confinement lady available 陪月嫂寻工

WYMOND

I am 60-years old housewife. I am mandarin speaker and understand simple english. I am physically fit so I still helping my husband home business. Hence, i only available at certain period, I can help you to take care your newborn and the mummy during your confinement period at day time (Typical time is from 10am - 7pm). Confinement period need special care to the mother, in term of physically and mentally as well, the new hand mother need someone who is experienced to take care, teach and guide.

我是六十岁的家庭主妇。说华语但也能理解简单的英语。我健康无病痛体力中等所以还有帮我丈夫的家庭生意。所以只在特定的月份时段有空档做陪月嫂,我可以帮忙新手妈妈和照顾你们的新生儿,白天时间从十点到晚上七点。女人怀孕生子后最需要特别照顾,需要一位有经验的人帮忙照顾你们和教导新手父母如何照顾你们的宝贝。

That's included typical workscopes like, cook lunch, dinner (typical is one soup, one meat and one veggie per meal) and dessert for the mother, boil the herbal water "Da feng Chao" for mother bathing, prepare red date water (yue zi shui) for mother, feed baby,bath baby, comfort baby to sleep, clean baby clothing, and the last week of the confinement period, i will guide the mother how to take care own baby. I will share my experience to the mother if she want advises, at the same time, i will respect to the parent if they have their own thinking and method.

所以我会负责煮月子午餐和晚餐(一汤,一肉,一菜至少在每一餐里)和甜品,煮药草给妈妈洗澡,准备月子水,喂奶,替宝宝洗澡,洗宝宝的衣服,在最后的一星期里我会教导新手妈妈如何照顾自己的宝宝。我会分享我的经验如果妈妈们想知道,与此同时,我也会尊重父母亲们的想法与方法。

Confinement dish is critical for mother. Hence, i have studied and prepared a set of typical dishes for the mother. You need early prepare 3 main ingredients which is ginger , sesame oil , wine . The meal included sweet vinegar pork knuckle,papaya fish soup, sesame oil chicken rice, stir fried sweet potata leaf, stewed seacucumber with mushroom, sesame oil ginger rice, black chicken soup, black bean pork rib soup, yellow wine ginger chicken, sesame oil pig liver and pig kidney, basil leaf egg, lotus root peanut soup, stewed lotus root with pork, mee sua, toufu fish soup, black fungus with spinach etc...I know how to cook variety of confinement dishes so you won’t felt bored over the period. However, i will advise which dishes to eat at different period (1st week is period to get rid of lochia ; 2nd week is period to contract back uterus, 3rd and 4th week is period to replenish nutrition and energy).

月子餐对妈妈很重要。所以,我有研究且配合我的经验准备了一系列的月子餐给妈妈们。 三大基本材料是老姜,麻油和酒。这些月子餐包括了糖醋猪脚,木瓜鱼汤,麻油鸡饭,炒番薯叶,炖香菇海参,麻油炒饭,麻油猪肝和猪腰,黑鸡药材汤,黑豆排骨汤,黄酒鸡,九层塔蛋,莲藕花生汤,莲藕炖五花肉,面线,豆腐鱼汤,木耳炒菠菜等等。我会煮多种月子佳肴所以妈妈们不会吃到腻。而且我会在不同时刻煮不一样的菜肴,第一个星期主要是排恶露,第二个星期主要是收缩子宫,第三和第四是进补。

You can see the workscope is heavy, I also think it is important to focus on taking care baby and mother, hence there is limited time for extra housework and i hope the owner can understand. Due to i might busy for helping my husband business sometimes, hence you can text or ring my son at +659184 6208 first if you interested, and i will call you back if you like to phone interview me personnally and check for the rate. Thanks you.

由于繁复的工作量,我主张重点照顾妈妈和宝宝而已,所以无法帮客户做额外的家务也希望客户谅解。由于我还有帮忙丈夫的生意,所以若有兴趣,你可以先打电话或讯息我儿子 +65 9184 6208, 我将会在你空档时回电给你以方便你通过电话多了解我和收费。谢谢。

2017 Available period 我2017年的空档月份日期:

3-Apr to 20-May, 3号4月 到 20号5月

31-May to 21-Aug, 31号5月 到 21号8月

5-Oct to 20-Dec, 5号10月 到 20号12月

note: Sometimes i see a lot of -ve feedback to the bad confinement lady that they employed, i believed we can solve the issue face-to-face if we does have issue, and if you not happy my service, you can immediate terminate me or let me know the way you prefer immediately. I believed communication can solve the misunderstanding as both an adults are not an unreasonable person.

备注:有时我看到很多对陪月嫂的负面指责,我相信我们可以面对面好好解决任何问题,如果你不满我的服务可以直接终止我的服务或马上让我知道你偏好的方法。我相信沟通可以解决误会毕竟我们都不是不讲理的人。

Back