Good maid agency

I'm looking for a new maid and went through a few agencies. I am fearful of those that are very pushy. And then there are some that is quite Bo-chap and don't follow up and don't care. It's really hard to find a agent who understands your need, and ethical enough to tell you which maid is good (or not). Any mummies had good experience to recommend.

I got mine and my sister's maid from raffles employment. I wouldn't say they are good but their resources not bad.

Negative is their maid are rather ex.

Finding a good maid is really depend on luck
You have to do many rounds of interview as most of them memorise their ans. Training center made them memorise so maybe instead of letting them introduce, you might want to be the one ask them see how they answer.

Hi everyone,

I am in the process of getting a new Indonesian helper and would like to share my journey so far:

Some friends gave a few tips which I followed:
- think through briefly what your criteria are (eg age, experience, nationality, transfer/new) to narrow search
- know your requirements (so you can let agency know to get best fit)
- important to have a video interview or face to face interview (if transfer)
- don't stick with one agency
- cross check agencies that your friends recommend with MOM website, avoid those with demerit points

Initially I started off contacting only 2 agencies, however one didn't get back to me despite prompting and the other gave very few, not too great biodatas. The deadline to have my helper in drew closer and I got anxious. So I asked around to get more recommendations and I just dropped all the agencies/agents that were recommended by friends/family a call/email/msg to cast the net wider.

In total I contacted over a dozen agencies in my search. Here's my review of the agencies:

Best in terms of response time, quality of biodata and level of service for placement:

From my personal experience, these were the best of all the agencies I had contacted
These 2 agencies provides the service of doing short video clip interviews of your selected candidates AND will sent the clips to you over WA. This makes it super easy for you to shortlist and then forward clips to your spouse/parents/pils etc for decisions.
1) Wonderful Maid Agency (Tampines)- highly responsive, always made it a point to follow up, easy comms over Whatsapp, prompt video clips of interviews sent, many good choices of biodata, excellent service (both over WA and in person), reasonable charges. Not pushy for sales, provides very good advice to help your selection. Contact person Evon
2) Eelit Placement Agency (Katong) - had the best selection of quality biodata and with an easy access online system for selection, easy comms over Whatsapp, prompt video clips of interviews sent, efficient service (both over WA and in person), reasonable charges. Not pushy for sales, provides very good advice to help your selection. Contact person Sherly and Ivy

These next 3 agencies were also good- responsive and professional, slightly more 'old school'. :)
1) Vista Employment (West Coast) - Not big on WA, deal through usual calling of office line. Good selection of biodata. You can go down to their agency office to do skype interviews. Not pushy for sales, provides very good advice to help your selection. Contact person Margaret.
2) Home Maid (Katong) - Prefer to deal through phone or in person. Good selection of biodata. You can go down to their agency office to do skype interviews. Not pushy for sales, provides good advice to help your selection. Contact person Douglas.
3) Joy Forever Employment (Bukit Timah) - highly responsive, always made it a point to follow up, easy comms over Whatapps, but was not able to provide skype video interviews of selected candidates.

The rest who fall in the middle of the curve either had sent a very limited biodata (or none at all), or were not very responsive (I kept having to chase). I won't be elaborating who they are. A few didn't even bother to follow up at all. 2 agencies had staff in my experience, who were rather rude/curt (AG Employment and A. Pratama).

Hope this sharing helps some of you in your search. Since I'm only at the search phase, this sharing only pertains to the experience of the agencies for search. I can't comment on the after placement service.

All the best to those searching! (Keeping my own fingers crossed for a good one)

Anyone engaged the services of advance best maid agency at ubi ? Was there earlier, their services and attitude is good. Need some feedback from you guys as i yet to confirm with them. Im Looking for indonesia maid. Any recommendation from experts here?

You may want to check this agency :) What they have is Filipino Maids. The owner of the agency is filipino couple. they are very acommodating. they even helped us to appeal when our application to get a maid has been rejected.

maid_agency_logo_1000.jpg

Address: 545 Orchard Road,
#03-07 Far East Shopping Centre,
Singapore 238882
Tel: 66522403, 66356097
Fax: 66522403
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Contact Person: Mayet , Jeri, Lea
Handphone: 90288459 (Mayet), 90610874 (Jeri), 98879525 (Lea)

Hi friends,

Have been pondering for a few months before deciding to share this review in this post.

Like many of you who are looking for a good maid, I saw many good reviews on this Faith employment agency and decided to engage them for a Filipino helper.

