Myanmar maid hire

glitterglow83

Hi There!

I was recommended by a friend of a Myanmar agent whom I will be hiring my FDW (aka domestic worker) from.

Was informed that we (as Employer) would need to pay for their myanmar immigration fee of approx S$100/- for them to come to Singapore to work (deducted from their
salary thereafter). To add on, if it is her 1st time to Singapore, the immigration fee would be approx S$200?

Seek anyone who has hired Myanmar maids for your advise if this is true? Even though the amount would be deducted from her salary, I just want to ensure she is not cheated by the Myanmar agent. They come to Singapore to work, every dollar counts ya.

TIA!

Hi There!

I was recommended by a friend of a Myanmar agent whom I will be hiring my FDW (aka domestic worker) from.

Was informed that we (as Employer) would need to pay for their myanmar immigration fee of approx S$100/- for them to come to Singapore to work (deducted from their
salary thereafter). To add on, if it is her 1st time to Singapore, the immigration fee would be approx S$200?

Seek anyone who has hired Myanmar maids for your advise if this is true? Even though the amount would be deducted from her salary, I just want to ensure she is not cheated by the Myanmar agent. They come to Singapore to work, every dollar counts ya.

TIA!
No. I only pay the agent fee of S$388 plus her medical checkup and the course by MOM. No extra cost paid to the agent (except her salary x 7 months)

Back