Latest Hospital Bill for TMC

grapa

Hi,
Anyone delivered via elective c-sect recently? What is the total bill and how much cash did you pay?

Thanks!

Hi,
Anyone delivered via elective c-sect recently? What is the total bill and how much cash did you pay?

Thanks!

Hi Grapa, you are not considering natural delivery? I delivered naturally in TMC, so not sure whether about the bill difference between them.

If you want I can share my bill with you.

Hi Grapa, you are not considering natural delivery? I delivered naturally in TMC, so not sure whether about the bill difference between them.

If you want I can share my bill with you.

Hi! Can you share your hospital bill? I want to deliver naturally

Thanks in advance

Hi Grapa,

It also depending which room are you taking too. I paid for hardcash around 2500 and medisave around 1400.

Mine is elective c sect too. If you are FBM, you have $100 discount.

Thanks!
You mean your total bill was 3900 (2500 cash and 1400 medisave)? Does that include baby fees, Dr's fees etc? May I know what room did you choose?

The total bill was around 13k to 14k which this included everything. But after the medisave deduction, I paid around 3.9k. My stayed with the hospital was 4 days 3 nights (min. for c sect). If stayed longer of course the bill will be higher.

I think your gyna should give you an estimate charge by her clinic. So you can roughly know how much you need to pay. FYI, when I admitted, the hospital requested 3k depo from me.

Just curious, may I know you engage which gyna and PD?

The total bill was around 13k to 14k which this included everything. But after the medisave deduction, I paid around 3.9k. My stayed with the hospital was 4 days 3 nights (min. for c sect). If stayed longer of course the bill will be higher.

I think your gyna should give you an estimate charge by her clinic. So you can roughly know how much you need to pay. FYI, when I admitted, the hospital requested 3k depo from me.

Thank you so much! That is very helpful.
My gynae is Benjamin Tham. Have not decided on PD yet. How about you?

My gyna is Yvonne and PD is Tan Kuanyang. Thought to get the PD from Mt A. But it will would be quite troublesome. As in for review, will need to run 2 places. So got this PD. So when review time, we can do it together.

May 2016 Actual Bill (Mummy & Baby) uploaded

(1) Type Of Birth: Elective C-sec
(2) Room Type: 2-bedded
(3) Total Bill: Mummy $9,445 Baby $$1,889
(4) Deposit during admission: $3.8k + Cash when discharge: ~$2k
(5) Gynae Fee: $4.7k
(6) Other Hidden Cost: see bills attached
Baby bill.jpg
Mummy Bill.jpg

For TMC, may i ask roughly how much cash must i fork out for deposit + Dr Fees to book for delivery?
In addition, i saw that medishield life can be used also?..

Last edited:
For TMC, may i ask roughly how much cash must i fork out for deposit + Dr Fees to book for delivery?
In addition, i saw that medishield life can be used also?..

I paid $2.5k deposit during the pre admission. Only when you are discharged then they will tabulate all the fees (hospital & gynae) together :)

Hi can i know if your total bill is 13-14K and Medisave deduction is only 4850 for Csect, how did you manage to pay only 3.9k cash? Can i also know which Gynae u engage?

Back