But after experiencing their pre and post service, i concluded that they are really a terrible agency esp the outlet at lucky plaza and the owner Monica is nothing but rude bully and blood sucker on poor employer like us.

If can, please avoid at all cost, cheers!

Hi Tang79,

I agree with you about this Faith Employment Agency. The owner Monica is damn rude and horrible when I spoke to her over the phone in less than 5mins. So end up decided not to engage her service!

Hi Lindabb,

Glad that you have come out to concur with your experience. I had the same feeling when i first contacted her, but due to the positive reviews and giving her benefit of doubts, and thinking my luck will not be so lousy so i engaged her service. But guess i am very very wrong and should have gone with my first instinct. Faith employment Service is poor, unethical and unprofessional to the max!!!!

Anyways the Filipino maid i took from her is by the name of Angela age 41, dark complexion and small built...Just like Faith employment Agency, please avoid them at all cost!!!! Again i have nothing against this company and just sharing my own experience so that potential maid employers can suffer less....

Thanks and best of luck in your maid hunting :)

Hi all,

Had worst experience in getting helper from an agency: jayyne maid agency. Both agency and the helper lie a lot and they put review which is completely different. Posting here so that I don't want anyone to face same situation

I'm looking for a new maid and went through a few agencies. I am fearful of those that are very pushy. And then there are some that is quite Bo-chap and don't follow up and don't care. It's really hard to find a agent who understands your need, and ethical enough to tell you which maid is good (or not). Any mummies had good experience to recommend.

Hi, Please also avoid NATION MAID AGENCY! they may be the biggest with 6 outlets in SINGAPORE but hey that doesnt make them the BEST! expensive and hey sucky treatment! bad indons deployed to us! ended up having to change time and again. havin to pay the agency fee all over again! only 3 mths replacement but maid attitude turn sucky after 3 mths! rude and dumbo maids frm them. so much for claimin they trained those maids but cant even SWEEP FLOOR? wat kinda trainin is tat? how smart huh! by doin so, we will need to change and need to fork out replacement fee!! bad experience with them. sucky maids from them as well!!

INDONESIAN MAIDS ARE NIGHTMARE! PLEASE! CANT DO SIMPLE CHORES LIKE SWEEPING MOPPIN IRONING! CANT COOK! BUT GOOD EATER!!! GOSH
Not all indonesian maid like that,there's many good indonesian you just didn't fine the right person yet.

Hi Lindabb,

Glad that you have come out to concur with your experience. I had the same feeling when i first contacted her, but due to the positive reviews and giving her benefit of doubts, and thinking my luck will not be so lousy so i engaged her service. But guess i am very very wrong and should have gone with my first instinct. Faith employment Service is poor, unethical and unprofessional to the max!!!!

Anyways the Filipino maid i took from her is by the name of Angela age 41, dark complexion and small built...Just like Faith employment Agency, please avoid them at all cost!!!! Again i have nothing against this company and just sharing my own experience so that potential maid employers can suffer less....

Thanks and best of luck in your maid hunting :)

Hi,

I would also like to add my review on Faith Employment agency being a TERRIBLE agency. Totally agree with you on Monica being rude, unprofessional and the after sales service is HORRIBLE! I got my helper from her and right on the 6th month (after the free replacement period is over, such a coincidence right?), my helper decides to go home. I called Monica to tell her and not only was she rude, she even refused to reply my messages and pick up my calls. When I called her office number, she said her phone was on silent but her whatsapp last active time was after my phone calls, which means she would have definitely saw my missed calls and messages. She also implemented holding back 1 month of the maid's salary to be returned if they work for a year. I do not think this is allowed by MOM but it was her "strategy" to help the maid to stay for a year. I was so silly to fall for it. My poor helper now does not get to take back the 1 month salary since she is going back within a year. Even though im not happy that she is leaving without completing her contract, i feel sorry for her for losing out that 1 month salary. But since I pay that money in cash, there is no way to complain to MOM about this.

The reason why Im sharing my experience is so that we as employers who just simply want a good helper for our families to not fall for such unscrupulous agents. As it is, finding a good help is just dependent on our luck, all we want is just an honest agent but based on my experience, its so rare to find a good one.

Just beware and STAY AWAY from Faith employment agency.

