2017 Twins Pregnancy

Congrats !!!
Wish you a wonderful & smooth journey ahead . With twins .. It'll be more taxing on you , so Remember to eat , drink and rest enough .
May You have a safe and speedy delivery .

oh really didnt know that. Who is your gynea?
Im confuse to whether to stick to the doc who did my IVF or change leh..

Any private gynaes that are good for twins? Must we specially go to restructured hospitals if we carry twins? Or can we still choose private gynaes?

Any private gynaes that are good for twins? Must we specially go to restructured hospitals if we carry twins? Or can we still choose private gynaes?
Not Pte but nuh prof biswas. Myself is with my ivf Doctor Anupriya nuh. I had high risks as I had gd very early into the pregnancy and also high bp. I delivered at 36w5d due to preeclampsia. I also had low placenta and during my ecsec & lost a lot of blood. Anu had already warn me abt my risks. She has been a great Gynae.

KKH - I did elective CS for twins in 2015. Ard 8k I think. Cheap until I laugh until pengz. Cos I tot twins must be expensive.... My twinnie's stayed normal nursery, no need special care as I delivered at 37 weeks.

My no 1 cost me $10k at TMC back in 2012- natural then become emergency CS.

I feel KKH is quite good. Both hospitals I stayed at class A one bedded. I find KKH nurses at class A really took good care of me compared to TMC - more caring than TMC. Plus hubby can easily find food at KKH. Main reason was that I can choose subsidized class if I have to deliver suddenly and prematurely.. Heng - the twins stuck wif me until week 37. They were born at 2.4 n 2.5kg.

If babies need special care like NICU, KKH is still the best place.

Last edited:
Actually NUH also very well equipped with neo natal facilities. My twins were born ed there and were in nicu. I paid mostly thru medisave and it's heavily subsidised. I paid v v little after the compulsory insurance too

Last edited:
Actually NUH also very well equipped with neo natal facilities. My twins were born ed there and were in nicu. I paid mostly thru medisave and it's heavily subsidised. I paid v v little after the ivf compulsory insurance too

May I know at which week your twins are born

Hi, juz did my 1st scan today. did ivf at kkh. preggy wif twins, now week 6.. edd 21apr 2017(tbc).. nice to know u all here!

Hiya. Just had my 6weeks scan today after IVF procedure and realised its gonna be twins! Hope to know more 2017 multiples mummies to share the journey together.
Hi my name is Bernie a Msian confinement nanny.Had experienced in taking care of twins in 2014. Can be contacted at +6597582309.Wishing u good health.

Hi, juz did my 1st scan today. did ivf at kkh. preggy wif twins, now week 6.. edd 21apr 2017(tbc).. nice to know u all here!

Hi sephy20! Same as u. But i did it earlier in jun cycle. Edd end feb. You must be overwhelmed during the first scan. :)

Hi sephy20! Same as u. But i did it earlier in jun cycle. Edd end feb. You must be overwhelmed during the first scan. :)
yes indeed! mine thru IVF.. anyone know about confinement lady for twins? what are the normal rates like?

Some confinement lady or agency require you to have a foreign domestic helper as well. Do take note.

Your TMC bill was so high because it ended up as emergency C section. Emergency c section costs double. You were charged for using the equipment and epidural of normal delivery, and also the C section. Those who want natural delivery but later bobian emergency C section are actually paying for two surgeries. I know tons of moms who did elective C section in 2012 in Thomson and paid just $5k-$6k before medisave. After medisave they only paid $1k plus.
I want to avoid such a scenario you experienced so I will just opt for elective C section.

KKH - I did elective CS for twins in 2015. Ard 8k I think. Cheap until I laugh until pengz. Cos I tot twins must be expensive.... My twinnie's stayed normal nursery, no need special care as I delivered at 37 weeks.

My no 1 cost me $10k at TMC back in 2012- natural then become emergency CS.

I feel KKH is quite good. Both hospitals I stayed at class A one bedded. I find KKH nurses at class A really took good care of me compared to TMC - more caring than TMC. Plus hubby can easily find food at KKH. Main reason was that I can choose subsidized class if I have to deliver suddenly and prematurely.. Heng - the twins stuck wif me until week 37. They were born at 2.4 n 2.5kg.

If babies need special care like NICU, KKH is still the best place.

Hi there,

Finally found a thread for twin pregnancy. Nice meeting you all ladies :)

Am into my 8wks now, but still have not decide to stick to KKH or tmc. Scare the bill for the later will be ex lol..

Hi there,

Am into my 8wks now, but still have not decide to stick to KKH or tmc. Scare the bill for the later will be ex lol..

Hi. This thread rather quiet one. Congrats! Its really up to your comfort level. If you have no complications so far, can just stick with tmc. Kkh would be more well equipped though.

Twins have a higher risk of being premature and need to be in NICU. that's the reason people might book govt hospital as hopefully they hope to downgrade the ICU costs

Hi there,

Congrats for having twins, KKH will be recommended and understand some prenatal coverage to avoid big bills if you think is necessary.

you may like to check it out at montherhood link here:

http://directory.singaporemotherhood.com/featured/insurance-investment/axa-singapore

Hi, I just got my first beta yesterday and it was 1114 at 11dp5dt. I know I've not had any ultrasound so nothing is confirmed, but my gynae was thinking it's either a very strong singleton or twins. I am just wondering what were your beta for twins like? Also the clinic nurse has been asking if I've any symptoms, but I've none.. not sure if that's normal.. any insights? :) TIA

Hi, I just got my first beta yesterday and it was 1114 at 11dp5dt. I know I've not had any ultrasound so nothing is confirmed, but my gynae was thinking it's either a very strong singleton or twins. I am just wondering what were your beta for twins like? Also the clinic nurse has been asking if I've any symptoms, but I've none.. not sure if that's normal.. any insights? :) TIA
Congrats!!! Wow.. my beta was only 553!!

Hi. My bfp experiences..
Singleton 1080. Twins 1749.

You cant be sure until the first ultrasound. :)

My last pregnancy in 2014 hcg 1st test was 4K but I lost 1 twin at wk 7-8. This time my hcg test was 1.3k n still ends up w twins too..

Hi everyone,

I'm now researching for a gynae experienced with twins delivery in kkh...any to recommend pls? I would love Dr thh but I don't think he does delivery anymore... My edd will be July 2017 and I'm into week 8

Back