Missed Period (Blackmores Conceive Well Gold)

Today is my 2nd day missed period. No symptoms of preg but have symptoms of menstrual coming. Took a early pregnancy dectector using clearblue but show negative. My menstrual was usually regular. Been taking Blackmores Conceive Well Gold for 2 weeks. Wonder if anyone consume this supplement and experience missed period also. And when should I test the pregnancy kit again?

Hi Nutty,

Once I menses was delayed for 35 days I got excited thinking finally I'm conceived so few times I tested using the quit only disappointed.

Finally menses arrived! All my hopes gone once again :(

Hi Nutty,

Once I menses was delayed for 35 days I got excited thinking finally I'm conceived so few times I tested using the quit only disappointed.

Finally menses arrived! All my hopes gone once again :(

Hi Kasham,
You took Blackmores Conceive Well Gold? I worry I took already then become irregular. My period has always been regular so I will wait for another few days to test again.

Hi Nutty,

I have the same problem as you. Last time i consumed BCWG, and period was late 2 weeks. Before that, my period was always regular. I think my body is not suitable for this although many ppl said it is good to consume.

Today is my 2nd day missed period. No symptoms of preg but have symptoms of menstrual coming. Took a early pregnancy dectector using clearblue but show negative. My menstrual was usually regular. Been taking Blackmores Conceive Well Gold for 2 weeks. Wonder if anyone consume this supplement and experience missed period also. And when should I test the pregnancy kit again?
Mine is exactly the case. Period is always regular but after taking those pills for only 3 days... my period is still not here (3 days late now) but yet I feel all the symptoms and pain of AF coming. Took pregnancy test but negative result. What's happening here? I've hence stopped taking those pills....

Trying to bump up this topic. I had Blackmore's conceive gold well lately , barely a month but I have a missed ovulation and period which is maybe unusual. I was TTC for 3 months hence for the past 2 months my period and ovulation cycle is regular till I take this supplement. Anyone have similar experience ?

Trying to bump up this topic. I had Blackmore's conceive gold well lately , barely a month but I have a missed ovulation and period which is maybe unusual. I was TTC for 3 months hence for the past 2 months my period and ovulation cycle is regular till I take this supplement. Anyone have similar experience ?
Hi wonder ur period back to normal? I took this for a month only n also late period for now.

my situation is abit weird, my period was late that month, my ovulation was late too but the following month i got pregnant. So I can't track this anymore.
Hey babe! Congrats on your pregnancy :)
Just wondering if you continued taking the tablets when your period was late or you stopped? My period is late too after taking the tablets for 3 weeks or so, so I’m wondering if I should stop. Thanks!!

Just wondering if you continued taking the tablets when your period was late or you stopped? My period is late too after taking the tablets for 3 weeks or so, so I’m wondering if I should stop. Thanks!!
I continue taking it. I scare it will messed up even more if I stop.

Just thot of purchasing the blackmore conceive well gold as im TTC. Is it recommended or not since I read above tt it delayed period/ovulation.

Just thot of purchasing the blackmore conceive well gold as im TTC. Is it recommended or not since I read above tt it delayed period/ovulation.
I feel it depends on individual. Ppl whom I know ate CMCW when they have irregular period, and it helps them to fine-tune but ppl who are quite regular like me and one of my friend, our ovulation kinda screwed up. I suggest to test you ovulation period month to month, if you are accurate and ovulate timely probably don't take it

Hi all, i also started taking blackwell conceieve wel gold and now period delayed for 10 days alr!! Still not here. I have pcos but last 1 yr period has been v regular due to TCM. Sigh. I dont want to wait soo long to try next cycle!! I regretted taking this supplement. How long are your mensus delayed?

Hi! Did your period come eventually?

Hi I'm also taking the Blackmore's conceive well currently, but I have been having itchy skin all over my body, wondering if anybody has the same symptoms also?

Hi
I have kinda weird situation. While most period delayed, mine was 32 days of period after taking BCWG for 2 weeks.
Its getting lighter but not stopping.
And also really dark stool ah.
Anyone facing the same issue?

Hi
I have kinda weird situation. While most period delayed, mine was 32 days of period after taking BCWG for 2 weeks.
Hi, i m also facing the same issue. I took the BCWG for a month, and my period is still yet to come.. it had been 33days now.
And i stop the supplement, hopefully my period will come soon.

Hi
Dark stool is normal due to the iron content in the supplement. I took BCWG 2 months before my IVF and gotten pregnant. My menses came as usual during the 2 months even though i'm irregular with pcos. Keep yourself hydrated as well when taking these supplement.

Hi all, I started taking Blackmore conceive well for about a month now. My period is usually quite on track but now it’s late for 4 days. Took a test and it’s negative. Can I check if anyone face the same and what do you do next? Do you still continue with the pills?

I seem to get nausea from it , does anyone have that issue ? I’ve decided to let go my remaining 2 boxes + 3 strips (from open box). Expiry date Jun 2022. Got it from Guardian when it was on promotion. I am happy to offer all for $60 if any of you ladies want to give this supplement a try to complement your journey . Review was good but unfortunately just not for me . (FYI, I also have fever issues with Bak Foong Pills, seems it’s my body react weirdly to supplements) ;( . Pm me if interested

Back