Preggie Friends Since 2003

hi mummies,
Have a good holiday break... haven't been to this forum for really a long time. Joel will still be in PM session next year. So fast the school holiday is coming to an end.. and it also marks the start of my nightmare again..

Happy new year everyone..

School reopened and this spells nightmare for me.

Joey goes to morning session. No more sleeping in for me and KB. sobz

Happy New Year to all. Hope everyone has a good start in 2012.

Preggie,
same for us. Janelle is in AM session this year. Do you have to leave early to beat the jam?

M2B,
We checked with the school bus service and the plan schedule is to fetch Janelle at 6:15am. Hubby finds that too early for his precious daughter so he will be doing the sending and Janelle will take school bus to my IL place.

BTW, Happy Bday to all the January Kids.

happy new year mummies & a very happy birthday to all jan kids
happy.gif

preggie
haha we also woke up late this morning. ash missed the sch bus so pf sent her to sch instead.

Hello everybody :D

Happy New Year!!!

I see some familiar nicks here whom we used to chat long time ago :D

I was using the nick "Duchess" previously but can't retrieve the account back, and so registered another one under this.

hello mummies,

I am still clearing my leave at home. After today, still got 1 more day on the 5th cos clarence's school open later for K2 kids.

Charlene told me she is very nervous last nite, she said don know why. I guess perhaps is too long break and forgotten the school life.

Happy New Year and Happy Bday to all the Jan kids!

Tdy is my 1st day back at work since 22 Dec. When I was putting on my watch before leaving home, I realised that it had stopped at 3 o'clock on 31 Dec. Is it a sign that I shld not be back at work? Hahah

Morning Mummies,

Janelle only reached home nearly 3pm yesterday due to the school bus and the bus was overcrowded with kids. Hope the condition will improve.

Hi Haleary,
yes i rbr ur nick. How are you? You used to work in Science park right. Still working there now?

Morning everyone!

Didn't post for a long time, how's everyone doing?

I'm taking a break from Reagan's cc. He's good there, didn't cry at all n did what the teacher tells him to do. But still, I feel a bit sad n bu fan xin!

Ryan is in morning session this year too... Had been up since 5am this morning. Hopefully he won't be as blur as last year!

Oh n Happy New Year!

hi mummies

hope all the kids who switched to morning session are all adapting to the early hours
happy.gif

no diff to ash, but sch bus pickup was scheduled 15mins earlier. hope she can lose some weight in school. put on quite a bit during sch hols nua-ing haha
zach will be starting pre-nurse next mon. haha dunno wat will happen.. he will be taking sch bus too

Morning mummies.
Today i cleared my last day of 2010 leave, hehe.

Linda,
I don think reagan will have problem in cc. Wow..wake up at 5am for Ryan will be very tiring, what time he sleep then?

Chris,
U so funny, wants ash to lose weight in school.

Hi Hong,

Thanks for remembering me.
Me now working at Ubi area.

My girl now in P3, but she is still bed wetting, i wonder how i can help her cos its very tiring to keep washing bedsheet everyday...
Anyone any advise?

cherly
envy... so in year 2012, you will be clearing your 2011 leave... my coy do not allow such long period to clear leave. I need to clear my 2011 by Mar 12.

Heleary,
Will empty her blander before bed help?

Cherly,
how many days of leave do u have a yr?

Jas,
most coy will force the employee to clear by Mar. I hope they allow me to encash my leave.

Hi Mommies,

Today, my first day back at work.

Hi Hong,

KB sends Joey to school every morning. She wakes up at about 6.15am and leaves the house at 6.45. She'll be in school by 7.15am. So far so good. no jams. *touchwood*

My MIL picks her up from school.

Hi Heleary,

Welcome back to the thread. My girl is also in P3 and she sometimes wet the bed too.

Halo all mommies!
TGIF Hooray!
Raine is so happy to be back school! Hope it's a positive sign!

Chris,
Raine opp, she lost weight during school holidays and I like coz I want her to shred some actually...now just nice
happy.gif

Hong,
Yalah if your hb can send then good to do that
happy.gif

Heleary,
Ya, I think the possible ways will be not too much milk/water before bedtime and to go toilet before heading to bed
happy.gif

good morning mummies

hong/m2b
re. weight loss, ash lost 1kg+ last 2 weeks as she was sick so no appetite.. hope she can maintain
happy.gif

cny holidays comings.. this yr was really fast.. juz xmas, now cny liao.. everyone ready? taking leave next week?

Chris,
MIL said Janelle lost her appetite after the 1 hr bus journey home and she doesnt eat much for lunch. We are hoping she will slim down + the kids had resume swimming lesson. This swimming coach quite "siong" in his lesson.

I am down with food poisoning, have to watch what I am eating for CNY.

Hi mummies,
How is everyone?

I just attended "Parent - Teacher Meeting" last week and was told the P2 will be stream according to their Maths results.

How about the rest?

M2B,

different schools work differently. Janelle's school will select student base on MT result on the 1st half of the year in P1 to send them to different MT classes.

For P2, they still in the same class but goes to different classes for MT lesson.

Back