Advise on cheap gynea

kentan226

Hi all mummies
can anyone recommend me cheap and good gynea in singapore..
im currently 20 weeks pregnant and still searching for gynea package that can help me deliver my baby.
pls kindly help me out if u know some really cheap and good gynea..
appreciate...

Yup. But i have not delivered yet so cant comment his delivery skill. His charges are very reasonable. Overall he is man of few words but patient.

Yup. But i have not delivered yet so cant comment his delivery skill. His charges are very reasonable. Overall he is man of few words but patient.

Hi lynn1981

Thanks for the reply! :)

I am currently seeing Dr Lee as well for my 2nd consultation. Been trying to find more recent reviews abt him too. Hope u can share more with me :)

Btw when's ur edd?

Hi Lynn, hows the delivery with Dr Vincent?
We are considering Dr Vincent, he is very nice but unsure about his delivery & stitching skills.
Thanks

Hi lynn1981

Thanks for the reply! :)

I am currently seeing Dr Lee as well for my 2nd consultation. Been trying to find more recent reviews abt him too. Hope u can share more with me :)

Btw when's ur edd?
Hi Joy,

Hows your experience and delivery with Dr Vincent? Trying to get some feedback about him, he seems nice but because with his age, we aren’t entirely sure about his delivery & stitching skills

Back