Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

Hi, am looking for a part time that could do chores in the east area. Any recommendation?
Hi are you looking for Part Time helper I have wide exposure in house keeping services in star hotels I can help you during my leisure time please message me at 9811 2592 Thanks

Hi all
i am looking for a part time helper for bi-weekly cleaning (sat/sun). staying in the Tampines,
Duties are :

general cleaning of whole hse (4 room hdb)
Dusting / wipe all walls in the house
Mopping floors
Wash Toilets (2 toilets) & wall tiles
clean window grilles and panels (rotation basis0
Clean kitchen (fridge, table, kitchen top)
Wiping of kitchen wall tiles, kitchen cabinet
pack & clean living room
change bedsheet (once a month)

Pls email me at [email protected] or PM me. Thanks!
Hi are you looking for Part Time helper I have wide exposure in house keeping services in star hotels I can help you during my leisure time please message me at 9811 2592 Thanks

Inexperienced in cleaning officially at people's home but always do housework at home.

25, female and Singaporean, residing at Woodlands. Willing to travel too.

You may Whatsapp me at +65 9235 5533, Lin.
Hi Lin.. Do you still provide part time house cleaning services?

Hi, mummies. I'm posting on behalf of my helper.she has been doing c cleaning for me almost 2 years now.she a local bt staying in johor.she quite good at cleaning and quite young also so can do almost anything i want her to do.quite flexible can accommodate to my timing also.u all can just whatsapp/sms her at 97629347 or +60184073536(reena)

My trusted part time maid, who has been working with us for 3 yrs, will be leaving after Chinese New Year. I need a replacement to work 5 hours twice weekly. Chores include dusting/sweeping/vacuuming/mopping the house (5 bedrooms, 4 storey terrace), ironing clothes, changing/washing (washing machine) bedsheets on rotation and occasional cleaning windows. Looking for an experienced, reliable and hardworking lady preferably staying near Gerald Drive eg. Fernvale, Buangkok, Hougang Green, Fernvale or Serangoon North. Please message me at 96315145 if you can take on the chores.

Hi mummies!! I highly recommend this lady from China. Hp 91962717. She has been helping us for almost a year. She is very diligent and hardworking. She has a great work attitude and she puts in earnest efforts whenever she works. She charges $70 for 4hours and I feel that it is really worth it. I have hired a few other helpers before whom I am not very satisfied with. I really like this lady as she is super nice and easygoing. I usually ask her to help me once every week. If you are looking for a domestic helper, I strongly feel that you can try contacting her!

Sep 3, 2015

Hi. We are looking for a Part-time domestic helper (Singaporean or PR only) for housekeeping and cooking. Being adept at Indian style of cooking will be an advantage. Appreciate if anyone can make a recommendation. Thanks.

Hi all, I would like to recommend my PT maid, Maya. She charge $60 for four hours of cleaning. She is really responsible and did a very good job in cleaning and ironing. Sometimes she will work extra for us till I have to remind her that it's time to go. She is available on weekdays as well. Her contact number is 8347 9417.

Hi are you looking for Part Time helper I have wide exposure in housekeeping services in star hotels I can help you during my leisure time please message me at 9811 2592 Thanks

Hi,
I m helping my mum to look for a part time helper for once a month at Bishan. Need to do cleaning the floor, furniture, windows, kitchen n toilets. Budget is around $50 to $60.
Hi are you looking for Part Time helper I have wide exposure in housekeeping services in star hotels I can help you during my leisure time please message me at 9811 2592 Thanks

Hi i am staying ard Tiong Bahru MRT n looking for a PT cleaner to clean my sis n my house on weekdays, juz 2 level apart within the same blk. Pls PM me if interested.

Hi Viva, is the job still available, can i have ur number ? Thank you, My name is Linda 35 years old Indonesian married to Sporean, stay at Woodlands, never do this job before but i fast learn and im speaking english

Hi, is she keen to travel to Punggol? I am looking for a PT cleaner (twice a month regular full cleaning of the apartment - toilets, rooms, windows, kitchen).

t

Hi mummies,

I am looking for a part time maid who can help clean my MIL's 5 room flat in woodlands. The cleaner must not be afraid of dog .. Anyone to intro?

Probably need help to:
1. Wash toilets
2. Vacuum & mop
3. Change bedsheets & curtains/ wipe furniture (alternate weeks)
4. Clean windows/ kitchen (alternate weeks)

Hi All...can anyone please recommend someone reliable to me. I am staying at pioneer area, 4 room flat. Looking for weekly cleaning service, $15 X 3hrs.
-Wash 2 toilets
-Vacuum and mop floor
-Change bed sheets for 1 room (alternate week)
-General surface wiping (alternate week)
-Kitchen general cleaning (wipe appliances / stove)

Hi mummies,

I'm looking for a good & reliable part time helper. I'm staying in the west side. I'm looking at charges $15/hr. Only for weekdays day time.

