Any Nanny/Babysitter to recommend in Sembawang?

Hi

I'm a Mar'11 MTB... currently looking out for a good/recommended Nanny/Babysitter in Sembawang...

If you know of one, kindly post the details here or PM me, thank you!!

Hello reliable ad hoc babysitter available. Dance instructor who have worked with toddlers and babysitted for 1 year. pls contact 82438967

Hi,

Anyone can recommend good nanny at Admiralty/Sembawang area? Please PM me. Thanks.

Can daytime nanny come to my house?

I am also looking for nanny around Admiralty Link / Sembawang area, starting March 2011 from 730am to 630pm...thanks

Hihi, my mum is in her 50s staying opp sun plaza and have many years of baby sitting experience. Call her for more details @90463674

Hi,

I am looking for good Nanny in Sembawang around Sept/Oct '11.. I am staying at Wellington Circle/sembawang...

Kindly PM me..

Thx [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi all,

I looking for a nanny for my son from Oct 2011 onwards..

I living at Admiralty Drive ops. sem mrt station.

if anyone is interested, can you kindly contact my wife at 94888560..

Hi reliable and experienced babysitter availble at Yishun. Many years experienece from confinement, nanny and babysitting.

If interested, please call Fion at 92376891.

Hi,

Looking for a nanny to look after my kids, like bring them the school and their meals. Boy 9+ and girl is 5+. Both are in school.

Thank you.

Regards,

Cristl (8188.5883)

[email protected]

i am looking for a bbsitter:

-stay near woodlands dr 75

-12 hours, mon-fri

-chinese

-reliable, responsible & patient

-house must be clean

-non smoker in the family

-pets free

-sensible and grown up kids, if any

pls pm me as i may not check this thread. thanks.

Hi

I am looking for a bbsitter:

-stay near yishun street 11 or 20

-mon-fri around 7am to 7pm

-chinese

-reliable, responsible & patient

-house must be clean

-non smoker in the family

-pets free

-sensible and grown up kids, if any

pls pm me or sms me at 9357-7640. thanks in advance.

looking for nanny ard blk 478 sembawang to look after my 9mths old gal. pls sms/pm me 96616939 if are interested or if u know of anyone who might be interested

We are looking a Chinese nanny to take care of my 3-4months baby. From 7.30am – 7.30pm Monday – Friday. Offer SGD600/month and will add SGD50 when start consume solid food. Interested please call Mrs. Yum 81680189

Hi

I'm a Mar'11 MTB... currently looking out for a good/recommended Nanny/Babysitter in Sembawang...

Hi..i want to recomend my mother in-law..She is Chinese and she look after baby how many years already so I guarantee that she can take care of ur kids..If u r interested plz contact me at 86491568. Thanks

Hi

Hi I'm a Chinese Singaporean. Staying at sembawang. Been in this line for 6yrs. My currently baby I'm taking care gg to childcare too. So looking for baby to take care. Brought up my two girls by myself. 10 n 13yrs old now. My contact is 94369313

Hello all, I am looking for a reliable nanny to take care of my 3 month old in July and my sister's 1 year old. If possible, can come my house to take care of them? I have a helper to help take care of cooking the meals. Please PM me your contact for interested parties. thanks.

Back