2017 IVF mummies

I see, good thing bleeding stopped so don't worry too much... kkh is very basic, so I think u must go private clinic and ask for the shots.. u can try Thomson or my doctor at tow yung clinic

Did u insist for the shots though? I read on earlier forum that kk will give leh if there's bleeding....

Also if u still have leftover crinone gel, can use that too
I will wait until Saturday to see how is 1st scan. I alr think of all possible (worse) things. So no more tears to cry haha. So just hoping for the better. If scan is ok then I will go private clinic to get jabs if still bleeding or kkh don't wan to give more support.

I know easy to say but try to stay positive..
Lots of gals have light bleeding or spotting during pregnancy but all turned out ok, my older sis was like that and my niece is already 10 years old!

Go watch something funny on tv or YouTube to take your mind off it :) I recommend Russell Peters if you're into stand-up comedy

Oh I thought ur scan was yesterday. I got bleeding on last Monday until Tuesday. So went to O&G to check out. Nth abnormal found. Only seen yolk sac since still early. Give me more med to take 3 times a day. Luckily yesterday and today no more bleeding. My Appointment is coming Saturday.
I oso bleeding episode 3 days prior to my 6week scan. I went in early for a check by THH and he managed to see heartbeat at 5w4d. He could not isolate the reason why i bleed (fresh red blood) but he told me in my case, since can detect heartbeat and i have very bad morning sickness, i shouldnt worry too much. Unless i bled out clots, it will be a concern. He gave me support jab and told me to go back if bleeding persist. Duphaston also up to 3x a day. The bleeding went on for another 3 days until it finally stopped. Now i am just waiting for my Week 8 scan. If you are still bleeding, go back and request for a jab. THH will order the jab for you. Keep up with a positive vibe ok.

I oso bleeding episode 3 days prior to my 6week scan. I went in early for a check by THH and he managed to see heartbeat at 5w4d. He could not isolate the reason why i bleed (fresh red blood) but he told me in my case, since can detect heartbeat and i have very bad morning sickness, i shouldnt worry too much. Unless i bled out clots, it will be a concern. He gave me support jab and told me to go back if bleeding persist. Duphaston also up to 3x a day. The bleeding went on for another 3 days until it finally stopped. Now i am just waiting for my Week 8 scan. If you are still bleeding, go back and request for a jab. THH will order the jab for you. Keep up with a positive vibe ok.
Hi thank you for reply. I haven't seen him for first scan. I think kkh only can give injection when pregnancy is viable. I will ask him to give injection tomorrow. My bleeding not much but still can see a little on toilet paper when wipe. So I not sure that will be concern or not. I got blood when pass motion too. Haiz too many happening.

Hi thank you for reply. I haven't seen him for first scan. I think kkh only can give injection when pregnancy is viable. I will ask him to give injection tomorrow. My bleeding not much but still can see a little on toilet paper when wipe. So I not sure that will be concern or not. I got blood when pass motion too. Haiz too many happening.
If not much and is a AF kind of flow per se, i think shld be ok. Mine was like first day of AF and stained the pads (not panty liner), that's why i went in to hijack his time. Your scan is tomorrow right? Just monitor for 1 more day amd raise to him tmr.

If not much and is a AF kind of flow per se, i think shld be ok. Mine was like first day of AF and stained the pads (not panty liner), that's why i went in to hijack his time. Your scan is tomorrow right? Just monitor for 1 more day amd raise to him tmr.

The scan done by tan hh himself right? Cos I was confused nurse asked us to come early for scan 8am but to meet doc at 11am. So I m wondering why like this. So u didn't go to O&G but straight met him for early scan? That's good. For me I was worried n went to O&G.

The scan done by tan hh himself right? Cos I was confused nurse asked us to come early for scan 8am but to meet doc at 11am. So I m wondering why like this. So u didn't go to O&G but straight met him for early scan? That's good. For me I was worried n went to O&G.
I think the nurse asked u to go for antenatal scan which is at a different clinic? did she give you a report sheet for that?

I've just finished my appt with Dr tan, he only did an abdominal scan for me but I was told to come back in 2 weeks time for another scan at antenatal clinic which is on a different floor. I was told to make sure I do my scan first before seeing Dr tan and that I can go anytime as that is on a walk-in basis

I think the nurse asked u to go for antenatal scan which is at a different clinic? did she give you a report sheet for that?

I've just finished my appt with Dr tan, he only did an abdominal scan for me but I was told to come back in 2 weeks time for another scan at antenatal clinic which is on a different floor. I was told to make sure I do my scan first before seeing Dr tan and that I can go anytime as that is on a walk-in basis
The nurse gave one form for ultrasound. Have u seen baby heartbeat? Everything ok? Any more medicine he prescribe? Did he give u ultrasound photo of baby?

