Any gd PD in the east? can recommend?

Dear all...

i m staying in bedok, any1 can recommend nice PDs in the east or near Bedok...?

as i m delivering in TMC, dun thnk i wana travel back to TMC. or shld I? unless east area got no gd PDs, then no choice i hav to go back to TMC PDs la..

can advice? Txs

hi,
u can try e one at blk 139 tampines st 11, i bring my gal there for her check up n jab. u wan more details can pm me if u wan

I brought my boy to Baby and child clinic at Tampines st 81 Blk 826 (cant remember the block). Very experience PD. Even the nurses are experience too. They also do follow up calls after u have visited them and make sure that bb is well already.

i also bring my ger to St 81 Tampines Baby and Child Clinic...

their charges i find resonable...

my ger's Pd is Dr Ho KL...
parents tend to find Dr Ho KL fierce but not for me...

there's another Pd in the same clinic ...Dr Loke...
she is on a more gentle side...my ger see her only if Dr Ho is not around

BB n Child @Tampines St 81.
if rmbr correctly there are 3 PD on duties.
depends on the timing and they day off.

i find their vaccination charges are cheaper than other PD.

My son has been seeing Dr. Ho KL since birth.
Had all his vaccinations there and we'll still go back to her whenver he is sick.
Oh boy, Dr. Ho's great but it's always a long queue, Crowded clinic.

Baby & Child Medical Group
Blk 828, #01-238
Tampines Street 81
Singapore 520828
Tel: 6783 1955

Some of my friends has recommended Dr. Cecilia Lee.

The Paediatric & Family Medical Centre
139 Tampines St 11
#01-52 Singapore 521139
Tel : 67838743

I have tried her a few occasions, quite expensive (cash payment only) and so-so only....

My son reacts better to Dr. Ho's prescriptions and medication, so we went back to Dr. Ho instead.

hi

do consider dr Vasanthi from kinder clinic at Parkway Parade...thumbs up for her...
1st consultation if i not wrong abt $80, subsequent is abt $60.
a little ex....but worth it....my 3 boys are seeing her...she is also my PD and went to TMC to check my NB, I just delivered on the 11th Aug'09...charges quite similar to the PDs in TMC....cheers....

ABC Clinic at Hougang!
Dr Anthony Chee is good!

However need to queue as early as 1hr before operating hours....

second Kai Clinic...
Dr Ho is gd...
happy.gif
charges quite cheap and waiting time is short...

I noticed this is quite an old post thus trying my luck. I'm looking for a PD that will advise on child development and is reasonable. Preferably in Tampines or Pasir Ris. Seng kang, punggol area is also fine.

My child is currently seeing Dr Cecilia Lee at Tramlines St 11. She has too many patients and each consultation is less than a few minutes. Each time we felt that we are rushed out of her room when the nurse opens the door after our very 1st question is answered. She doesn't do child development.

Thank you.

Back