Looking for confinement nanny.

Im using pem agency. My nanny name is pouline. She is very flexible n experience. My 3 years old daughter also like her. The good part of agency is that if u dont like u can change the cl.

My cl is good. She is currently helping me with my #2 confinement. She did my #1 too. Pro breast feeding and helps carry baby to sun when baby has jaundice. Played with my #1 and cooks for her too, other than me and hubby. Wash all three of our clothes, sweep floor everyday, fold all our clothes and of cos take care of the baby very well. :) she is available for jul as her Nxt job is in mid May. Pm me for number if required.

My cl is good. She is currently helping me with my #2 confinement. She did my #1 too. Pro breast feeding and helps carry baby to sun when baby has jaundice. Played with my #1 and cooks for her too, other than me and hubby. Wash all three of our clothes, sweep floor everyday, fold all our clothes and of cos take care of the baby very well. :) she is available for jul as her Nxt job is in mid May. Pm me for number if required.

Hi, will she available in mid march 2017?

Can I have her Contact pls? Thanks

Back