Hi, good that you share your bad experiences to the rest. At the same time i am sad that u fell victim to Faith Agency despite so many negativities about this company shared on the forum. Not sure if there is an authority that can step in to cease this "scamming" maid agency from earning quick money from poor people that really need help. For the rest pls avoid and don't think you are the lucky ones that will get good experience from faith agency.

Hi,

I would also like to add my review on Faith Employment agency being a TERRIBLE agency. Totally agree with you on Monica being rude, unprofessional and the after sales service is HORRIBLE! I got my helper from her and right on the 6th month (after the free replacement period is over, such a coincidence right?), my helper decides to go home. I called Monica to tell her and not only was she rude, she even refused to reply my messages and pick up my calls. When I called her office number, she said her phone was on silent but her whatsapp last active time was after my phone calls, which means she would have definitely saw my missed calls and messages. She also implemented holding back 1 month of the maid's salary to be returned if they work for a year. I do not think this is allowed by MOM but it was her "strategy" to help the maid to stay for a year. I was so silly to fall for it. My poor helper now does not get to take back the 1 month salary since she is going back within a year. Even though im not happy that she is leaving without completing her contract, i feel sorry for her for losing out that 1 month salary. But since I pay that money in cash, there is no way to complain to MOM about this.

The reason why Im sharing my experience is so that we as employers who just simply want a good helper for our families to not fall for such unscrupulous agents. As it is, finding a good help is just dependent on our luck, all we want is just an honest agent but based on my experience, its so rare to find a good one.

Just beware and STAY AWAY from Faith employment agency.

Don't ever hire a maid from Super Employment at Far East Shopping Centre! All they want is the first time agency fee! After sales service is basically none. So if you face any issue with your maid they won't help u! The boss May is the most horrible of all!! Don't be a victim!

Do not go to Union United Maid Agency at Katong
Don't expect any follow up support service after getting your maid from this agency. Upfront sales tactics is top notch, but once you have any issues with their maid, they simply ignore you and let you handle any problems on your own. Zero support.. had bad experience with Bernard from Katong Branch.. No action, Talk only... Beware and stay away from this agency...

Agreed. Union United Maid Agency at Katong is no good. Maid ran away from the agency after transferred back to the agency. Then it became Employer problem. Only returned the balances of the agency fee after chasing for months. Always said cannot get the Maid files. After gotten the files, said need to wait for the accountant to calculate the fee. Ate up the insurance.

you can try icare employment services and look for Rachel @ 6513 9551.
Good services and pro..she will do a matching to your requirements, unlike some other agencies simply email you whatever biodata they have

i actually took both my filipino helpers from Faith employment agency and monica served me too.
so far both my helpers are good.
i can kinda understand why some people may find her rude as she is rather straight forward and dont give face type.
the 1st time when i engaged her, i told her that my maid may have to go to in laws house daily, and she immediately warned me that maid cant do housework there except looking after baby. its against MOM ruling if she does housework at the in laws place as it is not work permit address. insurance doesnt cover. she was the only agency that really highlighted this to me. so i found her very "black and white".
when i took a second maid before my delivery of 2nd child, she did say its good and i'm smart because 1 maid will not be able to look after a 2 yr old and newborn which i also agreed.
she then mentioned to me she would actually decline employers who have very heavy workload for maids as employers will just turn around and say maid lousy instead of acknowledging they have overworked the maid. i was quite taken aback because i felt most agencies always everything also say OK.
so i can gather she is no nonsense type and not sweet talker. she will actually tell employer off when she feels is not right and can come off as being abrupt. but i have to say she is professional and both my maids came in within a month and she is pro no off days and only give maids hp on Sundays.

Anyone here engaged 'wonderful maid agency' before? Want to know how their after service and quality of maid plz.

Thanks

Hi all, I am looking for full time helper. Need your help to find the good and best agency in Singapore. Also heard about U&D Maid agency as a good one. Any reviews about this agency would help me a lot.

