Any babysitter in TAMPINES to recommend?

Hi Lynn,

When do you need the babysitter? My babysitter is currently still taking care of my child.

If you're interested PM me.

Cheers,

Looking for a FTWM mummy to share in-house experienced babysitter in Tampines St 83/ Pasir Ris, (Mini in-house infant care)

Timeline: Starting from Feb’ 2009
Ratio: 1 Nanny to 2 Babies
Age Range: 3 months – 9months only

I am a FTWM (I have a 4 month old daughter), and am thinking of employing an in-house babysitter (the contact i got has some background in childhood education and she is Chinese, very pleasant lady) to care for my girl. The babysitter will come to my house (Tampines Blk 865) everyday to look after our babies from 8am-7pm (will be flexible) and she'll have to do reading, flashcards and baby chores.

The in-house nanny is charging me roughly $1500 for two babies ($700 x 2 for nanny services, $100 transportation), will not have overtime fee, but I will have to provide for her food during the day (which may be around $50 per month per baby)

Nanny charge does not include:
1. Food/ Formula Milk for Baby
2. Perishables- Diapers, Shampoo, Wet Wipes etc.
3. Washing laundry (which will be done by my maid)
4. Cooking (which will be done by my maid)
5. Sleeping linen and blankets

I have planned up a timetable and will get the nanny to:
1. Make Puree / Vegetable soups until babies ready for porridge
2. Feed formula to a timetable
3. Follow baby routines
4. Shower baby (assisted by my maid)
5. Change baby (assisted by my maid)
6. Play and Sing to a timetable
7. Read and Flashcards to a timetable (English, Math, Chinese)
8. Be on stand-by when we need her for weekends
9. Protect, look after the house and oversee the maid's chore..

I have plenty of toys and books and Glenn Doman Flash Cards (Math, Chinese), if mummies like to bring materials to share, we can plan this into the timetable

We will still need to interview this babysitter before anything. The downside is this babysitter does not speak superb English but she speaks great mandarin, can manage basic Vocab such as ‘shopping’, ‘please finish your food’ etc

Interested mummies, please call me at 81682107 Email: [email protected], my name is Kym. Please note there is only space for one baby, also, we are a simple family and is just looking for someone kind and loving to take care of my daughter, we will try to accommodate any mummy request only to our best abilities, thanks

To let in a bit on my family and our arrangement-

We are a family of 3, and we stay at Tampines St 83, Blk 865, is a 5-room flat, airy and cozy. I am in the Pharma industry, and my husband is a Stock Broker. We have an Indonesian maid who is 32 yrs old, cooks great Chinese food and has children of her own; therefore the maid will provide good help to the babysitter.

The reason I’d like to share this babysitter is so I can share costs, as the babysitter has to come to our place everyday, her rates are more expensive, but she is willing to drop her price if there are 2 babies. We must state that this method is quite unlike the traditional nannies whereby the baby must confine to their lifestyle, as we are hoping the babysitter will engage our babies in play and reading rather than just doing nothing. We are also looking for a mother who is not too fussy, as you would agree that nothing can be perfect

My maid will do the food marketing and the babysitter will not be allowed not bring our children out. As my husband and I are mobile, we will always drop by to check out the babysitter.

Hi,
I am looking for a bay sitter in Tampines area for my 9 mth old boy. Mon - FRiday for 4 hours in the afternoon. Let me know if anybody available

Hi,Im looking for a Tampines (ave9/St43) babysitter for my baby girl too. Pls pm or call me at 98766405/98523145. Thanks.

Hi, I have a very good nanny for referral. She is staying at Tampines Street 21. My daughter has been looking after by her since she was born till now. She is responsible and easy going. As my daughter will be going to primary One next year, I will be putting her to the student care centre. Hopefully, I can help her to get new baby/child. Interested party can pm me for details.

Hi,

Anyone can recommed good nanny for two hours timing???

Starting from Year 2011.
two to three times per week during week days.
From 6-8 pm.
Fetch from tampines child care then either to nanny home or my home???
Please advise??

- Experienced Babysitter -

Chinese speaking.
Non smoking environment.
Residing in marsiling lane.
Interested in helping to look after your child in the vicinity / in my place.
Available immediately.

