Recommendation for prenatal masseuse at home

Hi hi..

Just wanted to inform you ( although very late) that Mdm Layla actually explained to me why the gap was as such. More of healing of the wound so that my body is rested and well for the next session.

Guess I was just shocked. But she explained well.. hope your baby is well and growing.
Hi! My baby is growing well and good. I hope your body is recovering fine and baby is all ok too! I slimmed back fast. All those who saw me kept saying i slim down alot. Seemed to be skinnier than before. But my weight remains at pre preg. Still glad i slim though tummy still very flabby. so u engaged mdm layla for all sessions?

My Malay masseuse Aunty Su is charging me $60/2hr in 2013. Dunno her rates got increase or not.
But she is pretty old already, not sure whether is she still working or not.
I hope to engage her again because she is super good in treating my engorgement.
you have her contact?

Hihi... can try diana@94793566.. she hd change her no.. ive tried her thrice... shes friendly n good eventhough shes young. Bt hv to make advance booking..:)

anybody used mdm samsiah 92950064 before? any good advise what is the best time for massage? THanks.

Samsiah is ok but her timing is very bad. Always last min cancel. Post natal suppose to do 5 days sometimes only do 1 time. Will not recommend. Massage and call at times also nvr reply. Always asking u to buy things then keep chasing u to pay then sit on things. Ask me to buy something then one month nvr give.

Skeptical about Pregnancy Insurance?
Not Sure Pregnancy Insurance is important?
Which Pregnancy Insurance is the best in the market?

Let us share with you

Singapore motherhood have recently added this 'Prenatal Coverage for Pregnancy' in the home page, click the link to read more http://singaporemotherhood.com/axa-pregnancy-insurance-frankie/

ILP & NON ILP Included

and also click here to redeem your complimentary Baby Stroller Organiser http://singaporemotherhood.com/form/axa-pregnancy-insurance/

Just to share with u all. Please dont engage Samsiah. She is always full of excuse to cancel your appointment. Accident la, Leg pain la, urgent matters. I had known her for only abt 3 mths. She had dont know cancel how many times. Also depends on her she will MIA and not reply. Very bad. She will also always say so the massage so cheap where can u find any more. She is very fast when ask u to sign package or buy things. She will ms u every hour to ask for payment. promise u every thing but then when u ask then say cannot la and give u a lot of excuse. Pls beware....

Back