Any reviews of Dr John Tee from KKH?

I'm due mid August! Waiting time seems very fast! Which is good but also got me wondering if it's because he's not that good..

Yup.. mine on weekdays.. went twice so far and both is like less than 30 mins! I shall count my blessings then!!

Hihi, my edd mid aug as well. Just seen him today. Find him quite okay. 3rd bb, prefer my 1st gynae. But due to high risk, decide to try KKH.

I heard from my friend that his stitching skill is quite good. (I've not delivered yet, also due in Jun).

Our consultation with him is usually less than 10 - 15mins as he doesn't seem to like talking much.

John Tee is a man of few words cause he has too many patients. I was hospitalised 6 times during my pregnancy and he would always make effort to make his rounds, even on sat and sun. I gave birth on CNY eve and he came to see me on the 2nd day of CNY which I never expected. I had emergency cesarean done and the healing time was so much faster compared to my 1st cesarean. No regret choosing him as my gynae.

My encounter with him was a short 10 min when he did my CVS for me. His words through that 10min during the procedure gave me the strength and faith when receiving my Oscar result right before CNY was devastating. He is wonderful.

And I think it doesn't matter if he talk much. Cause if u have questions I'm sure he would answer. Otherwise, short consultation= baby is healthy & nothing to discuss further. Isn't it ? :):):)

Dr John Tee is a very experience doctor. He is quick in making decision which is very important for mother and baby if there is any danger or complications. As i know, he is also well known for a fast cesarean which i heard from the nurses. Cons : Man of few words.

Hi, I had my #1 via him, born jan 13..seeing him for #2 now. Due june.

I think he is good. No complaints so far. He is short and sweet in consultation. But will definitely ans u if u have any qns

Hi Poesie, you can jot down any questions that you would like to ask him. He is indeed a man of few words but so far friendly and each session usually v short.

hi ladies, i'm newly pregnant and got assigned to dr. john tee randomly. yes, definitely found him a man of a few words and since this is my first and my hubby is unfortunately overseas, i was hoping for a bit of "sayang." know what i mean? but he was also nice in the sense he did ask me some interesting questions on my work and everything. i guess i'll be going with what leanne said! haha! but if you have any other insights please let me know. after all he is an a/p so should be ok.....

Hi Bunny23,
can i check how do u get assigned to dr John tee randomly?
u get referral from GP first and just called KKH for appt w/o specifying for any dr??

Am seeing Dr John Tee now. He is indeed a man of a few words. I thought my previous Gynae, Dr SF Loh is a man of a few words. But Dr John Tee beat him hands down. I did my own research for my #2 this time cos SF Loh went to TMC.
I shortlisted Dr John Tee, his nurses told me that they have to ask if he is ok to take on my case. I think about a week later, they called back and said Dr Tee will take on my case and so i am seeing him for my #2.

Hi mommies
I was with Dr John Tee for my no1 to no3. Youngest is now 6 yr old. :)
I am still seeing him every 2 years for pap smear tests.
Although he's a man of few words, he will talk if we ask him any questions.
Some of my friends are seeing him as well.

How is csect recovery under Dr John Tee's stitching like?
My previous deliveries were by csect. For my last one, my csect wound was hurting very badly on one side on Day2 post delivery.
It remained sore for a long time and I had difficulty taking big steps. The soreness only slowly dim and go away after a year.
I really hope to find a good KKH gynae under whom my csect wound recovery will be fast and well.

I had all my 3 kids under him with my eldest 15 n youngest 3.. Fantastic n patient gyne.. Man of few words but he can def provide u that confidence cos he can answer any questions u ask...

Back