Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

Hi all! I don't want to spam you but I think we can actually help you mums out. Glorgo provides a cleaning service from $18/hr and we have only Singapore citizens or PRs as helpers. For those of you worried about theft we also background check all of our cleaners.

It's super easy to book online at https://www.glorgo.com or through our mobile app.

Login now and redeem our promotion code 'GLORGOLIFE', you will enjoy $20 off your first booking! (this promotion will end on 31-Dec-2016, so hurry up!)

Thanks for your time!

Hi,

Looking for reliable part time house cleaner in Ang Mo Kio area.
Weekday or weekend (except Sunday)
4 room HDB flat no pets.

Duties include:
Vacuum and cleaning of floor (Living room, 3 bedrooms, kitchen)
Washing of 2 toilets
Cleaning of internal kitchen cabinets
Cleaning of windows

Do PM me the rates and contact number if you know of any reliable cleaners who are willing to take on the job. Thanks.
Hi if u need I can help u too. If u still need WhatsApp to 83590334 . Thank

Hi there, I am looking for a good part time helper at clementi central area.

Once every 2 weeks on a Saturday or Sunday.
- general cleaning of 3 room flat
- must be ok with pets
- thorough in cleaning
- most importantly must be honest!

Kindly PM me if you're able to help. Thanks :)

Dear All,

I need help to clean 1 + study apartment (only 1 toilet) every month (1 or 2 times per month) beside Farrer Rd MRT (Yellow/Circle Line). Clean all areas and tidy up the place. 3-4 hours/ session, $12-$15 per hour. Kindly PM for any recommendation. Thank you!
Hi, may I know is your apartment a condominium or hdb? What's your available time? Ella. 91914824.

Hello. Looking for a part time maid that comes only once a month on a weekday morning starting January 2017.

Only 3 job scopes:
Clean windows+grilles
Clean ceiling fans
Light dusting and wiping of furnitures

Clementi, 5 room HDB, walking distance from MRT.
Hello, what is the rate you are willing to pay? What is your preferred day and time? Ella 91914824

Hi all! I don't want to spam you but I think we can actually help you mums out. Glorgo provides a cleaning service from $18/hr and we have only Singapore citizens or PRs as helpers. For those of you worried about theft we also background check all of our cleaners.

It's super easy to book online at https://www.glorgo.com or through our mobile app.

Login now and redeem our promotion code 'GLORGOLIFE', you will enjoy $20 off your first booking! (this promotion will end on 31-Dec-2016, so hurry up!)

Thanks for your time!

Hi i have never encounter such a terrible experience with this cleaner by the name of Marjorie Ng from GLORGO. I'm still waiting for the company to investigate and revert with an explanation but I believe this company is professional enough not to have this cleaner.

when you engage her she expects you to have what she wants and being a cleaner be prepared that every household is different and she has to adapt to the different styles. When I told her what to do before I can finish talking she says don't talk go and teach your girl and just shut the toilet door
Don't you think she is rude...just as good as tell me to get lost.

I was so angry that I can the company up and complain so when she saw me talking she told me :"complain for all you want you think I scare " there are other cleaning company around I don't have to work for them

Beware of this "Marjorie NG". Hopefully the company can take action on this case.

Hi i have never encounter such a terrible experience with this cleaner by the name of Marjorie Ng from GLORGO. I'm still waiting for the company to investigate and revert with an explanation but I believe this company is professional enough not to have this cleaner.

when you engage her she expects you to have what she wants and being a cleaner be prepared that every household is different and she has to adapt to the different styles. When I told her what to do before I can finish talking she says don't talk go and teach your girl and just shut the toilet door

I was so angry that I can the company up and complain so when she saw me talking she told me :"complain for all you want you think I scare " there are other cleaning company around I don't have to work for them.

Beware of this "Marjorie NG". Hopefully the company can take action on this case.

The company is not at fault so just beware that the cleaner that is coming to your house is not this lady.

She even say that my family is a cheapskate family and quoted
"I know your address "
What is she trying to threaten?

ImageUploadedByForum1480169705.065155.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all

I'm trying to find a part time helper every Sunday for 4 hours slot at Commonwealth station, less then 3mins walk to my place.
3 bedrooms
2 bathrooms

- general cleaning of entire house including bathrooms and mopping
- changing bedsheets
- ironing of clothes
- cleaning of windows

Willing to pay up to $15 per hour.
Interested parties please pm me.
Thanks.

