Anyone have good transfer maid to let go end of july or any good agency to intro?

Hi, we are expats family push-French with 2 kids. We have a great helper, I'm looking for a new nice family for her. She is 43 years old, Indonesian, sweat with children, very trustful and polite. For immediate transfer as we are leaving Singapore on 30 July. My mobile 97736881. Please call if you are interested. Luiza

Hi i have an indonesian maid, 25 years. She can handle kids and do the households. She is available first week of august

Last edited:
I have an Indonesian maid for transfer from mid Aug 2015.

Here's her profile:

Born: July 1980

Height/weight: 157 cm, 58 kg

Religion: Muslim

Children: she has 2 children, 14 and 10 y/o

Work experience: 2009-2014 in Arab (duties mainly taking care of children and cooking arab food)

She is a hardworking and has a ready to learn attitude. She is a fast learner. Preferably a new employer who can converse in Bahasa Malay as she can only converse in simple English. I am letting her go because of some language barrier (I cannot speak Bahasa Malay).

She is patient with children and can feed and keep children company. She is good with household chores like cleaning, laundry and ironing. She is available from 15 August 2015.

There will be an agency fee of $1,288 and recruiter fee of $500 and her loan.

I have an Indonesian maid for transfer from mid Aug 2015.

Here's her profile:

Born: July 1980

Height/weight: 157 cm, 58 kg

Religion: Muslim

Children: she has 2 children, 14 and 10 y/o

Work experience: 2009-2014 in Arab (duties mainly taking care of children and cooking arab food)

She is a hardworking and has a ready to learn attitude. She is a fast learner. Preferably a new employer who can converse in Bahasa Malay as she can only converse in simple English. I am letting her go because of some language barrier (I cannot speak Bahasa Malay).

She is patient with children and can feed and keep children company. She is good with household chores like cleaning, laundry and ironing. She is available from 15 August 2015.

There will be an agency fee of $1,288 and recruiter fee of $500 and her loan.
May I ask if you are from maid agency?
Agency fees: $1288?
Must pay maid loan for 8mths?
Must pay coffee $ for $500?

Sorry! We are genuinely looking for transfer maid recommended directly from employer.

I had my fair bit of bad experience with Indonesian maid and had paid agency fees, maid loans, etc.

The quotes you shared sounds like it's as good as we walk into a maid agency and choose from the many bios they have on hand

Hi, I have an I'sia maid for transfer.
She has been with me since Nov 2013 and is currently looking after my two children (she also has previous experience looking after children).
She is patient with kids, good temper and good with house work. Can converse in English. She is available from mid Aug.
Do let me know if you are keen. Thanks!

She has been with me since Nov 2013 and is currently looking after my two children (she also has previous experience looking after children).
She is patient with kids, good temper and good with house work. Can converse in English. She is available from mid Aug.

Please contact me if your helper is still available. 86660784

Hi, I am also looking for a transfer maid? any good recommendation? Need someone who can converse in English.

My email is [email protected]. If u have any good maid that requires to be transferred over. Thanks a million.

Hi there, is your maid still avail.? Thanks!

Hi, we are expats family push-French with 2 kids. We have a great helper, I'm looking for a new nice family for her. She is 43 years old, Indonesian, sweat with children, very trustful and polite. For immediate transfer as we are leaving Singapore on 30 July. My mobile 97736881. Please call if you are interested. Luiza

Hi there, is your maid still avail.? Thanks!

Hi, does anyone have a good transfer maid to let go? I have recently moved into our own place and needs help with kid and housework! Thanks in advance!

Looking for Indo Muslim maid as well. Look after children and housework. Muslim family. Please SMS 82822579

Looking for a helper to look after my 2 kids - 8 and 10y.

Hi, I have a helper ready to go any time.

Years of experience: 10+years
Current Duties:general housekeeping, cooking and simple marketing
Previous Duties: looking after bedridden elderly, housekeeping, cooking
Number of employers: 8 (roughly)
Ratings: Housekeeping (7.5/10), Cooking (6.5/10)(mostly Chinese food and soups, need simple guidance )
Personality: neat and clean, no unacceptable bad habits, does not eat much, no trouble-maker, no advance in salary.
Reason of letting go: We have a new helper
Current salary: $580 with 2 off days.No loan.
Asking salary: Asking salary $600 (negotiable)

Philippino maid for transfer. Can initiate transfer process from 25th July onwards. Per MOM the process will take between 7-14 days. Services rendered by maid:
1. General house chores
2. Chinese cooking (good in soup, stir vegetables, steam/ fry fish), fried bee hoon, spaghetti.
3. Cared for childcare going 4 year old
4. Completed 1 year service. In previous employer she took care of elderly for 2 years.
5. She is 38 and married with 3 teenage kids
6. Trustworthy, simple and easy going in nature
7. $550 with 1 off day

Reason for transfering my maid is my sister was retrenched and can no longer afford her indonesian maid who is more experienced especially in cooking spicy food hence I am transfering my philippino as simple as that. Interested party please get in touch with me

I have a Filipino maid for transfer from mid July onwards. The reason I am letting her go is because my mum is now willing to retire to look after my baby for me, hence I no longer need her services (I had originally employed her so that she can look after my baby). It is not because she is a bad helper.

She can do the following:
1. Household chores (mopping, cleaning of toilets, laundry and ironing, etc)
2. Cooking (Fried fish, meat, vegetables, spaghetti, porridge, I recently taught her to make dumplings and spring rolls)
3. Caring for baby for me and for school-going children in her previous employment

Info about maid:
1. She has 2 children (6 and 9yo). She needs the money for them.
2. She is 28 years old.
3. So far, she has proven to be responsible and reliable.

She is asking for $550 a month, with 4 off-days (negotiable to 2 off-days, but daily rate to be paid for each working Sunday).

I can facilitate a face to face interview.

Pls contact me at 97439869 for more info, or drop my a PM.

hi is she atill available?

Hi, I'm looking for a reliable helper too. If you have any good recommendations, pls contact me at 96737672. Would be ideal if can start asap. Thanks!

Hi all. I just engaged a new helper in mid-Dec 2016. Having the helper with me for almost 2 months has made my family realised that we actually do not need one. Further, my family have decided to separately make other arrangements to ensure that my 2 kids are taken care of.

Hence, I have decided to transfer out my helper.

She is single from Indonesia and aged 23. I have her profile from agency and if you are keen, I can forward it to you.

To date, I find her hardworking and takes instructions well. She knows how to speak simple English. As for cooking, she is still learning. For household chores, she is able to carry out fast and good. She is quite good with kid – able to play with my girl and my girl likes her.

I got her for a monthly salary of 500 bucks without 4 off days ($20 per day). Which means her monthly salary with me is $580.

My package with Maid Agency (Labour Express) is as follows:-

1. Agency Fee = $677

2. Miscellaneous Fee = $200

3. Documentation Fee = $60

4. Worker Placement Fee = $3600

a. $50 + $80 (without 4 off days) = $130 (From Period Jan to Aug 2017)

b. $580 (without 4 off days) = From Period Sep 2017 to Dec 2018

FYI – I am still on my confinement, ending 5th Feb 2017.

I will be visiting my maid agency after my confinement to understand the procedures of maid transfer.

If you are keen, you may whatapps me at +65-97481759 (Ivy) for a discussion.

Cheers

Ivy

[email protected]

Back