Looking for babysitter/Infant Care/Nanny

Janmum16

Dear Mummies,

I'm newbies here. Need help.Do you have any good nanny or baby sitter to recommend at Commonwealth Drive area? Need it around mid June 2017.

Hi all, I'm looking for a babysitter / nanny in June 2017 in Fernvale (near seletar mall) Pls pm me

Thanks all.

Hi, I am looking for a babysitter/nanny in Punggol area in Jun 2017 who can come to our home (near Central Christian Church). Willing to pay. Please PM me. Thank you.

I have a good and experience nanny to recommend. She attended the confinement nanny training course in KKH just few months ago. You can contact Mary at 97788522. She is currently a live in nanny at my house but Im able to make work arrangement to work from home therefore I do not require her service by end of this month to save some cost too.

Dear Mummies, I am looking for an experienced nanny who absolutely love caring for infant, June 2017 around Telok Blangah area / West Coast / Buona Vista. Please let me know if you have good recommendations.
Thanks in advance!

Dear All
I'm looking for a experience babysitter to take care of my 5months baby starting from February 2017 at Punggol,Sengkang, Hougang area. I appreciate if you have someone to refer/recommend, please contact me at 96548991.

Hi all, I'm looking for a babysitter / nanny in June 2017 in Fernvale (near seletar mall) Pls pm me

Thanks all.

Hi I'm nanny staying at sengkang experienced nanny 5 years cook healthy meals and if you pick your child late due to some events and need me to take care, no charges included BTW I live at sengkang Contact me at 96696099

Hi, I am looking for a babysitter/nanny in Punggol area in Jun 2017 who can come to our home (near Central Christian Church). Willing to pay. Please PM me. Thank you.

Hi I'm nanny staying at sengkang experienced nanny 5 years cook healthy meals and if you pick your child late due to some events and need me to take care, no charges included BTW I live at sengkang Contact me at 96696099

I am looking for a babysitter at Whampoa area from July 2017. Any recommendation or nanny in this forum, you can whatsapp Michelle 93384850. Requirement just Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm @ market rate....

Hi Mummies, I am a first time mum due in Jan 2017. Am looking for information on infant care nannies/ advice/recommendation.
Am living in Bishan/AMK area. Thank you!

Hi I m looking for a nanny whom could take care of baby ( 2months old )from Monday to Friday , we will bring back the baby on weekends, the baby estimated due date is 03 June 2017. please email [email protected] or whatsapp 94892645. please do not call thanks!

we prefer the nanny to be living near the Choa Chu Kang area. ( Keat Hong Close)

Hi I'm posting this on the behalf of my mum.

She have more than 10 years of experience with babysitting infants to toddlers. We are currently staying at Sembawang. Our house is pets and pest free. Babysitting will take place at our house. She is able to converse with both English and Mandrian. Please feel free to call us at 67539175 if you have any enquirers.

Cheers!

Dear All
I'm looking for a experience babysitter to take care of my 5months baby starting from February 2017 at Punggol,Sengkang, Hougang area. I appreciate if you have someone to refer/recommend, please contact me at 96548991.

Hi Kiking, i pm-ed u

EzyWatermark1611201008241124.png
EzyWatermark1611201021331133.png

EzyWatermark1611260957541154.png

I have a good and experience nanny to recommend. She attended the confinement nanny training course in KKH just few months ago. You can contact Mary at 97788522. She is currently a live in nanny at my house but Im able to make work arrangement to work from home therefore I do not require her service by end of this month to save some cost too.
Hi,
May I know the ages of your kid(s) whom Mary helped you with? I am delivering in mid-June 2017 and am planning to engage a confinement lady for 3 months. I am also considering engaging a live-in nanny for a longer term hence someone who can help with confinement and stay on for another 9-12 months. What are her charges like?

Hi Mummies, I am a first time mum due in Jan 2017. Am looking for information on infant care nannies/ advice/recommendation.
Hi, I'm a Chinese staying at Toa payoh. Experience with infant.
Worked in child care infant bay before.
With CIT certificate. Able to look after your baby.
Please text me @ 90073068 for more details.
Thank you
Weecheng

Dear Mummies, I am looking for an experienced nanny who absolutely love caring for infant, June 2017 around Telok Blangah area / West Coast / Buona Vista. Please let me know if you have good recommendations.
Thanks in advance!
I'm staying in queenstown . 98960701

Thanks in advance!
I am a Babysitter at Strathmore Avenue. Pl call 97274718 Ms Tina if you need? Thank

Thanks in advance!