Rightfully 6 week scan shkd be at AMC at level 1 near clinic B. In my case, d nurse told me THH will scan me personally so no need to go AMC. Actually that day i was trying my luck to hijack. Wanted to approach Felicia for help but met THH just outside clinic D. I told him abt it and he scanned for me immediately. If he wasn't around, i would have gone to a private and not head to O&G.

How come still need to go AMC? I tot AMC only do Week 6. Anything after that would be done by doc? No mah?

The nurse gave one form for ultrasound. Have u seen baby heartbeat? Everything ok? Any more medicine he prescribe? Did he give u ultrasound photo of baby?

Yes, thank God everything ok, he can see my twins and their heartbeat :) :) and gave me ultrasound pic of them

He only gave more dydrogesterone so I requested for additional support and he prescribe me utrogestan as well (those vaginal pressies)

Good luck for yours tomorrow and hope everything will be ok!

Yes, thank God everything ok, he can see my twins and their heartbeat :) :) and gave me ultrasound pic of them

He only gave more dydrogesterone so I requested for additional support and he prescribe me utrogestan as well (those vaginal pressies)

Wah twins!! Do u alr know u have twins? Excited for you le. Congrats. What a good day for u. Take care.

How come still need to go AMC? I tot AMC only do Week 6. Anything after that would be done by doc? No mah?

Hmmm.. I dunno leh as I dont have experience in this dept, they tell me go to a different clinic to do my scan first before I go see Dr tan for my next appointment so I guai guai listen lor.....

Twin!!!! Was ur HCG very high? It's good news you are not experiencing the horrible MS. Mine is a singleton and i am throwing up like there is no day and night. I duno how i am going back to work in this state. :(

Twin!!!! Was ur HCG very high? It's good news you are not experiencing the horrible MS. Mine is a singleton and i am throwing up like there is no day and night. I duno how i am going back to work in this state. :(

I dunno if my HCG is considered high cos I didn't take another bloodtest at kkh. but the last bloodtest I did at 19dpt at my private clinic was 4950, which is more than double the previous beta..

Yeah I don't have MS, I dunno if I should be worried about that, I think I would feel abit more relief if I at least have some form of MS

I see, good thing bleeding stopped so don't worry too much... kkh is very basic, so I think u must go private clinic and ask for the shots.. u can try Thomson or my doctor at tow yung clinic

Did u insist for the shots though? I read on earlier forum that kk will give leh if there's bleeding....

Also if u still have leftover crinone gel, can use that too
Hihi, i also hv some leftover of crinone.. but the nurse said I stop using it from tmr onwards. Until my next appt I see dr tan, then chk w him if I can continue to use.

I'm thinking if I shd just ignore n use it? Is it still 2 times per day or u using once a day?

Hihi, i also hv some leftover of crinone.. but the nurse said I stop using it from tmr onwards. Until my next appt I see dr tan, then chk w him if I can continue to use.

I'm thinking if I shd just ignore n use it? Is it still 2 times per day or u using once a day?

Hihi, yah according to my other doc, crinone provides additional support and does not compromise the pregnancy in any way

Anyway if u don't use it will be wasted also so just go ahead and use! Continue with 2 times per day

I dunno if my HCG is considered high cos I didn't take another bloodtest at kkh. but the last bloodtest I did at 19dpt at my private clinic was 4950, which is more than double the previous beta..

Yeah I don't have MS, I dunno if I should be worried about that, I think I would feel abit more relief if I at least have some form of MS
Dont worry. When I was pregnant with twins 6 yrs ago also I did not experienced any MS. Only frm 8wks onwards i felt extremely lethargic up to a point I stayed in bed. Aft that, everything was back to normal. Once a while then I do vomittes if I cant smell certain things like perfume or soap.

Hi mummies, sorry to gatecrash here (not mummy yet but having transfer tomorrow). How many of you BFP with Day 3 transfer? Need some success stories.

I am going for Day 3 and feeling very, very nervous and that it might not work... heard that Day 5 has higher chance. But I only had 7 retrieved and 4 fertilized so that's probably why dr putting me in for Day 3 transfer.

Hi mummies, sorry to gatecrash here (not mummy yet but having transfer tomorrow). How many of you BFP with Day 3 transfer? Need some success stories.

I am going for Day 3 and feeling very, very nervous and that it might not work... heard that Day 5 has higher chance. But I only had 7 retrieved and 4 fertilized so that's probably why dr putting me in for Day 3 transfer.

I had day3 transfer in 2014 n my gal is 24 Mths now.

ImageUploadedByForum1481633372.592171.jpg

IVF mummies-to-be. I'm letting go of 2 boxes of Duphaston at more than half price. Expiring 2021. Gynea prescribed more as I was going overseas. Letting go at $32 (includes normal postage). Can msg me at 90287781.