Any good recommendations kindly pm me

I'm looking for a PT cleaner to spring clean my house next mth. Any recommendation?

Location sengkang
4-5hrs required

Job scope
Wiping of kitchen wall tiles, kitchen cabinet interior & exterior

Dusting / wipe all walls in the house. (3 room hdb )

Wipe wall tiles in both toilets & wash the light diffuser crate for both toilet.

Wash both toilets

Wipe interior & exterior of wardrobe.

Clean interior & exterior of window panel & grill.

Hi

I m looking for a part time helper fortnightly..i m staying near upper east coast road.If you have any reccomendations or interested parties plz drop me a PM for details.Thank you

Hi, we are looking for weekly part-time helper (either Saturday or Sunday morning, 4-5hrs) near Pasir Panjang (Two bus stop away from Haw Par Villa MRT).

- Ironing of cloths
- Washing & disinfect of bathtub, basin & toilet bowl
- Scrubbing & washing of toilet floors & wall
- Vacuum & mopping of floor
- Wiping of furniture
- Wiping of cabinet and wardrobe
- Cleaning of mirrors
- Cleaning of interior of windows

Last edited:
Hi, am looking for a part time that could do chores in the east area. Any recommendation?

Hi, we are looking for weekly part-time helper (either Saturday or Sunday morning, 4-5hrs) near Pasir Panjang (Two bus stop away from Haw Par Villa MRT).

- Ironing of cloths
- Wiping of furniture
- Cleaning of mirrors

Hello, I am also looking for a reliable part time cleaner at Hougang area, weekly, 4hrs weekend preferred.
Staying at a 4 room HDB with 2 guinea pigs (in cage) and a baby coming along in June 2017.

Duties include
- Vacuum & mop floor
- Cleaning of two toilets (basins, toilet bowls, glass door shower screens, toilet floor)
- Cleaning of windows (rotational basis)
- Cleaning of kitchen
- General wiping of furniture & house metal gate (rotational basis)

PM me your what'sapp number and rate. thanks.

Hi, may I know is your apartment a condominium or hdb? What's your available time? Ella. 91914824.
Hi are you looking for Part Time helper I have wide exposure in housekeeping services in star hotels I can help you out for all your cleaning needs please message me at 9811 2592 Thanks

Hi, may I know is your apartment a condominium or hdb? What's your available time? Ella. 91914824.
Hi are you looking for Part Time helper I have wide exposure in housekeeping services in star hotels I can help you out for all your cleaning needs please message me at 9811 2592 Thanks
Looking for PT cleaner. Please pm if you have reliable and hardworking cleaner. Weekly, available on weekdays

-wash 2 toilets
-wash clothes
-ironing (very minimal)
- general cleaning: sweep, vacum, mop
(Living hall, kitchen, service yard, 2 bed rooms)

Staying at Northeast area. (Nearest mrt: Hougang)

Looking for PT cleaner. Please pm if you have reliable and hardworking cleaner. Weekly, available on weekdays

-wash 2 toilets
-wash clothes
-ironing (very minimal)
- general cleaning: sweep, vacum, mop
(Living hall, kitchen, service yard, 2 bed rooms)

Staying at Northeast area. (Nearest mrt: Hougang)

I am looking for part-time helper for cleaning house in Clementi West, please PM if you have any recommendation. Thanks.

hi, urgently looking for a reliable and hardworking part time helper to clean two 4-room hdb flats in Serangoon north and Macpherson.

- once per month on a weekday but will increase to twice per month after march
- wash 2 toilets
- wipe windows, fans and kitchen cabinets
- vacuum and mop
- washing of floor mats

willing to pay $15-$16 per hour, minimum 4 hours per session.

please message/WhatsApp me at 82945818. thanks!

Hi all, I would like to recommend my PT maid, Maya. She charge $60 for four hours of cleaning. She is really responsible and did a very good job in cleaning and ironing. Sometimes she will work extra for us till I have to remind her that it's time to go. She is available on weekdays as well. Her contact number is 8347 9417.
Does she do serangoon gardens area?

Looking for reliable and hardworking helper for long term once a week cleaning. Duties vary but basically
- wash toilet
- vacuuming
- general house cleaning
- clean Windows
- mopping

Once a week on Weekdays - 3 to 4 hours per session at $15/hour.

Pls pm if you have recommendations or are able to work.

