Bust Shrink After 2 Kids

Apple Cin

Hello Mummies

Just wanna find out if there are fellow mummies out there who share the same fate as me? I was an A+ cup before marriage. After marriage, I had 2 kids, both 20 mths apart. Breast-fed them by exclusive pumping for 1 1/2 yrs each. After weaning off my 2nd child, my breasts shrink so much to the extent that I m almost flat-chested, sad to say :( And it's been like that since. My 2nd child is now 4YO.

Hubby has been 'complaining' abt my flat chest, although personally I actually don't mind, except for occasionally envying others who can wear swimsuit, low-cuts etc.

But more for my hubby, is there anyone who can share some effective bust enhancements? I dread the thought of going under the knife, nor take supplements (dun trust the efficacy of the so-called natural ingredients). Anyone tried those salons like SlimFit and Tokyo Bust Express? Are they really that effective?

Mummies please help. :(

Your husband complained? But why? You are like that now cos you wanted the best for the kids! Let him know that!!
Mine have also lost their volume after breastfeeding. I know what you mean about envying others. I feel the same too.

Actually I thought of going for BA but still haven't got the courage to do so. Plus not working so financially not able to do so.
Tried a cream before but never was diligent enough with the massage etc.
Heard Tokyo bust that sort will perhaps just firm up your assets but once u stop patronising them,
Your breasts will go back to their original state unless you carry on with their cream etc?!
Seriously I think the only way to enlarge it by cupsize is to go for enhancement/augmentation. Once and for all.
The other breast treatments are just good for firming only I guess but in terms of really upping your size.

I would go for BA if I can afford it and have enough courage for it.

I have the same problem. Bfed both my kids and then my breasts just disappeared. So upset. I wanna to do smth to make myself look good again. I would also like to go for BA but since I am a SAHM, I worried of the downtime after the surgery as I have 2 kids to look after.

dear ladies, your value not base from your body. Just tell yr hb that's not important big or small or flat. as long as you are healthy.
you can eat more meat like beef or fish to build more tissue.

i totally feel u mummies. i am now doing my treatments at tokyo bust. its really very expensive. $800 per session. i have done 3 so far, seems to have a slight improvement. fingers crossed.

I never heard of any man who likes fake bust. Please don't be silly to even considering going under-the-knife! :)

Only bust enhancement/augmentation works. I've verified this with my hubby's friend who is a skin doctor/surgeon. All those bust treatments and creams selling out there are a waste of money, so don't fall into those traps. Research online will also tell you only surgery can bring back those boobs.

I used to be B cup before pregnancy. But after weaning off my LO at 8months old, it's down to A cup. Feeling very sad and inferior about it although my hubby has never commented anything. I would consider BA once i'm done bearing kids, but that's to gain back confidence abt my body and not to satisfy my hubby.

I used to be B cup before pregnancy. But after weaning off my LO at 8months old, it's down to A cup. Feeling very sad and inferior about it although my hubby has never commented anything. I would consider BA once i'm done bearing kids, but that's to gain back confidence abt my body and not to satisfy my hubby.

You used to be even downer than A cup. Which baby girl born with A cup? :D

And you mean you are not getting enough attention from men out there? I may be wrong but I always perceived a woman to be confident solely based on how she walks, how she talks and how she looks deeply into the eyes of a stranger. :)

You used to be even downer than A cup. Which baby girl born with A cup? :D

And you mean you are not getting enough attention from men out there? I may be wrong but I always perceived a woman to be confident solely based on how she walks, how she talks and how she looks deeply into the eyes of a stranger. :)

Sorry, but I don't find your comment funny at all. Not sure what's with the smiley face emoticon.

Did I say I'm trying to get men's attention out there? Self-confidence can also be from how we perceive ourselves and may not be how others are looking at us. Try imagine having a slim figure in the pre-pregnancy, but have flabby tummy after giving birth. Probably you won't feel anything but not everyone feel the same for themselves with the flabby tummy.

I get what you're saying. It's like teenagers walking around with a face full of pimples. Even if people don't judge you, you will feel horrible looking at yourself in the mirror.

That said, I find it really strange because I always thought bust size goes up after BF.

Did I say I'm trying to get men's attention out there? Self-confidence can also be from how we perceive ourselves and may not be how others are looking at us. Try imagine having a slim figure in the pre-pregnancy, but have flabby tummy after giving birth. Probably you won't feel anything but not everyone feel the same for themselves with the flabby tummy.

Sorry, but I don't find your comment funny at all. Not sure what's with the smiley face emoticon.

Sorry, my comment may not be funny and may not carry any substance at all. What's underlying my post and smiley face emoticon is just a reminder of contentment.

Whatever we have now is already a gift. By right, what you really need is inside of you already. Is how you are going to make yourself shine out of it. And by left, human are greedy by nature. We are always lack of wants over needs.

Let's put a stop to this discussion before I drift further. Last but not least, a Happy Chinese New Year to you! :)

Back