Confinement Nanny

Hi, I have engaged a Malaysian confinement lady and she cooks really well. She hasn't tried taking care of twins before but she has >20 yrs exp doing confinement. She was referred to me by my friend. She gave good advice & well verse in herbs. She even share some of her recipe with us so that we can continue to take care after ourselves after confinement period. If you are keen, you can reach her at:

May Kow (Xiao Mei Auntie)
MY number +60 10 868 7287 / +60 17 965 8733
SG number +65 8262 3237

Hi, I have engaged a Malaysian confinement lady and she cooks really well. She hasn't tried taking care of twins before but she has >20 yrs exp doing confinement. She was referred to me by my friend. She gave good advice & well verse in herbs. She even share some of her recipe with us so that we can continue to take care after ourselves after confinement period. If you are keen, you can reach her at:

May Kow (Xiao Mei Auntie)
MY number +60 10 868 7287 / +60 17 965 8733
SG number +65 8262 3237

HIhi, thanks for recommendation. Is she really good? in terms of hygneine? cooking? patient? experience? Is her cooking able to boost your breast milk? Thanks if you can provide more information about her.

I'm used to eat out so her cooking do suit my taste. If you like it less salt, she can customize. She knows a great deal of dishes. I'm not a big fan of confinement food but I do like her food e.g. Pig trotters, sesame chicken, herbal soup, broiled red dates, red date drink, etc.
In terms of hygiene, I can't say she's perfect but she cleans up after cooking e.g. Wipe the stove, wash the dishes, mop the kitchen, etc.
She prepares a lot of soup for me and she managed to reduce my water retention greatly & bring up my milk supply. I bought a lot of herbal soup packs & she would advise me what other herbs to buy so that she can boost the soup benefit.
We would go marketing together & she will do the shopping of needed ingredients e.g. Fish veg meat
She is very patient & smiley. She even have to encourage me to let her take care of my bb at night coz I wanted to take care of bb myself.. I want to bond more with my bb. So day time, I'd let auntie take full care of bb while I rest & take care during night time coz that's the time my husband can bond with bb too.
So day time she would do all the bathing feeding cleaning (changing diaper, etc).
She's ard 60 yrs old. Physically she can manage the chores on her own but she can't stand for long hours. So far so good with us, no issue on her health. Perhaps you like to call her & have a chat to understand more too. It would be good to communicate your expectations too.

Back