Hi all, chance upon this thread and was reading quietly. Decided to join after so long. Been tested positive in late Sep. And from there on it was a roller coaster event for me.

Hi all, chance upon this thread and was reading quietly. Decided to join after so long. Been tested positive in late Sep. And from there on it was a roller coaster event for me.

Likewise for me, a roller coaster journey as well, but let's keep positive together!

hi all, going for my 8 week scan this fri. so nervous but trying to be positive. I don't have much symptoms except for on and off nausea although I only puked once. Trying to stay positive but going mad. Anyone who did not have MS go on to have successful pregnancy?

hi all, going for my 8 week scan this fri. so nervous but trying to be positive. I don't have much symptoms except for on and off nausea although I only puked once. Trying to stay positive but going mad. Anyone who did not have MS go on to have successful pregnancy?

Hi there, I'm like u, coming to week 8 but not much symptoms other than frequent peeing and perhaps more tired than usual. MS is almost non-existent for me and I was also quite worried. However when I raised this to my gynae he didn't look worried. He then proceeded to do an ultrasound on me and said everything looks fine. Also, it could be genetic as I've read online. My mum said she had zero morning sickness and the only symptom she had was sore boobs...

So I guess we're one of the more fortunate ones and don't need to worry too much!

I also dont have any MS just wakeup more often in the middle of the night to go toilet. I also brought this up to my gynae she say its fine not everyone will have MS.

thanks for the reassurance gals.. just hoping everything goes fine this Friday. I'm also paranoid about Zika, I have a stye on my eye and it's quite red and I know conjunctivitis is one of the symptoms so my mind went wild. But trying to keep calm *breathe*

Any 2017 IVF mummies? :)

I've just tested positive for my beta (884.5) in KKH on 5 Aug 2016! Looking forward to my 6 wk scan on 17 Aug.

Hope to congregate IVF preggies due in 2017; the larger the number, the more encouraging for those sisters still trying!

Hi congrats new mummy,

Singapore motherhood have recently added this 'Prenatal Coverage for Pregnancy' click the link to read more https://goo.gl/4sIJNN

And redeem your complimentary Baby Stroller https://goo.gl/qxst6s

I still have left over utrogestan after I bfp... Now eating duphaston one tablets a day.. Can I still use utrogeston? As Dr Jerry Chan does not describe any support for mi when I saw him at week 7

I still have left over utrogestan after I bfp... Now eating duphaston one tablets a day.. Can I still use utrogeston? As Dr Jerry Chan does not describe any support for mi when I saw him at week 7
U can use. Dr tan hh prescribed to me to put 2 times a day cos I got bleeding. I around 7 weeks too.

Hi...not sure whether it is okay to post my question at this thread.

My first ivf will be on jan 2017 at kkh..

Would like to know those that bfp.. what should I prepare. . Take note...and what to do and not to do during stimms ans tww..

Thanks alot :)

I don't think there's wa group for ivf thread here? But u can go online calculate ur edd n join the month group in smh.. like July 2017 mummies n etc.. most of them have wa groupchat or fb group
I have a whatapps gp for 2017 ivf mommies :)

Why Pregnancy & Pre-natal Insurance is important?
4 Common Pregnancy condition will risk the hospital delivery bill rocket high
Low lying placenta (known as placenta Previa)
Growth (Fibroids/cysts/polyps)
Gestational Diabetes
High blood pressure (Pre-eclampsia)

Click here to learn more

Hi ladies I did my first scan at week 6 in KK and saw the baby heartbeat. Next scan will be in 6 weeks time. I feel that its too long. Should i go to private gynae in between for scans?

Hi ladies I did my first scan at week 6 in KK and saw the baby heartbeat. Next scan will be in 6 weeks time. I feel that its too long. Should i go to private gynae in between for scans?

Hihi,

Which doc are u seeing? I just had my week 9 scan and the next time I'm seeing my doc again at kk is only at week 21. I feel the checks are too far apart and as I'm abit kiasu, I'm definitely seeing my private gynae in between.

Hihi,

Which doc are u seeing? I just had my week 9 scan and the next time I'm seeing my doc again at kk is only at week 21. I feel the checks are too far apart and as I'm abit kiasu, I'm definitely seeing my private gynae in between.
I am seeing Dr Jerry Chan.What about you?KK schedule me for blood test at week 11.And see doctor week 12.It's a 6 week gap.

Mine is a much longer wait..I'm also scheduled to do a blood test at week 11 and then seeing Dr thh at week 21.. Almost 10 week gap
Yours is very long gap. I saw him at week 5, then week 8. He slot me for FTS at week 11 and i'll see him again at week 12. Did you ask him why such a long gap? I never had such long gap in my previous pregnancies too.

Back