IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi, I have ovulation kits to sell away at $0.50/piece. I have more than 100 pieces in stock. Expiry date august 2017. Please PM me if u are interested.

Attachments

• IMG_4785.JPG
    IMG_4785.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 94
Hi sisters, I think I failed this cycle already , today is 11dp3dt, it was negative , super down now , I have spent so much time and afford on it , come out with nothing, it is super sad and dun noe what to do next .

1st x i did it was fine for me.yday was under GA as i had to get a polyp removed..so dr chew did the endo scratch together..the 1st one i did went to waste as i didnt have a trf..so now in preparation for fet he just did again..
hi wedelia,
Did u request the polyp to be removed or Dr chew suggested it?

hi wedelia,
Did u request the polyp to be removed or Dr chew suggested it?

He suggested it coz he said if the embroy stick to it then cannot implant but my polyp was discovered only on day 8 of stimulation n by day 11 he made the decision to extract the eggs n freeze the embroys n do an FET.

14 Dec is BT date. But it is very clear that I m not pregnant. It can be tested deh when 11 days post transferred . the

I think u test too early...there are situations where the implantation occurs late and so the embryo growth is slow.. if that's the case, ur hcg level will be undetectable in the pregnancy test kit..

Pls just rest at home and do not worry so much until actual test date...also, no spotting or bleeding correct, so there's still hope!

I think u test too early...there are situations where the implantation occurs late and so the embryo growth is slow.. if that's the case, ur hcg level will be undetectable in the pregnancy test kit..

Pls just rest at home and do not worry so much until actual test date...also, no spotting or bleeding correct, so there's still hope!
Hi sister, thanks, just wait and see how first.

Dear sisters, i just recd call from kkh. Im pregnant with hcg levels 360 for 15dp2dt. This is my 3rd fresh attempt.

Very happy n excited now. I would like to get additional support like proluton jab from pte as i understand kkh doesnt provide extra support unless necessary. Does pte gynae provide the jab upon request? Thinking of gg back to my usual gynae at thomson for the jab.

Dear sisters, i just recd call from kkh. Im pregnant with hcg levels 360 for 15dp2dt. This is my 3rd fresh attempt.

Very happy n excited now. I would like to get additional support like proluton jab from pte as i understand kkh doesnt provide extra support unless necessary. Does pte gynae provide the jab upon request? Thinking of gg back to my usual gynae at thomson for the jab.
congrats! Happy for you

Congrats!!!!

Congratulations! I'm anxiously awaiting my blood test today too!

Congrats and have a smooth pregnancy ahead.

Winniewinniepooh,

My first pregnancy was a typical example of slow embryo growing / implantation. My hcg beta was only 8.5 on dpt11 and hpt showed negative and I could only detect a faint positive on clearblue hpt on dpt13/14.

So have positive vibes and wait for ur blood test results.

Good luck

Winniewinniepooh,

My first pregnancy was a typical example of slow embryo growing / implantation. My hcg beta was only 8.5 on dpt11 and hpt showed negative and I could only detect a faint positive on clearblue hpt on dpt13/14.

So have positive vibes and wait for ur blood test results.

Good luck
Hi sister , thank you for your sharing. Even though not much hope on this round. Still wait for miracle to appear.

Fantastic news!!

Yes, do request for proluton jab at your gynae asap,he should be able to do it for you. Otherwise you should be able to do this at any private clinic.

All the best and smooth pregnancy ahead!

Congrats!

Congrats!! Grabbing your baby dust!!
Have a smooth ride ahead! :)

Congrats!!! :)

Fantastic news!!

Yes, do request for proluton jab at your gynae asap,he should be able to do it for you. Otherwise you should be able to do this at any private clinic.

All the best and smooth pregnancy ahead!
Just managed to get thru the gynae's reception. They will chk w the gynae n get back to me if I can go down to get the support jab.

Thanks for ur ur reply Ttcjourney1982!

haha.. yes it is.. just abt the other butt recovering from sore, have to poke again...

Is the support jab needle same as the ivf one? The one i took on wed was bigger..my butt today still sore but better..i cant imagine sitting still on a chair n taking this jab 2xs a week..

