Mumpreneurs

Hello all, I am looking for interested parties to partner with on maternity apparels.
It will be based on distributorship model, so you will have greater control towards the commitment on quantity and you will manage your own time and customers.
It will be suitable for mothers who have a passion in fashion and especially that of maternity, and have time to commit yet want to work flexibly at your convenience.
Do PM me to discuss more.
Cheers! ;)

Hi "a mum and her bump", is this still available? I m keen!

I'm not a mumpreneur. I'm a dadpreneur! But I have experience in doing my own online business (IT related) and do have experience in hiring help, Search Engine Optimisation, Wordpress, Paypal, setting up overseas LLC etc. You can PM me if you need advice. I don't plan to charge fees or anything. I just need a small favor if you only need a little advice etc. :)

Which mumpreneur?

It's actually a great time for any SAHM or SAHD to go online in this age. Payment collection, blogging, sales platforms, merchant account etc have never been more layman friendly. Ok, maybe not layman. But it isn't too hard to run your own biz in this age. Especially if it's just selling stuff or a simple service.

Curious too. How did the baby grow up? :)

- maple, pls pm me too...
- about passive income can i also know the details?
- any online business pls share details with me.
Appreciate all your kind PM as i am leaving my job soon and m looking at things i can do to earn a living while staying at home with 3 children... thanks all.

Dadpreneur too, I have been engaging in apps more than anything. These days i have been doing some grants with 40% return in 6 months. Will be great to exchange pointers with anyone here especially adhd.dad. Hope to deal with the high inflation in this country. I have interest in doing business in Myanmmar and indonesia too if there are anyone having the same direction as i am.

- maple, pls pm me too...
- about passive income can i also know the details?
- any online business pls share details with me.
Appreciate all your kind PM as i am leaving my job soon and m looking at things i can do to earn a living while staying at home with 3 children... thanks all.
Hi, i have pm you the detail..

You're still looking for business partners after 1.5 years? :p

Yes... it is ongoing to expand my own team.. the residual income will come in itself... i just share opportunity for those keen. the rest of the administration, goods, even commission will be done by company, i don't need to do anything.. what i need to do is to sit back to collect residual income, and share opportunity out. that is what i suppose to do.

Hi mummies, if you're looking to work at home and make money, you can thinking about freelancing too! Got this singapore freelancers directory www.beehivee.com whereby you can list yourself as a writer, designer, yoga teacher, social media marketer, photographer etc.

I know of people who just work at home and can make up to $2000 per month! :)

May I know for the mummies here what is your field of interest for business? I may have something for you because I have to fly overseas very often and I need a local partner to collab with... Of course we can negotiate as each individual has different working requirements because of their situation. Pls pm me or request for pm so we can talk...

hello, are you still looking for someone locally?

Back