Looking for reliable and hardworking helper for long term once a week cleaning. Duties vary but basically
- wash toilet
- vacuuming
- general house cleaning
- clean Windows
- mopping

Once a week on Weekdays - 3 to 4 hours per session at $15/hour.

Pls pm if you have recommendations or are able to work.
pm

i just got sabo-ed by my part time cleaner and am now looking for a reliable long term part time helper. for now it will be biweekly. Duties mainly

-Wash both toilet
-general house cleaning
-Washing of floor mats
-Clean window frame (indoor)
-Mopping
-Ironing

3 to 4 hours, $15/hr. Location at Punggol.

Urgently need someone for this coming weekend if possible.

i just got sabo-ed by my part time cleaner and am now looking for a reliable long term part time helper. for now it will be biweekly. Duties mainly

-Wash both toilet
-general house cleaning
-Washing of floor mats
-Clean window frame (indoor)
-Mopping
-Ironing

3 to 4 hours, $15/hr. Location at Punggol.

Urgently need someone for this coming weekend if possible.

Hi can u whatapp to +65 8352 3070 pls

- Ironing of cloths
- Wiping of furniture
- Cleaning of mirrors

Hi can u whatapp to +65 8352 3070 pls I can help u

Hi, I am looking for a good part time maid willing to work in Jurong east area, Saturday or Sunday 8am to 12 noon.. $60/4hrs session.. Mainly doing:
1) ironing of clothes
2) vacuum and mopping of floor
3) cleaning of toilet
4) general cleaning of counter tops, dusting of cabinets and furniture
5) cleaning of windows ( once a mth)

Hi Good Afternoon are you looking for PT Cleaner I have wide exposure in star hotels as house keeper I can help you out during leisure time please messages me Thanks

Hi Good Afternoon are you looking for PT Cleaner I have wide exposure in star hotels as house keeper I can help you out during leisure time please messages me Thanks
Hi Good Afternoon are you looking for PT Cleaner I have wide exposure in star hotels as house keeper I can help you out during leisure time please messages me 9811 2592 Thanks

I can recommend my part time helper if anyone needs it for CNY general cleaning. Her rate is $18-$20 per hour onwards, 3 hours minimum. Can whatsapp me at 90825016 to get her number.

Hi all
i am looking for a part time helper. staying in the west side of Singapore (west coast road), PT cleaner that is able to work minimum 3 hours. Most of the duties that will be assigned are:

general cleaning of whole hse (3 room hdb)
Dusting / wipe all walls in the house
Mopping floors
Wash Toilets (2 toilets) & wall tiles
wash window grilles and panels (as & when needed)
Clean kitchen (fridge, table, kitchen top)
Wiping of kitchen wall tiles, kitchen cabinet interior & exterior
pack & clean living room
dust the walls
change bedsheet (once a month)

Do PM me or contact if you know of any helper that's willing to take up the job, thanks!
(90603364)

Hi, I am looking for a good part time maid willing to work in Jurong east area, Saturday or Sunday 8am to 12 noon.. $60/4hrs session.. Mainly doing:
1) ironing of clothes
2) vacuum and mopping of floor
3) cleaning of toilet
4) general cleaning of counter tops, dusting of cabinets and furniture
5) cleaning of windows ( once a mth)
hi Mam I am Indonesian and can do part time cleaning on sunday<contact me on 82648450

Hi all

I'm trying to find a part time helper every Sunday for 4 hours slot at Commonwealth station, less then 3mins walk to my place.
3 bedrooms
2 bathrooms

- general cleaning of entire house including bathrooms and mopping
- changing bedsheets
- ironing of clothes
- cleaning of windows

Willing to pay up to $15 per hour.
Interested parties please pm me.
Thanks.
hi Mam I am indonesian can do part time cleaning,contact me at 82648450

Hi all,

I am looking for a part time helper for my mum who is staying in Sengkang. Preferably cleaning on Sat or Sun morning and $15/h for about 3 or 4 hours.

-Toilet cleaning (2 toilets)
-general house cleaning (living room, kitchen etc.)
-Mopping
-Ironing

Do PM or contact me if you know of any helper that's willing to take up the job, thanks!
(81817418)

Looking for a reliable part time helper to clean at Loyang area (near Pasir ris). Hoping to start this weekend 4 or 5 Feb 2017 for about 3 or 4 hrs. General cleaning required includes
1) vacuuming and mopping of house
2) cleaning of toilet/ kitchen / laundry / balcony areas
3) cleaning windows etc

Would appreciate any recommendations. Pls pm me your rates/availability @90908132.

Part time south indian maid available on weekdays and weekend.... 15/hr minimum 3 hours.can cook indian food . Good in cooking and cleaning and ironing.. pl whatsapp 90683742 Jay

Back