Sometimes Christians shop placing a big cross in their shops but do not live out the values in contrast to shops run by Buddhists. It is really a disgrace. Was particularly disappointed today at this ASSURED employment maid agency shop in basement level of katong shopping center. Obviously, there is no assurance and a sense of sneakiness coming from the phone call made by the staff to her boss Stephen/ (sounds like Steven) who seldom appears at the agency according to his staff. We put the phone on speaker mode and he kept silent and then asked me to pass the phone back to his staff. We requested a pre-employment normal medical test for the transferred helper which we will pay for it , as a piece of mind as we have a child and we spent hours doing the interview and paperwork which at the last stage a call made by the staff to her boss and he said no medical test he will do and he will not take up this business. He refused to hear our concerns and straightaway told the staff to turn down the business. How disappointed the helper was , the look on her face. In fact, the CRS shop ran by Buddhist upstairs did the test for us and the 2months transferred helper X-ray failed and the agency just refunded us the deposit and even tried to treat her with 10 days antibiotics but she still failed the test and the agency paid for her ticket home. We wanted to give them business again but alas they have no suitable new or transferred helpers for months. This ASSURED agency who has a Christian boss obviously tied down so deeply by money the fact that no medical test risk he would want to take. His helper has only 1.5months loan compared to the one at CRS who fail the test having 6 months loan. What a disgrace! We would not have any future business dealings with this owner to avoid any unforeseen circumstances should they arise as customers interest are not his concerns and I would strongly advise the others not to get helpers from ASSURED employment services too.

Another agency call Carlton Resources at Katong level 1, beware! The manager Calvin lacks integrity. I have a short encounter with him and gave up after knowing that he did not tell the truth about the transferred maid that he wanted to introduced to me.

Further check at MOM website reveals that he has 18 demerit points. 24 points EA’s licence will be suspended or revoked, depending on the case.

All mothers, please refer to the MOM website before engaging the agency.
http://www.mom.gov.sg/employment-agencies/demerit-points-system

Enter the agencies name to find out more:
https://services.mom.gov.sg/eadirectory/

Better be safe than sorry.

You can try this agency..

ablebest.com.sg

I only got to know them through word of mouth. They helped me get my maid 2 years ago. Now i had to renew my maid foe another 2 years i went back to them to help me handle the renewal process passport etc everything!

I personally feel they are Reliable and responsive. They will follow through and tell you what $ to expect etc. They didn't push sale. I initially started calling them for general enquiry only. They will ask you want kind of maid you looking for. What's my expectation of the maid, my Priorities etc. Of cos they will remind me that maids are not super woman... must have some realistic expectations. Then help to shortlist a few. I prefer like that then give me a whole file of maid to choose from when I don't know what to look out for... it was my first time getting a maid when I was expecting my first child.

As mentioned My maid is still with us, finishing her contract, so we going to renew her for another 2 years and we see how.

At the end of the day, the agency can deliver good service but it's the maid that u end up choosing that is the product. So it' really "luck"? Not really the agency fault if you have a bad product. Or if the product turns bad after some time.. they just deliver a good service.

My maid she ok. Not great not perfect but most importantly she takes good care of my boy. Tip for you potential employers. If you looking to hire someone to look after a child, hire one that has a kid already not too young like 1 yo (otherwise home sick!) but maybe like 8yo? At least she knows how we feel as parents. Bcos most likely they want the job bcos of their child back home. For a better life and future. That's my maid. So I always prep talk her when it comes to handling my child. So she understands why certain things cannot do etc :D

Hope this has been helpful!

Hi all, I just want to share my experience engaging helper at my agency. This is my first time engage a helper, I totally don't have idea where to go and which agency and agent can be trusted. I ask help my my aunty, She share her experience to me and refer her agent DENNIS NG to me. My aunty has been using his service for more than 9 years, her maid so far so good, most of my aunt's maid extend contract. Therefore, my aunt refer her agent to me. My current agency located at Katong Shopping Centre #01-39. The Agency name is CONNEXUS EMPLOYMENT HUB. To be honest, I'm abit demanding and perfectionist. The agent DENNIS NG is quite professional and patient. He is wrote down my requirement and within a week I manage engage my helper. Surprisingly my helper very good, she is very initiative and caring person. My baby girl like my helper very much and my house is clean. Thus, I'm highly recommend my agency to everyone. God bless.

Dun use ' WONDERFUL MAID AGENCY" at tampines . very bad service. keep asking you to take the transfer maid in their office although we already told them we dont want after interview by face to face. Then , all their indonesia biodatas not ready passport and always have passport issue . i have selected one and was told have passport issue and ask for reselect . After selected 2nd one , not updates after 2 months waiting time till we asked then they said have passport issue again and need to reselect . all their indo biodatas old aged , overweight or other issues . They just want push all this maids when they know we need the maid urgently.

