Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

I think I will just try my luck tmr,
Can someone share if I promise to return 100 egg and my hubby also promise to return 100 then how many egg I need to return later ?
100 or 200?
Can teach me

I think I will just try my luck tmr,
Can someone share if I promise to return 100 egg and my hubby also promise to return 100 then how many egg I need to return later ?
100 or 200?
Can teach me

Shld be 100 for boy. 50 for girl. I heard. Best check with parents/elderly

Just took 2 red egg.
b0a4accf382746f885cb967146f16f4a.jpg

Asking on behalf of my fren, is eating and praying at TPY ZSNN more blessed than normal Guan Yin? Do you think any eggs left today? Or should check every Sat & Sun only, they cleared daily basis?

Asking on behalf of my fren, is eating and praying at TPY ZSNN more blessed than normal Guan Yin? Do you think any eggs left today? Or should check every Sat & Sun only, they cleared daily basis?
I don't think it is important that which one is more blessed. We can't compare such thing. Important is ur prayers are sincere and really make efforts in praying. I prayed both and I m now in 11 weeks pregnant. I normally went ZSNN at weekends and found red eggs 2-3times.

Just went to return 100 eggs in 2 baskets. There are a lot of eggs today! Saw another 100-200 eggs there. Baby dust for the new rooster year!!! :) <3

Dear everyone, happy Chinese new year! We will be returning 100 eggs to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin temple now. We are blessed with a healthy cute boy and gave birth to him in Dec. Baby dust to all :)

Hi all

From the posts, it seems that most ask for blessings for a baby by taking the red eggs. Has anyone pray to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang for smooth pregnancy and protection? If yes, can share what are the things to prepare? Only return red eggs when give birth to baby already right?

Hi all

From the posts, it seems that most ask for blessings for a baby by taking the red eggs. Has anyone pray to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang for smooth pregnancy and protection? If yes, can share what are the things to prepare? Only return red eggs when give birth to baby already right?

Yes, I did. Infact I was consistently (almost on a weekly to bi-weekly and then monthly basis till delivery) going to the temple at havelock road and pray to zsnn for smooth pregnancy and protection especially I had bleeding in my 1st trimester and carrying twins. Most of the time I only bring flowers. Either those in stalks or packet kind. Packet kind after praying for her blessing I'll go hm and shower with it. Importantly, go with a sincere heart. Even now that I've delivered, I still go there pray on a monthly to bi-monthly basis. Oh, and I was told pregnant ladies are not supposed to kneel to the gods. I just followed anyway. And yes, once you delivered and bb full month, return red eggs.

Hi milogal88

Are there flower stalls outside the temple? If not, I will have to go market find first. To take back the flower packets for showering, need to wait till the incense stick burn finish? Also, do we pray to the jade emperor first before praying to zsnn? Or you go straight to zsnn chamber?

Sorry for so many questions. I'm very worried as I bled last week and now still have spotting. I'm also carrying twins. Hopefully they stick!

Btw, congrats on your bundles of joy! :) Must be a happy and contented mummy now!!!

Hi milogal88

Are there flower stalls outside the temple? If not, I will have to go market find first. To take back the flower packets for showering, need to wait till the incense stick burn finish? Also, do we pray to the jade emperor first before praying to zsnn? Or you go straight to zsnn chamber?

Sorry for so many questions. I'm very worried as I bled last week and now still have spotting. I'm also carrying twins. Hopefully they stick!

Btw, congrats on your bundles of joy! :) Must be a happy and contented mummy now!!!

Unfortunately, there's no flower stalls outside the temple. Normally I'll buy from the market and head down. But don't be too stressed up over the flowers. I do go there w/o flowers coz sometimes it's an impromptu trip down. As I mentioned, it's the sincere heart that matters. Nope, I didn't wait till the incense stick finish burning. Yes, you need to pray to jade emperor first coz he's the biggest follow by the rest of the other gods including zsnn. In short, you pray 1 round first. After which, I'll go back to zsnn chamber again and "talk" to her in-depth. I'll also go to the tian gong miao across the road to pray since I'm nearby. Basically, just to pray for healthy and safe delivery of the babies. Oh, it's good to also do some donation. If I'm not at havelock temple, I'll be at Singapore Buddhist Lodge to pray and then donate. I believe it's like accumulating good karma.

Congrats in having twins!! Totally understand your fears and concerns. I was bleeding at consecutively at week 6 and week 7 with cramping. Scary affair. Was on max support and jabs. Things did get better after 1st trimester. Managed to hold and deliver the babies safely at exactly 37 weeks. I guess praying helps, at least for me. Thanks babe! Yeap, contented mummy but motherhood with twins is not easy. So, chin up and hang on there k. Come join us on the SG Parents of Twins and Triplets FB Group when you're ready. There's a lot of support in there. :)

Hi milogal88
Thank u so much for the detailed info. Really appreciate that :)
Hv requested to join fb group for twins and triplets.

Anyone know if got spotting can go pray zsnn or must wait till completely no spotting then go? Not sure can go or not as there are other deities in the temple.

@milogal88
We need to buy flower when we go praying? any type of flower & colors ?

I try to buy flowers when I go down to pray but if it's not possible to do so, I just go w/o it. No specific flowers but I prefer to buy orchid stalks or non-looking chrysanthemum flowers (my personal preference). Normally wet market has a fair bit of selection. If you're praying for gender specific, I heard that red is for girl; and white for boy (if my memory didn't fail me!). The quantity should be in odd no. i.e. 3 or 7 etc. Normally I'll buy 3 stalks. 2 red and 1 white. And yes, I have a set of boy-girl twins. Maybe you can check with the stall holder again to double confirm ya. To reiterate, it's the sincere heart that matters.

Anyone know if got spotting can go pray zsnn or must wait till completely no spotting then go? Not sure can go or not as there are other deities in the temple.

I went to pray when I had spotting/bleeding. Once was right after going to KKH O&G. Honestly, I didn't think so much. All I know is that I just have to pray to zsnn and all other deities to protect the babies from any harm and let them come safely to this world. At times, I was literally in tears while praying. The worries and fears are real. But if you're not comfy & subconsciously you're concerned about it, then go after your spotting clears up.

Back