2016/07 July babies

I read trying to rip off ears is a sign of teething. But then she did that already at 3-4mths when cried till pekcek kind. Till now still bo-geh. So seems like it's not the case for her.

Yesterday bought spoons from pigeon. So cute! One for purée one for soup. Looking forward to feed her avocado. And of course snapping pics way.

I got these from pigeon too!
Ntuc got 20% off so I bought!

IMG_2153.JPG

I think I will make a trip to Jan Expo to see what else I can get.

Definitely need a food processor. So hope avent can give a best best offer for their 4-in-1 processor.

I saw ice cube trays with kids for freezing baby food which I am contemplating to buy or not. Qoo also got but shipping is expensive.

I got these from pigeon too!
Ntuc got 20% off so I bought!

View attachment 669067

I think I will make a trip to Jan Expo to see what else I can get.

Definitely need a food processor. So hope avent can give a best best offer for their 4-in-1 processor.

I saw ice cube trays with kids for freezing baby food which I am contemplating to buy or not. Qoo also got but shipping is expensive.

Let the shopping begin. Got good lobangs please share again ah. :)

This is the Qoo one that I am eyeing

The expo promotion is $9.90 each. Seems like $15 for 2 in a better deal.

IMG_2227.PNG

My mum never teach my baby hi5, she taught him ' knock head' haha when we said ' knock head' he will lean forward his head and knock on mine haha so cute!

I juz tried my LO on baby cereal last evening. I bought healthy times brand single grain. She seems to enjoy it since it's her first try. Will try it later again. She always seems interested in our food as her head will follow the direction of our spoon. So amusing so we decided to try her on solid. Hopefully this can pump up some of her weight!

Oh by the way, r u all still dropping hair? Gosh! Mine Juz doesn't seem to stop and I think I drop half of my hair Liao!

I juz tried my LO on baby cereal last evening. I bought healthy times brand single grain. She seems to enjoy it since it's her first try. Will try it later again. She always seems interested in our food as her head will follow the direction of our spoon. So amusing so we decided to try her on solid. Hopefully this can pump up some of her weight!

Mine not yet. Happily playing on her own when i ate in front of her.

I dunno from sides or top but whenever I comb, a lot drop onto the floor and a lot stuck to the comb? And whenever i wake up in the morning, I can easily pick up dozen strand of hair from my bed!!! Omg! When will it stop?

My friend 4th year already and still dropping :(But then she has 3 kids within that 4 yr la. (Twins then a gal)

Mine still dropping of course. Sad moment after every morning hair wash. It's not obvious when I let down hair but when I tie pony tail, the hair on top of head is flatter. Last time still can see thicker hair. Sad la.

@verluv yay your gal enjoys food! Mine has been watching and curious when we eat as well although my fil has a "rule" that children shouldn't stare at people eating. Haha. I will try her on avocado this week.

@emk hehe that is so cute indeed. I'm still trying to teach her gongxi. But doubt can make it in time lol.

hairwash is horrendous. When i sit in front of fan, hair literally gets blown out too.

I have pretty long hair during pregnancy and i am trimming it more and more often nowadays due to the flat top hair syndrome. I noticed that the weight of long hair does make the hair very flat. i now wear shoulder length hair which is better because it is long enough to be tied and yet it doesn't get into the way when i breast feed. Additionally, i havent coloured my hair for a very long time. So trimming it does help to get rid of the light brown hues from the long long time ago dye.

I read somewhere that this is to last for 6 mths from the 4th month. hehe.

Oh by the way, r u all still dropping hair? Gosh! Mine Juz doesn't seem to stop and I think I drop half of my hair Liao!

Drop like no tomorrow .. Haha stuck on comb and all over the floor, I even see my hair swimming in the tub while I bath my baby ..

Ladies I hear that hair drop from 4mth up to baby ard 1yrs old. In the mean time what I do is I do a mthly scalp treatment. Change my hairs shampoo & conditioner to organic anti hair loss. Use hair tonic spray every time I wash my hair. My condition improve after abt 2mths. Still got hair drop but no so much

Can try using this brand shampoo. Before pregnant I am already losing a lot of hair where my front head is abit thinning due to prolong tying of hair tight and always dropping a lot of hair everywhere in my house. But ever since I change to this shampoo and when during my pregnancy, I did not drop a lot of hair. (Which a lot of people say during pregnancy and after pregnancy a lot of hair will drop) Instead, my front part hair has grow back and my hair is thicker.