I am a babysitter at Strathmore Avenue, if you need Pl call me Ms Tina 97274718.

Hi I'm looking for an experience nanny to take care of my 7months baby in Jurong West area on June 2017.I appreaciate if you have someone to refer / recommend please contact me at 83193682. Thanks in advance.

Hi. You can try contacting KAMISAH 86084253. She can take care of infants to 3 year olds.

Hi,
I am able to take care of your new born baby after 1 month old at my house which is either nearby Mustafa or Sengkang. I can take care at night from 8pm onwards till tomorrow 8am (timing depending on location). I am also available to take care on weekends the whole day. Drop me a line at 9001 1484 if you are interested.

Hi ThinkPam,
My mum is a nanny. We are staying at tpy. Interested can whatapp me at 91723205.
Thanks!

Hi I'm looking for an experience nanny to take care of my 2 months baby in Serangoon area on August 2017.I appreaciate if you have someone to refer / recommend please contact me at 81680081. Thanks!

Hi,
May I know the ages of your kid(s) whom Mary helped you with? I am delivering in mid-June 2017 and am planning to engage a confinement lady for 3 months. I am also considering engaging a live-in nanny for a longer term hence someone who can help with confinement and stay on for another 9-12 months. What are her charges like?
Hi, you can contact my mum Mdm Lee 87990713 for confinement Nanny she have 15 years experience .

Hi I'm looking for an experience nanny to take care of my 6 months baby in Sengkang area asap. I appreaciate if you have someone to refer / recommend please PM me contact. Thanks!

My gf's mum is a nanny for many years. She stays at opposite Rivervale Plaza. Currently looking after a 2 years old boy and would like to look for another baby. Ping me at 8125-5579. Thanks.

Hi, i am looking for nanny to taking care a 4 month baby around choa chu kang ave 4, I appreciate if you have someone to refer/ recommended, please drop me an email [email protected]

Thanks in advance.
Hi I'm staying at sembawang. Don't know is that too far for you. I'm been in this line for 6yrs from new born to 7yrs old kids. I brought my own girl up myself. They are already 10 n 13yrs old. Their studies also taught by me. You can contact me 94369313

Hi I m looking for a nanny whom could take care of baby ( 2months old )from Monday to Friday , we will bring back the baby on weekends, the baby estimated due date is 03 June 2017. please email [email protected] or whatsapp 94892645. please do not call thanks!

we prefer the nanny to be living near the Choa Chu Kang area. ( Keat Hong Close)
Hi sembawang ok for you? 94369313

I have recommendation for a nanny near Jurong West/Boon Lay area. Took care of my son from the time he was 3 months old, until 18 months old. She took very good care of my son, and she is flexible with timing and cooks 3 meals for my son everyday, even sends back dinner if I pick my son early. You can contact her at 96164806

Hi,

I am looking for an experience infant care nanny who stay around Toa Payoh preferably around Kim Keat Link, Kim keat Ave, lor 7 or Toa Payoh Central.

Will need help to look after baby full day from sept 17 onwards until child care going age.

Pls email ([email protected]) or PM me. Thank u.

Hi, I am looking for 5 days full day (7am to 7pm) nanny near Telok Blangah Rise;

Start in april 2017, please let me know if you have someone that fits into profile of infant care (2 months old and beyond).

Thanks.

Hi I'm looking for an experience nanny to take care of my 6 months baby in Sengkang area asap. I appreaciate if you have someone to refer / recommend please PM me contact. Thanks!

I'm also looking for experienced nanny in Sengkang area. Pls PM me contact if you have any good recommendations. Thanks

Hi All,

I am looking for a babysitter

Start Mid June 2017
Area: Punggol Damai (I am currently staying at Blk 603A) or Punggol Cove (My #1 childcare at block 101B)
Amount: $800 - $850
Timing: Mon - Fri (I will send about 7.45am and fetch by 7pm)

Back