Hi hi, I'm intending to do a natural FET this month but after 4 scans n BT and follicle still growing now it's 21mm as at today. Pretty depress that the ovulation didn't happen today. Monday have to go back for my 5th scan and BT, both the blood veins is pretty blue black now for both hands. Still got to worry about troubling my colleague for my work when I was away.

Anyone has the same experience as me, can share? I wonder I ever ovulate for this cycle or not.

Just managed to get thru the gynae's reception. They will chk w the gynae n get back to me if I can go down to get the support jab.

Thanks for ur ur reply Ttcjourney1982!
Has just gotten my proluton jab today. My gynae suggested to have once a week jab till 10 weeks.

I showed her all my supplements im taking. End up, the omega im taking is not advisable to take due to high EPA, which will cause blood thining and too much loss of blood during birth. Glad tat i went down to visit her today.

Dr Yeong was the one who recommended the baby asprin and proluton shots but it was my intention to get baby asprin anyway as I have been doing some research on it and there are success stories for those who take baby asprin. Dr Yeong recommended proluton shots as it's additional womb support, he says KKH will only give basic support as they are a government hospital and must account to MOH for everything they do.

Unfortunately my 2ww was not very enjoyable as I was admitted into hospital with severe OHSS :( and I had to do abdominal tapping to drain 1.5l of fluids per day. I put on a total of 8kg and they drained in total 8l of fluids from me
This dr yeong clinic if in future i want the jab and aspirin and the intralipid treatment will his clinic be open at night?

Last edited:
Hi ladies, have you heard of any success stories with Day 3 transfers?

It's not common to have Day 5 transfers is it? I hardly hear about it, at least in SG.

Hi ladies, have you heard of any success stories with Day 3 transfers?

It's not common to have Day 5 transfers is it? I hardly hear about it, at least in SG.

For gov hosp.. if u haf a good numbers of fertilise embryo den doc will encourage to cultivate to D5.. for my case i retreive 19.. 15 fertilise so thh suggest cultivate to d5.. cos my 15 grades all abt the same.. he say hard to choose.. so at d5 i m left wif 4 blastocysts

For gov hosp.. if u haf a good numbers of fertilise embryo den doc will encourage to cultivate to D5.. for my case i retreive 19.. 15 fertilise so thh suggest cultivate to d5.. cos my 15 grades all abt the same.. he say hard to choose.. so at d5 i m left wif 4 blastocysts

Wow that's very good numbers you had! Did you BFP with that cycle?

I have only 4 fertilized so probably doing Day 3 transfer...

No lei.. my first fresh cycle et 1 blast.. bfn.. now doing in my tww for my fet.. coming tues bt.. hopefully can bfp this round
Is ur medicated fet under kkh? If yes,i want to knw the whole process...And post Et will be given hw many days Hl..Need to preempt my boz so can get coverage during my absence at work...

Is ur medicated fet under kkh? If yes,i want to knw the whole process...And post Et will be given hw many days Hl..Need to preempt my boz so can get coverage during my absence at work...

Ya i doing medicated fet at kkh.. my first scan is on day10 after progynova den d14 scan again follow by d18 n d21.. kkh stand hl is 3days for fet but i request till bt... since my tcm say 3days is too short.. at least aso need a week

Ya i doing medicated fet at kkh.. my first scan is on day10 after progynova den d14 scan again follow by d18 n d21.. kkh stand hl is 3days for fet but i request till bt... since my tcm say 3days is too short.. at least aso need a week

Im also doing medicated fet..still on mercilon..will scan in mid jan only..only 3 days HL tats really short..any ladies with NUH know how long the HL is for FET?

Oh geez...office hrs...so if undergoin intralipids need Mc right...

Do u have to work on Saturdays? if don't have to then you can do it on a Saturday instead. when doing intralipids, it's not recommended that you are in a rush as the drip takes time so if you can only do this during office hours, then yah, probably half day leave or MC

Once menses come call them right.so wen sd we have our first progynova to be taken? 1st day menses itself?

Do u have to work on Saturdays? if don't have to then you can do it on a Saturday instead. when doing intralipids, it's not recommended that you are in a rush as the drip takes time so if you can only do this during office hours, then yah, probably half day leave or MC
Ya i do need to work saturday...since there is such thing as half day leave and Mc then im fine with that...Thanks...

Hi sisters, I'm starting my 3rd fresh in Feb, wanna ask if anyone has been prescribed with a high dosage of 450 gonal F before?

Back