Please contact at 82000661 (no sms) or 65192635. Thank you.

Hi,glad to inform you that I can babysit your baby on monthly basis too. I am a SAHM of two and a maid. Will be taking one child only. Get special discount if you quote Singapore Motherhood.Please PM me or contact 91870993 if you are interested.

Hi, I have a very good nanny for referral. She is staying at Tampines Street 21. My daughter has been looking after by her since she was born till now. She is responsible and easy going. As my daughter will be going to primary One next year, I will be putting her to the student care centre. Hopefully, I can help her to get new baby/child. Interested party can pm me for details.

Hi, I lookin for someone stay near tampines street 83 who can help me to pick my son at bus stop and send him to my in law blk. Can SMS me at 92973758.

if you are looking for malay babysitter near tampines st 82 do email me at [email protected] and i will give my contact num to you.. me and my mom are willing to look after your kids and bring your kids to my place..will be waiting for your respond..
Newborn baby - 4 years old

Thank you!

Hi , I am a babysitter living in Tampines Central. I am looking for toddlers to take care of at my place at Tampines Mon to Fri (without overnight), Pls contact me at 9732 7039 if u are interested, thank you.

Hi,

I'm just helping out my ex-babysitter. She's now available again thus, if anyone is interested please PM me.

She has many years of babysitting experience and have taken care of 2 of my kids. She's located in Tampines around Block 400+. Her children are all grown up. She only does daytime care 1:1 only. Her preference would be to take care of newborn.

She has no problem with mothers who prefer breastfeeding nor using baby napkin instead of diapers. Her house is also fully equipped with some baby stuff like baby rocker, bed and stroller.

Again, please PM me as I seldom log in.

Cheers,

hi,

im looking for babysitter in tampines, and can come my house daytime one. take care from maybe 3 or 6 months onwards. or even start from newborn.

availability:
anytime sep/oct 2013 or nov dec 2013.
(as i might premature, so due date unable confirm).

as of now due date: oct

requirements:
cook confinement food
do basic chores : sweeping mopping wash dishes.
able be at my house 10-4pm at least weekdays.
has experience.

kindly pm me ur rates and services if ur available / know or any. i live tamp ave 5, near mosque.

Thanks! =)

Hi,

I'm staying at Tampines St 81 who will going to deliver in Aug, i'm looking for babysitter on Nov onward.

Please pm me if you have any recomendation.

Thanks a lot!

Hi can you drop me more information: [email protected]

Need her contact details, etc. Thanks!

Hi,
I am looking for only Chinese Nanny but knows semi English to look after my 3 year old girl on adhoc weekends only. Especially every Sundays. Occassional Saturdays. Cleaniness of Nanny is very Important.

Can you pm me or sms me at 96333696 for discussion? Thanks ! :)

Hi.

We looking for nanny to look after my new born baby boy starting december 2014. Any interested nanny please call us @ 9487 0198 (Ms Stella)

Thank you

Hi Sooling,

Is the nanny still available?

Hi,

I'm just helping out my ex-babysitter. She's now available again thus, if anyone is interested please PM me.

She has many years of babysitting experience and have taken care of 2 of my kids. She's located in Tampines around Block 400+. Her children are all grown up. She only does daytime care 1:1 only. Her preference would be to take care of newborn.

She has no problem with mothers who prefer breastfeeding nor using baby napkin instead of diapers. Her house is also fully equipped with some baby stuff like baby rocker, bed and stroller.

Cheers,
Hi can provide me her no at 91558494? Thks

Hi,

Cheers,

Hi,

Can send me your ex-babysitter number to [email protected]/ 98348185? Thanks :)

Hi I am a ftb looking for a nanny at Tampines area to take care my 3 months old girl from Dec 2016 onwards. Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm.
Non smoking environment, 1 to 1 preferred. English/Chinese speaking. Please contact me @ 97545945 / email me at [email protected]. Thank you!

Hi Soo Ling, do you still contact your ex-babysitter? Can you provide me with her contact number? Thks a lot!!!

Hi hi
I'm a nanny staying in Pasir Ris...Many yrs xp looking after infants-school children.Now 1 toddler going to cc so available for new intake.
SEric strictly at nanny house only..
PM me for more info at 97327396 tks

Back