Recommendation for part time cleaners at Kallang/Old Airport Rd?

kenweibb

Hi All, i need a part time cleaner urgently, can anyone recommend? Btw, are there still $10/hr?

Thanks

Rgds

Mrs Goh

Good day!

Mrs. Goh, I think there's no $10/hr now adays. My part time cleaner charge is $50 for 4 hrs and its ok for I'm also satisfied with her work.

If you want to try her she's available on weekdays and her contact no. 90279645.

Hope I could be of help.

Hi..

My pt helper charge $10/hr.

She only speaks chinese.

Very efficient n reliable.

Can call her @ 91669497.

Hi Boy Boy, who should i say recommended me?

Hi DNA, can also let me know your part time cleaner?

Thanks so much.

Hi mrs goh. i'm staying at Geylang/Guillemard Road area which is near where you are. I'll ask my part-time cleaner for her hp no. on monday and let you know. She speaks only chinese, very efficient, but you have to tell her exactly what you want her to do.

Hello,

I pay 50 for min of 4 hrs once a week.She's quite good and reliable,never miss her session.She doesnt mind staying few minutes just to finish her work.Try her @82312665.

Hope this will help.

Hi,

Any good part time cleaners to recommend?

I am staying near Buangkok MRT. Am looking at $10/hr every 2 weekday, for 3-4hrs each.

Can PM me the contacts. Thanks!

Hi All, i need a part time cleaner urgently, can anyone recommend? Btw, are there still $10/hr?

Thanks

Rgds
Mrs Goh

Dear Ms. Goh are you looking for Part Time helper I have wide exposure in house keeping services in star hotels I can help you during my leisure time please message me at 9811 2592 Thanks

Back