Facing issues with insurance agent?

aletheasin

Hey everyone, just yesterday, my friend was asking me what to do with an irresponsible insurance agent and I realised that not many people are aware of the actions to take against an irresponsible agent. So here is what you could do if you find that your insurance agent is unreliable or unaccountable for especially in times when you want to make a claim. What you could do is to call up the company itself and explain to them your issue. The insurance company would then help you change your agent and pass your plan to a senior financial adviser who has at least 3 years of good portfolio and feedbacks. So don't be bullied by any of these irresponsible agent.

Where is ur insurance agent from?
Oh! I'm not the one facing any issues with my insurance agent. It is just that I have seen many people facing this issue and just recently my friend faced the same issue too! So I'm sharing this info with people who aren't aware of the actions they can take :)

Anyway, my agent is from prudential and I am lucky to say that I have met a very good one. Can introduce you to him if you would like too!;)

Oh I have run into similar problems with agents before too! I gave up on mine some time back, but sometimes I have some questions I want to ask regarding finances but don't want to hear sales pitch from agents, I found this website that helps: fundmylife.co

Back