I was so angry that I can the company up and complain so when she saw me talking she told me :"complain for all you want you think I scare " there are other cleaning company around I don't have to work for them.

The company is not at fault so just beware that the cleaner that is coming to your house is not this lady.

"I know your address "

View attachment 667155

Hello, I am urgently looking for part time helper to come to my home at pasir ris(very near MRT).
Chores required :
-washing toilets
-vacuum
-mop
- iron
- adhoc duties once in a while

Willing to pay $10-$12/hour (need for 3 hours)
Please contact me @ 91598767

"I know your address "

Now she told agency that I didn't even give her time to change...what rubbish excuse is this

Guess what!!!! Cleaner now says sorry and agency ask me to forgive after that cleaner scolded my family cheapskate and also threaten that she knows my address?

Would anyone be able to forgive for this cleaner's act??
View attachment 667155
Please consider carefully before engaging this type of person

Last edited:
Looking for part time cleaner at ang mo kio area.

5room flat. Once every 2 weeks, on weekdays.

Duties include:
-Wash two bathrooms ( toilets bowl, basin, toilet floor, wall tiles)
- Sweeping and mopping
- General cleaning of house( doors, gate, windows,grills, furniture, fans)

Pm me if you are able to help.

Hi good morning mandam,I can help u if u still need.i available to help u on weekend.i!m not local or pr but I have experienced in Sg 9 year as cleaner.i!m 30 year old and marry too.i!m from Myanmar.my rate is 15$ per hour.[/QUOTE

Hi, can PM me too, I am staying at Bedok.

Inexperienced in cleaning officially at people's home but always do housework at home.

25, female and Singaporean, residing at Woodlands. Willing to travel too.

You may Whatsapp me at +65 9235 5533, Lin.

"I know your address "

View attachment 667155

Hi,

I need a part time helper whos willing to commit on sunday morning from 930 to either 1230pm or 130pm.

Household chores include

1. sweep and mop the floor for living and all rooms. mine is a 5r hdb flat.
2. iron clothes. especially my husbands as he needs to meet client.
3. 2 toilets.
4. wiping of furnitures
5. ad hoc duties like cleaning of fans.. folding of childrens clothes etc.

Area is in woodlands.

Contact me @9693 9620. thanks

My helper is from Swift Maids and a Phillipino. She has been with me for over 10 years and although at times making me mad, she is overall a very good maid. Everyone makes mistakes.

Hi, I need a part time maid for every sunday cleaning and i stays at punggol. I am willing to pay $15 per hour.
You can search for those china part time maids that charge per hour. My bff has one who pays about $50 each time she comes, depending on how many hours. It is usually about 3 hours if you want them to clean the kitchen, living room and dining area.

Hi all
i am looking for a part time helper for bi-weekly cleaning (sat/sun). staying in the Tampines,
Duties are :

general cleaning of whole hse (4 room hdb)
Dusting / wipe all walls in the house
Mopping floors
Wash Toilets (2 toilets) & wall tiles
clean window grilles and panels (rotation basis0
Clean kitchen (fridge, table, kitchen top)
Wiping of kitchen wall tiles, kitchen cabinet
pack & clean living room
change bedsheet (once a month)

Pls email me at [email protected] or PM me. Thanks!

Hi
I need someone to do house-cleaning every week (on weekends preferably morning, if not aftn also fine.)
Location at Bukit Merah / Queenstown area. Kindly pm me your contact number and rate.

Looking at 3-4 hours/ session, budget between $12-$15/ per hour.
Can start aft X'mas. Thanks.

hi. I am looking for a part-time cleaner, 2x per week for just 3 weeks, probably 4 hours each visit? Im living in a terrace house in the East (near Pasir Ris / Tampines). Please pm me . Thank you.

Hi,
Looking for reliable part time house cleaner in Serangoon area. (Weekend)
4 room HDB flat
Duties:
- Ironing of clothes
- Cleaning up table and shelves
- Mopping and cleaning of floor
(Living room, 3 bedrooms, kitchen)
- Washing of 2 toilets
- Cleaning of windows

PM me the rates and contact number if you know of any reliable cleaners who are willing to take on the job. Thanks!

