[blues00] Micro Scooters - Kick Scooter

Hi,

My friend made her trf for her maxi micro

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 111
Hi,

Just transferred the balance payment S$120.84 to you.

Ref: 14597564975

Possible to collect at your place tomorrow? Pls pm me yr address tks.

Opening a new batch because of multiple requests and I have some free time available these 2 weeks.

Please read the terms and conditions of the spree ([blues00] Micro Scooters - Kick Scooter).
I am ONLY taking in the models listed at the beginning of the thread.

If keen, please put in your orders. I will close this spree by 18 May 2015 (or earlier, if the response is overwhelming like before).

Hi Blue,

im interested to get 2 maxi micro T-bar, is it $75 x 1.7 (anymore charges),
i would like to get
MAXI (T-bar): €75
Colours : 1 X orange, 1 X purple

please let me know how much to transfer to you and estimate when will the goods arrive,

Thanks!!

Hi Blue,

im interested to get 2 maxi micro T-bar, is it $75 x 1.7 (anymore charges),
i would like to get
MAXI (T-bar): €75
Colours : 1 X orange, 1 X purple

please let me know how much to transfer to you and estimate when will the goods arrive,

Thanks!!
Pls transfer 75x2x1.7x0.7= 178.50
Pay only 70% now. Shipping and the balance 30% to be paid when items arrive.

Cash $100 deposited.

Nick: Krist
Email: (please PM me)
Contact number
Model: SPRITE (2 wheeler)
Colour: Black
If colour is OOS: Red
1st payment: $100

Last edited:
Batch 9 is open. Last batch.

No choice but to open because a mummy decided to back out at the last minute.

searchingyou (krist) - I will keep you informed as to when I can close this batch.

Batch 8 has arrived. I will try to sort it out once I get back from work tonight.

Collection venues this week will be as follows.
Friday 5 June: Orchard Isetan Scotts, 6 - 6.30pm
Saturday 6 June: Orchard Isetan Scotts, 10am

Mon - Wed (8-10 June): NO collection as I will be away.

These are the collection slots for now. I will try to arrange for more slots if I can. If you want the scooter urgently, please try to collect from my place at Fernvale, opposite Seletar Mall. Collection will be more flexible as my helper will be home most of the time.

Batch 8 top up. Top up must be done by 9pm the night before collection.
09mumtobe: your order is 2 maxi (1 purple and 1 orange). Sorry about the wrong info on the table.
upload_2015-6-3_20-25-29.png

Hello mummies,
Sorry that I cannot open another batch soon. I think the nearest date I can try to open would be sometime in late august or september.

Hi,
Will you be starting spree soon? It is sept already. I am still waiting for you. :)
Pls let know.
Thank you!!
2 dino

Please check the first post and put your name down if you are keen. I will see the response before starting another spree. The prices have increased so I am not sure if it is worth it anymore.

I don't need to get any for myself but I will help to open a spree if we have enough orders.

Back