Recommendation of Breast Pump

Hi Mummy. Im currently using unimom dual portable pump. So far doing good for me its been 13months now. But before this i've tried a few others like spectra and maymom. After trying a few I think most pump are the same i think u need to find which u prefer like portable, less noise and if it's a dual pump. For me i prefer all i listed above. Hope this help.

Hi Mummy. Im currently using unimom dual portable pump. So far doing good for me its been 13months now. But before this i've tried a few others like spectra and maymom. After trying a few I think most pump are the same i think u need to find which u prefer like portable, less noise and if it's a dual pump. For me i prefer all i listed above. Hope this help.

Hi, thanks for your respond. Are you a working mum? Is it convenient for you take these stuff to office and pump? Thanks again :)
Also, what is the price range for unimom dual portable pump?

No problem! My model was unimom allegro. 1 set comes with one bottle, 1 set parts and the pump. U have to buy additional bottel and the parts. 1 set of pump i bought at $150 from pupsik. The bottle i bought from mothercare i dont remember how much. But the pump is definately very convenient coz its small. To me its less noise as well. Im working as well. I did my pumping mostly at my desk.

No problem! My model was unimom allegro. 1 set comes with one bottle, 1 set parts and the pump. U have to buy additional bottel and the parts. 1 set of pump i bought at $150 from pupsik. The bottle i bought from mothercare i dont remember how much. But the pump is definately very convenient coz its small. To me its less noise as well. Im working as well. I did my pumping mostly at my desk.

Thanks Dear! You have been a great help :)

Back