Subsidy KKH, NUH or SGH

AleeyahXAmsyar

Hi mummies,

Can anyone share which of the above has the shortest waiting time for appointment. Pregnant with my 3rd. My 1st and 2nd was at KKH under subsidy but waiting time is killing.
Anyone from SGH or NUH?
Care to share?

TIA!

my friend tried KKH and also said that the waiting time is super long. So far none of my friends tried NUH. As for SGH, some of my friends said the queue is shorter compared to KKH but some said its the same. So actually I think it depends on the time, period and also individually. :)

Just went to polyclinic to get a referral to government hospital. Plan to do all the test (oscar, detailed) at the subsidy hospital. Decided to go NUH. Hopefully the q is manageable.

Went to nuh. Whole experience so far been good. Waiting time was ok. Maybe cos was taking last slot

Just went to polyclinic to get a referral to government hospital. Plan to do all the test (oscar, detailed) at the subsidy hospital. Decided to go NUH. Hopefully the q is manageable.
Hi @xl_mum , I plan to get referral letter from polyclinic. But how do I book an appointment online with polyclinic? Should it be antenatal or normal consultation?

TIA.

Hello @xl_mum , im keen to know more details from you on these too. Thanks!

Hi, i did not choose any of the above.
I am going to Dr Lawrence Ang instead.
Hi mummy
I had a wonderful experience with Dr lawrence Ang.My first boy and second are 15 years apart.I always have complications in my pregnancy.For my first one his umbilical cord went around his neck and his heart beat was slowly decreasing.I was too young and wanted a normal delivery.Dr Ang saw the baby heart beat was decreasing he pushed me for C section.I was so thankful if not my boy would be dead.His experience and guidance help save my first son.Second baby:I already had multiple miscarriage and one still birth in KK. I went to Dr Ang and told him my experience.Most of the check up especially for heartbeat check of the baby he never charge me.I planned a C section to take out the baby early about 3 weeks as my body was showing complications like high BP.He cooperated with me.Now both my sons are alive and healthy all thanks to Dr Ang!!!!! I am truest thankful to him.I recommend him as he is gynae with experience.A man with few words but you can trust him.

Back