Hi I'm staying at Punggol. I'm looking for a cleaner to do the following :
1) vacuum and mop floor
2) scrub bathroom/wall tiles.
3) wash sinks(seldom)
4) general dusting
5) wash toilet bowls
6) window grille wiping(seldom)

Please Sms me at 91297847 on your rates. Preferably sat mornings

Hi I will be moving in to sengkang on Jan 2017. I'm looking for part time cleaner job as following.

- general cleaning of entire house including bathroom.
- ironing of clothes
- cleaning of windows
- changing of bed sheet

Willing to pay up to $15 per hour
Interested parties please contact or whatapps me at 98358630. preferably on sat.

Hi all, CNY near the corner, save your time and energy for shopping your new year goodies. My partner and I are local and are experienced in spring cleaning. Please WhatsApp or sms me at 9191 4824 for a non obligation site quotations. Act fast, slots filling up soon.

Hi,
Anyone know reliable part-time helper in Sengkang area who are legal (Singaporean or PR) and can start work soon? Don't mind aunty.
Need help in general cleaning of household, laundry, ironing of clothes, picking up child from childcare and if can prepare simple meal would be good.
Considering both daily (mon-fri) or ad hoc basis.
Thanks!

Hi,

Am looking for a part time maid - $60 for 4 hours work. To come on weekends first until stabilize and we can switch to weekdays.

Household chores include

1. sweep and mop the floor for living and all rooms.
2. iron and fold clothes
3. 2 toilets.
4. wiping of furnitures
5. ad hoc duties like cleaning of fans.. cleaning windows (if required), wash the floor mats

I stay in lorong ah soo.
SMS me at 90723098.

Hi,

Am looking for a part time maid - $60 for 4 hours work. To come on weekends first until stabilize and we can switch to weekdays.

Household chores include

1. sweep and mop the floor for living and all rooms.
2. iron and fold clothes
3. 2 toilets.
4. wiping of furnitures
5. ad hoc duties like cleaning of fans.. cleaning windows (if required), wash the floor mats

I stay in lorong ah soo.
SMS me at 90723098.

You can try http://www.cleanandfix.sg. Used them before for housekeeping and cleaning.

Hi, am looking for reliable part time cleaning help at punggol area. Please pm me

Chores include:
Vacuuming/ Mopping
Toilet cleaning
Ironing clothes
Furniture wipe down
Ad hoc- windows cleaning, changing bedsheets etc

Hi which day u want if u want Sunday I can help u.every Sunday I working at punggol area too.whatapp to 83590334 thank

Hi, I am staying in Bishan.
I need a Wednesday morning regular Part time cleaner for :
1) vaccum, mop the whole house (4 bedrooms)
2) clean windows / grilles - rotational basis
3) iron clothes
4) wash 2 bathrooms
5) dust sofas / tables / furniture
6) wash fans
7) clean kitchen stove / cabinets
8) clean all room doors / exterior wardrobes

Anyone interested, pls whatsapp / sms me at 96997697.
Thank you

Looking for part time cleaner at ang mo kio area.

5room flat. Once every 2 weeks, on weekdays.

Duties include:
-Wash two bathrooms ( toilets bowl, basin, toilet floor, wall tiles)
- Sweeping and mopping
- General cleaning of house( doors, gate, windows,grills, furniture, fans)

Pm me if you are able to help.

Hi, am looking for reliable part time cleaning help at punggol area. Please pm me

Chores include:
Vacuuming/ Mopping
Toilet cleaning
Ironing clothes
Furniture wipe down
Ad hoc- windows cleaning, changing bedsheets etc
Are you looking for a part time cleaner? I am looking for this job

Hi all

I'm trying to find a part time helper every Sunday for 4 hours slot at Commonwealth station, less then 3mins walk to my place.
3 bedrooms
2 bathrooms

- general cleaning of entire house including bathrooms and mopping
- changing bedsheets
- ironing of clothes
- cleaning of windows

Willing to pay up to $15 per hour.
Interested parties please pm me.
Thanks.
Are you looking for part time cleaner? I am looking for this job. If can , I prefer on Sunday afternoon.

Looking for weekly/fortnightly weekend part time helper in Punggol.
4 room flat with no pets but 2kids.
just do some basic household chores,
1. Toilet cleaning
2. Mop and sweep
3. Ironing
4. Cleaning of windows once per month
5. Wash balcony fortnightly

PM me if you are keen.
Have you found a part time cleaner? I am looking for this job

Back