Work from Home, anyone?

Anyone interested to do flexible timing, part time job? Variable locations available.

It is a business the requires minimal or no start up fees.

The scope involved the usual activities in tending of shop such as stock take, cashier duties, etc.

Earnings is dependent on shop performance, which equates to the effort you put into the sales, plus commission.

Do let me know if you are interested to find out more.

Anyone interested to do flexible timing, part time job? Variable locations available.

It is a business the requires minimal or no start up fees.

The scope involved the usual activities in tending of shop such as stock take, cashier duties, etc.

Earnings is dependent on shop performance, which equates to the effort you put into the sales, plus commission.

Do let me know if you are interested to find out more.

Hi interested can pm me ? Thanks

ImageUploadedByForum1475936880.089553.jpg

Please pm me if you are interested. What apps also can.

Hi, I am looking for home-based work to supplement family income.
Anyone who knows of such opportunity please PM me.

Thanks!

Any SAHM interested to get the gift packs from me to earn extra income during this festive season
ImageUploadedByForum1478485904.499148.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1478485917.508669.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1478485926.710142.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1478485935.229376.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1478485944.580721.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1478485955.930324.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1478485963.648887.jpg
please contact me.

Hi, I am looking for home-based work to supplement family income.
Anyone who knows of such opportunity please PM me.

Thanks!
U may consider to join me to start your own business. This business can be your supplement family income.
Do whatapps me @91998144 for more details.

Hi! I am a #fulltimeworking as well as an #ecommercebiz mum.

I work and earn the #extraincome that I want based on own time own target. With this e-commerce business, stay-at-home or working parents are able to earn #residual income by doing this anytime anywhere. Create the financial security that you desire which can be transferred to your children in the future.

Looking for serious #partners who are #driven towards their #goals and willing to put in effort to work for it! This is not a job but a business opportunity.

If you are one that wants to be in control of your financial status today at your own terms via this e-commerce platform, let's discuss.

Min age 21
Training provided
Motivated and driven personality
Open to learning
PM me if interested or wants more information.

We are a distributor for several brands of natural and organic products from Australia. All products are endorsed and tested by customers which will make selling as easy as ABC! Even better, these items are used daily and you will enjoy recurring income with re-order.

1) Australia's Bestseller for Skin Problems like itchy rash, eczema, psoriasis, acne, scars, stretchmarks etc. Every family's natural first-aid-kit in a bottle.

2) Australia's Bestseller for Muscle/Joint Pain incl arthritis, knee/back/neck pain etc.

3) Australia's Bestseller Massage Oil/Balm for sports enthusiasts.

5) Australia's 2 steps simple and effective way to reduce fine lines/wrinkles. At a low cost too!

4) Australia's Farm to Bottle Goodness for Skin. Deodorant & Body Fragrance, Rose Hydrating Mist and Hair Pomade. All 100% natural. Farmed, harvested and handmade for us in Australia.

5) Australia's Organic Coconut Oil Shampoo, Conditioner and Liquid Wash for coconut oil lovers!

Prices are affordable and products suitable for all skin types including sensitive and problem skin.

If you'll like to find out more, why not whatsapp us for a 45 min meeting (only on Wednesdays) to see and feel the products for yourself.

All nationalities are welcome.

No sales experience needed.

Sell through social media or just by word of mouth.

whatsapp/sms +65 8608 7926 (Janette)

whatsapp/sms +65 9026 6800 (Grace)

Hi mummies, i do have a online job available.. let me know if keen =)
Work from home/ work anywhere
- so long you have internet access to work
- able to understand chinese
- minimal startup cost
- online training provided
- various positions available
- free gift given once sign up

Add on wechat for fast reply: viianp

Back