Am i over-reacting?

Just got to know that hubby has been asking this pretty single colleague out for lunch (the girl will also ask him or them out for lunch), he claimed that is not 1 to 1 lunch date, is with a couple of other guys (who are single).

They have also been IM-ing each other/WA on some boliao stuff - eg the girl needs to look for a fellow guy colleague, she will IM hubby to chk if so and so is in the office (to me, if that girl needs to look for A, she can just call A on his hp).

He thinks that i'm over-reacting, am i?

Your hubby said that they are not 1-to-1 lunches. So if he's asking her to join a bunch of people for lunch, then it is obviously perfectly fine!

I think WA/IM is ok if just casual chat since they're colleagues. Maybe she doesn' have the other guy's contact? You could be reading too much into it. You should raise the alarm level if he's starting to behave differently. For example, coming home late often suddenly or always hiding to IM this girl then acting normally when you come along.

You could be over-reacting.

Whether it is 1 to 1 lunch or grp lunch, I'm not sure..

IM will be in office, so I wouldn't know.
When I asked to see his phone yest, he was angry and said I don't trust him.

The other guy A is the girl's working partner, so is impossible that she don't have his mobile number.

Yes he has been working late lately

Last edited:
I told him my insecurities last night and he said that I'm different from other women and I'm the only one thinking this way..as though I'm crazy..

I know I am different, I'm on anti-depressant for yrs..

I told him my insecurities last night and he said that I'm different from other women and I'm the only one thinking this way..as though I'm crazy..

I know I am different, I'm on anti-depressant for yrs..

No such thing! You are the same as anyone of us. People on anti-depressant is getting so common these days. You can still work, you can still eat, you can still date your husband, etc... You just need to take anti-depressant on time and stay more relax that's all. :)

A man coming home late is normally either work is getting busier than before or he is frustrated with things on-going at home. Focus on things at home rather than what the other woman is trying to do. It is not an advantage to yourself because you have no idea what is in the other woman's mind.

Is there some conflicts at home? Lack of communication, etc...? Take a step back first. If you continue heading strongly into the issue, it will results in a rise of tension.

Please take good care of yourself! :)

No such thing! You are the same as anyone of us. People on anti-depressant is getting so common these days. You can still work, you can still eat, you can still date your husband, etc... You just need to take anti-depressant on time and stay more relax that's all. :)

A man coming home late is normally either work is getting busier than before or he is frustrated with things on-going at home. Focus on things at home rather than what the other woman is trying to do. It is not an advantage to yourself because you have no idea what is in the other woman's mind.

Is there some conflicts at home? Lack of communication, etc...? Take a step back first. If you continue heading strongly into the issue, it will results in a rise of tension.

no conflicts at home as at now, cos he's usually at work..thanks..

Guys like to hv a companion that adds value to their lives. I believe women want such a companion too.

By reacting the way you did, and based on his responses, are u being a companion or a mother?

good lord u encourage people to take anti-depressant.

dont forget to stir fry with codeine ya?

Why there always this kind of woman on earth just like to disturb other's husband. Why can't the husband spend the time with his wife rather den texting other woman.

Why there always this kind of woman on earth just like to disturb other's husband. Why can't the husband spend the time with his wife rather den texting other woman.

5f976dfd5c3cd7c5e1efb758fb6457f3.jpg

The quote is meant for either genders too. :)

Well, sometimes... I want to take a hammer and go smash some people's heads. People who mess with married people deserve it.

Well, sometimes... I want to take a hammer and go smash some people's heads. People who mess with married people deserve it.

I wouldn't even be bothered with the third party. I put my faith in my other half. If she fails me, and she knows she fails me, we will have to consider calling it quit. I made it a point many years ago no one else can destroy my life other than myself.

How are you with your wife? Never ever ever resort to violence please. :)

I am a husband too and I agree with @bunnyloverz to talk with your husband. If your husband loves you, he has to make effort to ease your insecurities.

I know it is kinda spoil market cause my wife has full access to my mobile. However, that makes it hard to arrange surprises for her. haha :p

thanks all for your advice..

have talked to hubby, and told him how i feel, esp the part on the WA from the girl (who joined his Co few mths ago) commenting that she's so hot and popular with the guys (single/married) cos they are always asking her out for lunch..
(i got jealous bah.. ok, i know i'm petty...)

as for the part on IM, he still dont quite understand and agree with me that the girl could be just making small talk, anyway i told him that if the girl is looking for A, she can just call A's mobile to see where he is - if he's not in office premises etc..

hubby did say that he will try to talk lesser to her..

Back