Help needed Urgently

Howard1234

Hi,

I am a new born dad, a week ago. We have one confinement nanny who started work last sunday, 15 July. We have engaged her for 14days (promised is 28days but cut to 14days on the day my child is born.) It has been 8 days from the day she joined us and this morning i have informed her to taught my wife and my helper on the ways to take care of my new born since we have only 6 days left before she leave for cny. She reply she will only teach on her last day which i did not agree on her. I told her that i will not paid her if no one learn anything from her, especially on her last day. After a while, she decided to leave. And she just left. I feel a bomb has been dropped last min and i need a confinement nanny urgently (who could start work at once) please help.

Black list her, photo copy her passport,ic no.,name...
Send to immigration centre,report her..ban her from coming here to earn s'pore $$$.
Don't let other mummies also kena this problem...
Post her name n from where..on fb..
There are many this case but mummies didn't blacklist them.
So they come again to con other mummies..they are really too much..They are charging too high too
Free lodging,food etc...3x earning when converted...

Thank you all.. i just got one CN who could help us but she is looking at 28days instead of 21days. No choice arh. Just take! Pray hard that this CN is good.

I agree that i have to make known to everyone on how "professional" she is and hope that there will not have another victim. Below is her photo.

Attachments

• 20170124_163313.png
    20170124_163313.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Hi,

I am a new born dad, a week ago. We have one confinement nanny who started work last sunday, 15 July. We have engaged her for 14days (promised is 28days but cut to 14days on the day my child is born.) It has been 8 days from the day she joined us and this morning i have informed her to taught my wife and my helper on the ways to take care of my new born since we have only 6 days left before she leave for cny. She reply she will only teach on her last day which i did not agree on her. I told her that i will not paid her if no one learn anything from her, especially on her last day. After a while, she decided to leave. And she just left. I feel a bomb has been dropped last min and i need a confinement nanny urgently (who could start work at once) please help.
You want to brg bb to my home overnighy. I'm singsporean Chinese. Beennthis line for 6yrs plus. 94369313

Back