Hi everyone,

I am in the process of getting a new Indonesian helper and would like to share my journey so far:

Some friends gave a few tips which I followed:
- think through briefly what your criteria are (eg age, experience, nationality, transfer/new) to narrow search
- know your requirements (so you can let agency know to get best fit)
- important to have a video interview or face to face interview (if transfer)
- don't stick with one agency
- cross check agencies that your friends recommend with MOM website, avoid those with demerit points

Initially I started off contacting only 2 agencies, however one didn't get back to me despite prompting and the other gave very few, not too great biodatas. The deadline to have my helper in drew closer and I got anxious. So I asked around to get more recommendations and I just dropped all the agencies/agents that were recommended by friends/family a call/email/msg to cast the net wider.

In total I contacted over a dozen agencies in my search. Here's my review of the agencies:

Best in terms of response time, quality of biodata and level of service for placement:

From my personal experience, these were the best of all the agencies I had contacted
These 2 agencies provides the service of doing short video clip interviews of your selected candidates AND will sent the clips to you over WA. This makes it super easy for you to shortlist and then forward clips to your spouse/parents/pils etc for decisions.
1) Wonderful Maid Agency (Tampines)- highly responsive, always made it a point to follow up, easy comms over Whatsapp, prompt video clips of interviews sent, many good choices of biodata, excellent service (both over WA and in person), reasonable charges. Not pushy for sales, provides very good advice to help your selection. Contact person Evon
2) Eelit Placement Agency (Katong) - had the best selection of quality biodata and with an easy access online system for selection, easy comms over Whatsapp, prompt video clips of interviews sent, efficient service (both over WA and in person), reasonable charges. Not pushy for sales, provides very good advice to help your selection. Contact person Sherly and Ivy

These next 3 agencies were also good- responsive and professional, slightly more 'old school'. :)
1) Vista Employment (West Coast) - Not big on WA, deal through usual calling of office line. Good selection of biodata. You can go down to their agency office to do skype interviews. Not pushy for sales, provides very good advice to help your selection. Contact person Margaret.
2) Home Maid (Katong) - Prefer to deal through phone or in person. Good selection of biodata. You can go down to their agency office to do skype interviews. Not pushy for sales, provides good advice to help your selection. Contact person Douglas.
3) Joy Forever Employment (Bukit Timah) - highly responsive, always made it a point to follow up, easy comms over Whatapps, but was not able to provide skype video interviews of selected candidates.

The rest who fall in the middle of the curve either had sent a very limited biodata (or none at all), or were not very responsive (I kept having to chase). I won't be elaborating who they are. A few didn't even bother to follow up at all. 2 agencies had staff in my experience, who were rather rude/curt (AG Employment and A. Pratama).

Hope this sharing helps some of you in your search. Since I'm only at the search phase, this sharing only pertains to the experience of the agencies for search. I can't comment on the after placement service.

All the best to those searching! (Keeping my own fingers crossed for a good one)

New to this forum and came across this just as I needed it! This is so useful

Hi, Please also avoid NATION MAID AGENCY! they may be the biggest with 6 outlets in SINGAPORE but hey that doesnt make them the BEST! expensive and hey sucky treatment! bad indons deployed to us! ended up having to change time and again. havin to pay the agency fee all over again! only 3 mths replacement but maid attitude turn sucky after 3 mths! rude and dumbo maids frm them. so much for claimin they trained those maids but cant even SWEEP FLOOR? wat kinda trainin is tat? how smart huh! by doin so, we will need to change and need to fork out replacement fee!! bad experience with them. sucky maids from them as well!!

I am very pleased with Nation Maid’s service, my maid is doing a fantastic job! They are dependable, trustworthy, and excellent. That is why I do not know why this hate comment :( Finding maids has never been this easy, but Nation Maid made it convenient for me! Nation Maid REALLY makes me feel at peace, knowing that someone is taking care of my house in the way that I would.

I am very pleased with Nation Maid’s service, my maid is doing a fantastic job! They are dependable, trustworthy, and excellent. That is why I do not know why this hate comment :( Finding maids has never been this easy, but Nation Maid made it convenient for me! Nation Maid REALLY makes me feel at peace, knowing that someone is taking care of my house in the way that I would.

I agree! Nation Maid has been one of the best maid agencies out there, and I always recommend it to my friends. Nation Maid is wonderful, and they provide excellent customer service. The maid that we have right now is very kind and helpful. I count myself and the kids as lucky. Thank you Nation Maid!!!!

