Couple Precious Moments

siti gina

I truly regret for not offering this much earlier.:rolleyes: With 7-day/week schedule for many years left me with very little time. Apology to all my previous clients (some are members in this group) many who expressed their wish their beloved hubby could also get to enjoy the relaxing, soothing experienced during their massage session with me.

From my 17 years experience, I know many husbands would love to do more than just offer comforting words to ease the endless aching, water-retention, cramps, sleepless night, ect during their wives pregnancy. Also, to share the first-week 'trauma' of breastfeeding, postnatal depression. They wish they have the proper skill and the confidence.

I have good news for everyone who are interested. I plan to share some tips and teach the correct techniques for couples. I will explain some of the source of the common problems, demonstrate the proper way, watch as couples practice on each other until they get it right. Strictly for couples at the comfort of their own homes. Estimated duration about 2 hrs. What couples would learn would not make them professional masseuse/er but equip them with the 'loving touch' so important in a relationship (you know massage is more than just phsycial touch). And I may even offer (upon request of course), some 'erotic technique' employed by 'special service' masseuse making their male clients totally 'helpless'. :)

There are three packages couple can choose from
(a) Pregnant couple special - specific prenatal techniques, breast stimulation massage and baby massage
(b) Mums and Dad's timeout - upper body knots and nodules workout, relaxing facial massage
(c) Seniors' bonding - specific for seniors with common age related problems, joint paints and incontinence

This is the first time I am offereing. I know this has never been offered any where before. So grab the opportunity and leave me a message with your contact.

Back