Can get it at Watson.
ImageUploadedByForum1481546780.186634.jpg

For avocado, still need to blend/mesh in machine? Or just mesh manual then add fm?

I think avocado just scoop w spoon. U can get a "gourd shaped" bowl to mash + mix w milk...

ImageUploadedByForum1481589668.450351.jpg

The rough surface to mash ur avocado or sweet potato purée... :)

This is from Pigeon...

Reactions: KWL
@emk how is your baby and dog? got improvement?

u know what? my baby has started reaching out to pat the dogs. the dogs are scared and will run off! and that process triggered my little one to chuckle non-stop! hubby managed to record the precious moment!

For avocado, still need to blend/mesh in machine? Or just mesh manual then add fm?
No need machine, sure waste as some will get stuck to parts of machine . Very easy to mash up with spoon/fork in a baby bowl.

Any babies here trying to remove own diaper? Her newest pattern is I stick the tape and she immediately peels it off! On top of having to kiap her because of all her flipping while being changed, now must get someone to help hold her hands. This one going to be quite a monkey.

Ok thanks on the avo prepping. Did see the pigeon mesh bowl. Will get that but darn I miss that 20percent at ntuc. Or is it still on?

Mine doesn't know how to peel diaper but not so scared as she is using cloth diaper mostly and the Velcro very tight one haa. But hard to wear diaper these days as she wanna flip and flip.

haha i was contemplating wanna buy anot. i didnt because i am scared of washing!

And thanks @snowfern for showing us bubble's pic! i never regret my choice now!

On a side note, Bubbles look very playful though u masked her face!

Oh yes, did u also see the bibs? It's like 2 for $2.90 (for the thin type) and 2 for $4.90 (for the type with crumb catcher).
I also saw a changing mat going at $9.90 on display but cannot find. I enquired and got to know that it was out of stock!

i was so excited at ikea earlier. They even have books!

Ya I bought the smallest 3 for I forget how much one...but she's outgrown it XD already got some catcher ones from daiso, will be doing baby led weaning so I'm going to minimize on the cloth, maybe even let her go topless lol

The changing mat with inflatable sides is what I use, not bad but the inflatable bit cui already cos first 2 mths I kept tossing it onto the floor after changing her on the bed lol

ya lah! that one out of stock! now only got cloth version which i dont want. I want that plastic version so it's easy to wipe off!
LAZY MUM HERE.

ya lah! that one out of stock! now only got cloth version which i dont want. I want that plastic version so it's easy to wipe off!
LAZY MUM HERE.
I saw tampines branch still quite a lot last Tuesday... But I know u westie lol

Is not lazy, practical and pragmatic!! When I start to give her solids I will use only the plastic blowup part of the insert! And probably hose down everything after each meal haha

No need machine, sure waste as some will get stuck to parts of machine . Very easy to mash up with spoon/fork in a baby bowl.

Any babies here trying to remove own diaper? Her newest pattern is I stick the tape and she immediately peels it off! On top of having to kiap her because of all her flipping while being changed, now must get someone to help hold her hands. This one going to be quite a monkey.
Aiseh.....she...lol good luck to you liow mummy tuna! XD bubbles still loves flipping to look for her new pal, daddy's deodorant. So she hasn't noticed her diapers yet. Not looking forward to -that- milestone. I remember having to clean my brother and his cot when he first discovered the ability to go pantsless.....ick ugh ewwww

Ohh these talking makes me wanna go Ikea NOW! HAHAHA It's so near to me, maybe tomorrow I'll just make a trip down and walk walk see see ^_^! It's a off day for me! HOHO!

Ahhhh I just read in the fb cloth diaper group that not supposed to soak the diaper covers, only the inserts...zzzzzzzz paiseh for the misinformation!! I myself didn't know till just..

Ahhhh I just read in the fb cloth diaper group that not supposed to soak the diaper covers, only the inserts...zzzzzzzz paiseh for the misinformation!! I myself didn't know till just..

