Anyone has good part time helper / maid....

Hi, I'm just helping my part time cleaner for assignments in Seng Kang area. You may contact Wendy at @ 8489 5400.

Hi,

Thanks for your support to my mum's cleaning service. She has taken up 2 permanent jobs for weekends Sat & Sun & will only be available for weekdays slots from Tue-Fri morning session. Do PM or email me if you need her cleaning service.

Her charges will be minimum 4 hrs $50 or 1st trial at 2 hrs $30 (Can continue to 4 hrs at $50 if you're satisfied with her service). Ad-hoc basis to be advised.

I'm looking for part-time helper for Sat morning, staying at Serangoon. Pls pm me if you have any contacts. Thanks

I am sourcing for part time helper/maid to help with housechores on weekends, anyone have 'lobang'? How is the payment anyway? I guess I dont need to go to agency to looke for part time helper, right?
Hi are you looking for Part Time helper I have wide exposure in house keeping services in star hotels I can help you during my leisure time please message me at 9811 2592 Thanks

I'm looking for part-time helper for Sat morning, staying at Serangoon. Pls pm me if you have any contacts. Thanks
Hi are you looking for Part Time helper I have wide exposure in house keeping services in star hotels I can help you during my leisure time please message me at 9811 2592 Thanks

hi mummy, i am look for a part time maid to clean up the house in bishan after some post renovation. does any1 have any recommendation?

Hi Blurqueen,

Apologies I do not know how to PM.
Could you PM instead her contact?
Thanks

I need 1 to come in once a month for:
Window cleaning
Cleaning kitchen cabinets
Wash toilets
Clean floor
Ironing
Some ad-hoc duties like help to sort kitchen cabinets, clean fridge etc..

Please PM me

Back