already.

New user will get 500 points ($5), and weekly 125 points will be credited in your account. Good lobang right! just let the app run and that's all. I have research on the app and basically it only want to know the trend of a Singapore using social media.

below are the steps:
1) Use the this link to register: https://sg-digitaltrends.gfk.com/register/?srcid=22084
2) Upon successful registration, verification code will be SMS to your HP #.
3) Key in the verification code, start a 2 mins survey.
4) After 2 mins survey, at the end page, click on Take part now
5) Brings you to a link to download the app.

After you all have download the app, open the app and please screenshot your user id and device id and email me. the page can be found in "about the app" once you are inside the app. You need to screenshot the page for me because I need to send to my friend so that she can credit the qoo10 points in to your account (approx. 2-3 weeks).

let me know if you are face any errors :) its a good lobang!

below is the page of the screen shot. and another image will be the points I have in my account.

Attachments

• 38fa3823-d4ec-4ac6-84df-0832a94572d6.jpg
    38fa3823-d4ec-4ac6-84df-0832a94572d6.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 89
screenshot have to send me so my friend can help to credit the points in your account. can pm me if any questions needed.

Back