Ah cannot soak? Why?

But I love to soak everything hahah.

@emk how is your baby and dog? got improvement?

u know what? my baby has started reaching out to pat the dogs. the dogs are scared and will run off! and that process triggered my little one to chuckle non-stop! hubby managed to record the precious moment!

Haha your dogs so cute. My dog still refuse to friend with my baby. Recently my baby like to look at my dog. One day I let baby sit on my lap, my dog also want my attention so he sit close to me, my baby reach his little hand out n trying to grab my dog ear, then my dog stand up, turn away and sit.. U know what .. My silly dog butt is facing my baby with his tail pointed up..oh no .. Little hand reach out and grab his tail. Haha my dog very good temper.. He walk away

Reactions: KWL
@emk I don't see this design in Tula website. Which website you go?

This is their wrap conversion. You can join baby Tula fb, they will announce which date they going to release it and 10 mins before the release time they will give a link to purchase usually will sold out within 20mins. Have to be fast..

How to buy from ezbuy?
I plan to get from mothercare after Xmas as I don't see they display any CNY clothes at the moment.

So cute and nice! Mine too small still cannot wear yet. But if get from taobao will the material be soft? Scare very rough for their skin.

How to buy from ezbuy?
I plan to get from mothercare after Xmas as I don't see they display any CNY clothes at the moment.

Download the app from your phone. It works like Qoo. Just that you have to pay agent fee + shipping. Some times got promotion. Like 2 days ago, is free agent fee day. So you just pay for the product + shipping.

If you buy from physical stores, they are going to cost a bomb. Why dont u check out Qoo too? The pieces i got above are all below $20 each. I even bought cotton dresses that are like $2+ each hahaha... Giam Siap mummy here.

I went to taobao and ezbuy!

View attachment 669417
View attachment 669418

And last one because mummy has a similar dress!

View attachment 669419

View attachment 669421
@KWL wahhh chiochio~!! Gumgumho u can matchy w kwl-jr!!

I got the qipao romper too, on 11/11, actually hubby got it cos I dunno how to buy from taobao/ezbuy :(

220cbfe8cdb54880a62371f008318808.jpg

This is size 90/24mth, bubbles is 7.1kg 64cm today...pic taken 2 days ago!

Quality is so so lor, t shirt material, and the buttons are those shiny nylon type....I think come new year will be just nice for her (she may not be tall enough so might have to convert to cheongsam lol)

So cute and nice! Mine too small still cannot wear yet. But if get from taobao will the material be soft? Scare very rough for their skin.

It's a gamble. But then you can always read the reviews to manage your expectations. For the ezbuy, you got to scroll all the way down to link to the actual taobao store. then from there, click click until you reach people's review. select those with photos and look out for negative words like "起球", "跑线","粗", "线头".

And anyway nowadays everything is made in china. I also use taobao / ezbuy to get development toys and books!

@KWL wahhh chiochio~!! Gumgumho u can matchy w kwl-jr!!

I got the qipao romper too, on 11/11, actually hubby got it cos I dunno how to buy from taobao/ezbuy :(

220cbfe8cdb54880a62371f008318808.jpg

This is size 90/24mth, bubbles is 7.1kg 64cm today...pic taken 2 days ago!

Quality is so so lor, t shirt material, and the buttons are those shiny nylon type....I think come new year will be just nice for her (she may not be tall enough so might have to convert to cheongsam lol)

Cheongsum means dont button below ah? Dont make me laugh! hahahahaha. Bubbles also a michelin leh!

i bought the gold print / size 73cm because my little one was already 65cm 3 weeks ago. i estimated that it will be gam gam ho when it is new year.

Download the app from your phone. It works like Qoo. Just that you have to pay agent fee + shipping. Some times got promotion. Like 2 days ago, is free agent fee day. So you just pay for the product + shipping.

If you buy from physical stores, they are going to cost a bomb. Why dont u check out Qoo too? The pieces i got above are all below $20 each. I even bought cotton dresses that are like $2+ each hahaha... Giam Siap mummy here.

I got the app but I don't know how to use it haha.. I afraid agent fee plus shipping cost then not that cheap anymore. How much is the agent fee and shipping cost ?

Back