Hello there! Nation Maid has a lot of high quality maids to choose from. My maid now is an Indonesian maid, who seem to have a lot of experience when it comes to children care, household cleaning, and cooking , and she had been such a great help to me. I got Nation Maid to thank for this! So, I am recommending this Nation Maid to you. Hope you find what you are looking for. :)

Anyone here engaged 'wonderful maid agency' before? Want to know how their after service and quality of maid plz.

Thanks

recommending nation maid for you!
Nation maid has a high standard when it comes to their maids, this gives me a feeling of trust and confidence to Nation maid. I am enjoying my beautiful house becoz its so so clean!. Having a maid that you can trust feels so good. and this maid agency really knows what we need. so u can try this agency

Last edited:
Hello mummies!
My maid has a touch of thoughtfulness in every room. It is obvious that she likes what she does. I think she had a great training from Nation Maid. Nation maid has fantastic service!

My house has always been looking good lately, and that is all because of my maid from NATION MAID! I trust them and their service has been reliably of great quality.

For all the mummies that are looking for a nice maid agency . my best suggestion is Nation Maid, because they sure knows how to help ease the stress of doing chores at home. I am impressed by my maid’s skills and for doing things without being told to do so. I know that Nation maid has been training their maids well because I saw in their website that they have a training center for maids. And I think that is really good for getting good quality maids, . Nation maid is number 1!

Sorry to jump on this topic but I think if
For all the mummies that are looking for a nice maid agency . my best suggestion is Nation Maid, because they sure knows how to help ease the stress of doing chores at home. I am impressed by my maid’s skills and for doing things without being told to do so. I know that Nation maid has been training their maids well because I saw in their website that they have a training center for maids. And I think that is really good for getting good quality maids, . Nation maid is number 1!

Don't need to keep advertising or promoting for your agency. Nation maid got the most complaints! Avoiding at all costs ! I now got my maid from a smaller agency and agent is very honest , straight away shortlished two suitable bio for me and saved me a lot of hassle. I would say he is honest, he selected a good maid for me and she is coming 3 years working for me . I do agree getting maid is by luck by a reliable agent plays a big part too . So I recommend go for smaller and reliable agencies

Don't need to keep advertising or promoting for your agency. Nation maid got the most complaints! Avoiding at all costs ! I now got my maid from a smaller agency and agent is very honest , straight away shortlished two suitable bio for me and saved me a lot of hassle. I would say he is honest, he selected a good maid for me and she is coming 3 years working for me . I do agree getting maid is by luck by a reliable agent plays a big part too . So I recommend go for smaller and reliable agencies

Can I have your agency contact number ?

Can I have your agency contact number ?

His number is 92300162 Uncle Sam. His agency is quite old @ Adephi.

I actually got a transfer maid from one of the mommy in the forum n she uses this agent for paperwork.. She keep posting for the transfer maid saying she is very good but need to transfer her out because her old maid coming back blah blah blah.. I believed her n got her maid because my first maid went home n never come back. This transfer maid, aiyoh so lazy one! I believed the mommy already knows the maid is no good n don't want to keep her so want to transfer her out! She really cannot make it! I really bear with her all the nonsense and upon discovering her fb one day, I realised she been stealing my clothes to wear n posted it to fb! I was soooooooooooooo angry!! But I never fired away because i need her to take care of my 2 young kids. Last straw is she bluff us her grandma in hospital n she need to quit (after one year) in fact she found a bf online n going back to marry!

So we went back to this same agent n lucky for us to get this current maid! I find that this agent is honest, at least he is experienced to tell me which maid can or cannot make it and shortlist for us.

Till now. my current maid with me for 3 yrs. She is still sweeping n mopping floor 5x a day!

But I am not advertising, my friend :( i was just really happy with how nation maid helped me through my household chores. and I want other mummies to know it too. I love coming home to a clean house and thats a great service given by Nation Maid Agency! :):)

But I am not advertising, my friend :( i was just really happy with how nation maid helped me through my household chores. and I want other mummies to know it too. I love coming home to a clean house and thats a great service given by Nation Maid Agency! :):)

Yes, this thread should not be so negative. Ugh!
I agree with Shimeoli. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Nation Maid Agency. I now have a spotless house that smells fresh and clean all the time, we happened to like Nation Maid Agency so, maybe colormebeautiful you can keep your comments to yourself.

Nation maid Agency is like my new best friend, becoz my cleaning service needs have been answered. i tell maid do this, and she do this, she sweeps floor cleanly. doesn't answer back and very respectful. has good hygiene too. what more can u ask

Back