Looking for baby sitter / nanny in Toa Payoh

pan_pan

Hi,

I'm looking for a baby sitter / nanny to look after my 4 month old baby once I've started working.

Preferred for baby sitter / nanny to stay at my place while looking after my baby. Otherwise, would prefer for a baby sitter / nanny to stay around Toa Payoh area so that it's more convenient for me to send and pick up my baby before and after work.

Commencement of the work will start on 1 January 2017. Monday to Friday from 7.30am to 7pm.

Any recommendations?

Many Thanks!

Hi,

I'm looking for a baby sitter / nanny to look after my 4 month old baby once I've started working.

Preferred for baby sitter / nanny to stay at my place while looking after my baby. Otherwise, would prefer for a baby sitter / nanny to stay around Toa Payoh area so that it's more convenient for me to send and pick up my baby before and after work.

Commencement of the work will start on 1 January 2017. Monday to Friday from 7.30am to 7pm.

Any recommendations?

Many Thanks!
Hi mummy,
Hi,

Any recommendations?

Many Thanks!

Hi,

Any recommendations?

Many Thanks!
Hi mummy, still looking for nanny to look after your Baby?
I'm staying @ Toa Payoh .
Please feel free to text @ 90073068 for more details.
Thank you

Back