(2014/04) April 2014

Hi mummies!

Could I join this thread pls? My EDD on 30th April and my gynae is Dr Joycelyn Wong from ACJ clinic in Thomson medical.. :)

Hi CONGRATS to Mums to be!!!
can i check ... ...

1) anyone here conceived aft taking TCM medicine?
2) which TCM and where did u see TCM?
3) How long did u conceive aft seeing TCM?

Thanks in advance.

Dr. Yvonne Soong from TMC. I delivered my first baby 9th Dec 2013, natural. She's really patient & I felt she did a good job explaining well to my husband and I who are first time parents. She's also very encouraging & makes us feel really relaxed. :) Even though my baby had his cord around his neck, she made us feel like it was normal so we didn't freak out. I delivered with no complications via natural birth :)

Enjoy motherhood!
thanks yvonne

Hi Emily,

I didn't conceive via TCM medication but I do know of friends and ppl who have tried and are trying to conceive with TCM methods..

You can check out this place: www.ongfujian.com.sg

I have had 2 friends who went here to 'tiao' their body and thereafter able to conceive. Maybe u can consider if u're staying ard the East area. :)

Hi CONGRATS to Mums to be!!!
can i check ... ...

1) anyone here conceived aft taking TCM medicine?
2) which TCM and where did u see TCM?
3) How long did u conceive aft seeing TCM?

Thanks in advance.

Have posted and commented under IVF thread. Was a former IVF patient at NUH under Prof PC Wong, failed 1st IVF in April 2013, told by Prof to consult TCM to condition my womb before 2nd IVF.
2003 : 18cm left ovarian cyst in 2003 removed by Prof KL Yam (KKH)
2004 : Pre-cervical cancer laser removal of cancerous cells by Prof KL Yam (KKH),
June 2012 : Prof KL Yam referred to Dr Sadhana (KKH IVF) after 1yr of non-successful pregnancy attempt. HSG done at KKH found dilated left fallopian tube concluded that it's highly impossible for me to conceive naturally, technically 50% chance per month.
July 2012 : Seeked 2nd opinion with Prof PC Wong in July 2012, PC Wong suggested to remove left fallopian tube since dilated tube accumulates toxic fluid which will kill the sperm upon reaching the left tube or toxic fluid will kill sperm even if right ovary ovulates.
Aug 2012 : Left fallopian tube removed by Dr Foong Yoke Fai (NUH) through 4-hole lap, found left ovary attached to large intestine but impossible to remove it without destroying left ovary. rof
Sep 2012 : PPC Wong reviewed post surgery and suggest i try natural for 1yr before embarking on IVF.
Feb 2013 : Govt announce $$ subsidy. Decide to call NUH for IVF appt with PC Wong.
April 2013 : Did 1st IVF but failed. Did TCM acupuncture prior to ER (Egg retrieval) coz prof says will boost quality of eggs. Collected 24eggs, 11 fertilized, 1used for ivf, 10 in storage
May 2013 : PC Wong says take 1-2months break go for TCM to improve womb condition since no medical advancement on embryo implantation, science only perfected retrieving eggs and fertilizing them. Consulted Tang Shan TCM (Marine Parade, opposite NTUC beside Teresa Slimming center, Dr Albert Que) with my other friend who is also preparing for IVF. Religiously consulted him once a week, drink herbal tea & acupuncture treatment 30min each time, $80-90 each time (more ex coz the clinic will brew and package the herbal tea, drink twice a day for 4-5days). Herbal tea changes weekly according to body condition.
Friend succeed in her 2nd ivf attempt after TCM with me, due in 5weeks time. I managed to conceive naturally to PC Wong's surprised and i'm due in 8weeks time, both of us spent around 2-2.5months.
Another lady in the forum whom i recommended also managed to conceive naturally after failing her ivf attempt at NUH (coz we kept in contact), think she's due in August 2014, i think she also took 2months plus

hello mummies!

i'm a first time dad-to-be.. created this acct to learn more on behalf of my wife.
our EDD is 17 Apr 2014.

Hi. Anyone has this cream.
Pls sms me 96550645.
Urgent.

Attachments

• 1397548982502.jpg
    1397548982502.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 412
I'm a first time mummy. My son born on 12 April, Please add me time the group. I have requested on FB. Hoprice to make new friends and have a support group to share our experience. Thanks. [email protected] is my email

Hi Mommies,

I am desperately looking for confinement lady for end Jan 15... I have asked a few and most of them already booked.

Really appreciate if someone can recommend a good CL, please PM me the details :) thanks in advancement.

Hi, I am a second time mummy.... My no.2 was born on the 26 April... Was wondering if there is any active fb group or whatapps group for me to join.... If there is please add me in fb [email protected]... Kindly let me know who to pm my contact to be added in whatapps... If there isn't, I would like to create a whatapps group for mummies... Thanks...

Dear 2014 Mummies,

If you have babies aged 6 months and above to 1 year old, we would like to invite you to a gathering twice a week for mummies gathering as well as baby interaction at the same time.

I have a 6 months plus baby who is the only child at the moment, I'm looking for mummies with babies who are willing to meet up and share your experiences and bring your babies along for them to play and learn while mummies exchange their motherhood stories.

If anyone is interested, please email me at: [email protected] with the following details:

1) Full Name to address you
2) Child's Name
3) Which area you reside will do, no need full address
4) How old is your baby?
5) Are you SAHM or Working Mum?
6) Email address (optional so that I can liaise with you)

This meet up is actually a baby's programme for babies to learn amongst one another rather than letting the baby develop on his/her own with the parents. It will be a 2 hours gathering either once or twice a week.

The location will be based on the response of this thread. The area to meet up it would be good if any mummies has a function room or their residence to allow mummies and babies to interact.

If anyone is reading this post, if you have better ideas, please feel free to post your comments. Sincerely hope my baby can have more playmates as she is 6 months old now, hoping to find other babies and mummies who can be friends with.

Thank you

Celine

Dear 2014 Mummies,

If you have babies aged 6 months and above to 1 year old, we would like to invite you to a gathering twice a week for mummies gathering as well as baby interaction at the same time.

I have a 6 months plus baby who is the only child at the moment, I'm looking for mummies with babies who are willing to meet up and share your experiences and bring your babies along for them to play and learn while mummies exchange their motherhood stories.

If anyone is interested, please email me at: [email protected] with the following details:

1) Full Name to address you
2) Child's Name
3) Which area you reside will do, no need full address
4) How old is your baby?
5) Are you SAHM or Working Mum?
6) Email address (optional so that I can liaise with you)

This meet up is actually a baby's programme for babies to learn amongst one another rather than letting the baby develop on his/her own with the parents. It will be a 2 hours gathering either once or twice a week.

The location will be based on the response of this thread. The area to meet up it would be good if any mummies has a function room or their residence to allow mummies and babies to interact.

If anyone is reading this post, if you have better ideas, please feel free to post your comments. Sincerely hope my baby can have more playmates as she is 6 months old now, hoping to find other babies and mummies who can be friends with.

Thank you

Celine

Hi Celine,
My gal is born on 14th April.... am interested in the mentioned group gathering but the issue is, I also have an elder boy (4 years plus) with me...... :p

Hihi. . Jus checking do mommies here prepare items for the baby to pick when they are 1 year old? If so can share Wat items there are? :)

Back