ANyone know of any good Baby sitters in Toa Payoh CentRal

ponyseed

hiya,
am wondering if anyone out there know of any good baby sitter in toa payoh central..?
Any Recommendations?
Thanks~

Hi , everyone ..I am recommending my current babysitter who have been babysit my son since 4mth till noe he is 3yrs.. strongly recommend her .. my son has learn a lot from her in term of education .. she is a philipno singaporean lady staying in toa payoh lorong 8 , if any of mummies keen pls PM me or can call me direct 93856063

Hi,

My mum has been taking care of my son from birth till 4 years old. She has been taking care of him on weekdays, including night times. I am taking my son back for gd as he is old enough & to monitor his development & coach him in his studies.

Anyone interested to get a nanny for your child? My mum is staying in Toa Payoh North. Can PM me for more details.

Hi, I'm currently looking for a baby sitter in Toa Payoh to look after my baby on weekdays (plus overnight). My baby is about two weeks old. I would need a baby sitter after the confinement lady leaves.

Please kindly email me at [email protected]
Thankies very much!

I would like to share with you the confinement aunt who is very good and help me a lot during my first Childs’ totally new hand and do not know anything. Very worry and stress. She is doing confinement work with me during my first baby. She take tender care for your babies from bathing them to feeding, laundry and all in order to allow the me to have all the rest l need. She cooks for me with delicate and chosen food. She had a very good cooking skill, like cook the vinegar ginger pig leg, a variety kind of soup, like fish and papaya soup ,according to her is to increase the production of milk during breast feeding, like cook dumpling and variety of dishes. She ever work with Hong Kong family and Myanmar family. So she knows how to suit the individual preference .She is very experience in babycare.Pleasant, honest and hardworking. Also advice on Do's and Don's for confinement practices. We also keep in touch and always call her to ask the baby minor problem. Cause children growing change every stage. End up l employ her 2 [email protected]

Hi Girls...

I'm looking for experienced, reliable and caring nanny to take care of my new born @ Toa Payoh Lorong 1 (Central). Service required from Feb 2010 onwards. Mon-Friday, 8am-8pm. contact me @ 9272 6280

Hi, i'm also looking for a babysitter, preferably someone who stays in east coast area. anyone knows anyone or has mums to offer? let me know. thanks

Hi, I'm looking for a nanny/babysitter for my newborn starting from Jan 2010. Preferably someone staying in Toa Payoh Lorong 1, Lorong 2 or Lorong 4 area.
Please let me know if you have any recommendation.

Thanks!

Hello mummies and mummies-to-be,
Caring and experienced Nanny cum babysitter available. Registered Nurse specializing in Neonatal care. Residing in Toa Payoh Lorong 2. Please email me or SMS 96803005 for contact. Thank you.
happy.gif

Dear Mummies,

Greetings!

I am 34 YO SAHM, living around Balestier area. I have 2 lovely children and I have spare time to look after your little precious while you are at work.

- Willing to pick up your child from your home
to my residence;
- Home environment is neat and hygienic;
- Strictly no PETS at home;
- Full time basis;
- Mondays to Fridays (7am - 7pm);
- From babies 3months to toddlers;
- Residing near Balestier/ Toa Payoh;

If you are keen to allow me to care for your child, please call me for a non-obligation chat @ 9748 2927 or PM me your queries and concerns at: [email protected]

Warmest regards...

anyone need babysitter can pm me as my mum now can help to look after,cos i'm shifting to punggol therefore my mil will look after my son instead.she's living just above the bradell mrt blk 106.can pm me.thx

hi,
anyone knows any good and reliable babysitter in bedok reservoir? Monday to Friday 7am-8pm++ or even overnight. Thx!!

Hi

Just to share my ex-babysitter's contact. Her name is Karen (Tel: 6284 1137) and residing a few mins away from Kovan MRT. Very experienced Singaporen Chinese lady in her early 50s. Clean smoke-free and quiet environment.

Please contact her to find out more if interested. Thanks!

Hi

I'm desperately needing a nanny to take care of my 9mths old bb... looking for nanny who are experienced, live around Whampo/Balestier/Toa Payoh central. Anyone can recommend?

Hi mummies,

Looking for female aged 30 to 45 years old who has at least 1 kid aged 4 to 12 years old and purchased &/or consumed diary products like milk, cheese, butter etc for the household.

Group discussion on 24th Nov (2.45pm & 5.45pm) or 25th Nov (2.45pm & 5.45pm) depending which criteria you fit in. Location in Orchard Road.

$100 cash incentive. Must speak good english. Interested, please sms me at 98530915. Hope to hear from you!

I am a 29 year old stay-at-home-mum residing in Jurong West (next to Frontier CC and Jurong West).

- Bilingual
- 5-day work week (No weekends and Public Holidays)
- Experience in baby-sitting (7 children)
- Experience in childcare setting
- Large and spacious area for children
- Strict compliance to hygiene and preparation of food
- Does not accept more than 3 children.
- Have a dog that adores children.

Strictly NO OVERNIGHT SERVICES as I believe that parents should spend time bonding with their children as much as possible.

*Service provision only for people residing in Jurong.
**Service available immediately.

Please contact me at 8251 2647 or PM for rates.

Im looking for part time nanny cum hse cleaner (either look after baby or do hse work)
Part time 2 to 3 times/wk (3-4 hrs)
Location - Bukit Batok
Anyone know any gd nanny or interested ?
Pls call me (98357828) or email me thx.

I'm urgently looking for experienced, reliable and caring nanny to take care of my new born baby boy ( 1 month)@ Toa Payoh Lorong 7.

Service required from 15 December 2012 onwards.

Overnight service from Mon-Friday contact me @ 9126 7419

Back