Hi. Yes, I'm taking revosit too. Was told bananas and watermelon papaya pineapple are not advisable as it is cooling n causes uterine contractions I think. Will check on other natural sources of progesterone. When I went for progesterone test on 5 days after 2 day transfer, progesterone was ok.

For my cycle, retrieved 20 eggs.18 mature ones, of which 13 fertilized. (I do one at TMC where embryos are graded 1-4 I think ) 6 embryos were grade 2. Was told grade 1 and 2 have similar success rates. Sound ok? Perhaps my blood circulation Is poor.
Gonna catch Gynae tomorrow on failed discussion.

who's your gynae?
i guess it's hard to pinpoint what makes a cycle work.
it's quite interesting to see fertility hospitals in the west encouraging their patients to continue their daily lives normally. some don't even issue 2 weeks of bed rest, or a list of do's and dont's to their patients. they even encourage eating all the cooling foods we are supposed to avoid during tww.

do share with us what your gynae tells you okay. :>

Progesterone's needed to support lining should there be implantation. if the level drops, I will be spotting/having menses.

I see, your doctor will check on which day after transfer?
I read those with kkh also check blood progesterone before deciding or not to go ahead with transfer? Is this for another purpose? Anyone can help with this?

Dear sorry to hear this news. hang in there do happy things to take your mind off :) wow you have very good number of embryos there!. are the rest frozen now? my friend who also went thru ivf failed her fresh but 2nd round frozen she got preggy and she told me she wasnt so careful or thought as much for the 2nd one but she told me she took immunocal and longan red date tea and high protein food. too late for me cause i dont like the taste of those milk ( i was taking ensure) but no harm to start on ensure again when i get home from hospital i guess :)

Hope to hear good news from u in near future..!

Thanks much. Very encouraging update you shared about your friend's subsequent success for frozen. Perhaps I was over thinking about the embryos in me.... I did not do bed rest for the 2WW, was advised not to sit or stand too long in a position, and brisk walking for 15 mins is fine.

Yes, I transferred 2, froze remaining 4. Will also depend if the 4 thaws.
Hmm I took proteins too. Chicken , egg, but maybe not enough.

I see, your doctor will check on which day after transfer?
I read those with kkh also check blood progesterone before deciding or not to go ahead with transfer? Is this for another purpose? Anyone can help with this?

I did not do any progesterone check before transfer. only post-transfer. mine was done a week after transfer.

Don't give up yet. It's only 8 days. Continue with your progesterone inserts and be positive.

I hope you are fine. Do rest well and not think too much even though it is difficult cos I am still thinking what is happening inside especially when AF symptoms seems to appear.
Babe how r u doing? now is my turn feeling all the period cramps.. :) have a great weekend!

Babe how r u doing? now is my turn feeling all the period cramps.. :) have a great weekend!
I really dunno wat to expect... The feelings and symptoms come and go..smtimes i feel pregnant sometimes i feel like AF coming. I just inserted the progestrone gel, then i saw like 2-3drops of brownish spotting.. Seems like this IVF is not gg to work for me since my menses is around the corner...

I really dunno wat to expect... The feelings and symptoms come and go..smtimes i feel pregnant sometimes i feel like AF coming. I just inserted the progestrone gel, then i saw like 2-3drops of brownish spotting.. Seems like this IVF is not gg to work for me since my menses is around the corner...
Dont be discouraged yet. fingers and toes crossed for you!

Anyone here on Crinone Progestrone Gel? Do anyone of you experienced brown spotting when you pull out the tube. Today is my 10dp5dt if I am not mistaken. When I pulled out the tube, I saw a very little brown discharge sticked to the tube. My AF is around the corner. So I'm not sure is it AF spotting or implantation. Anyone experienced the same?

Just to share, my menses came. Took a pregnancy test to confirm negativity too. Was a devastating outcome. Now resting and hoping to build up body for implantation in future. Any advice for diet for conception or soup recipes?

Hello..don't will it helps but I boiled Dang Gui with Chicken soup to improve my blood circulation coz my pulse is weak:)

Hello..don't will it helps but I boiled Dang Gui with Chicken soup to improve my blood circulation coz my pulse is weak:)

Thanks. Gonna try to boil it next round!! My TCM said I have blood and qi but as I tend to get tenses and quick pace easily, the circulation isn't as smooth.

who's your gynae?
i guess it's hard to pinpoint what makes a cycle work.
it's quite interesting to see fertility hospitals in the west encouraging their patients to continue their daily lives normally. some don't even issue 2 weeks of bed rest, or a list of do's and dont's to their patients. they even encourage eating all the cooling foods we are supposed to avoid during tww.

do share with us what your gynae tells you okay. :>

I'm seeing dr SF loh at TMC. He said embryo could had implanted as the first bleeding could be implantation- related becoz my progesterone a day before was still high. Suspected it didn't develop further either due to chromosome imbalance or rejection by uterine lining. Gonna rest this cycle, try for natural thaw cycle in January. He suggested i take aspirin for that cycle to help with blood circulation since it's a blood thinner.

I'm seeing dr SF loh at TMC. He said embryo could had implanted as the first bleeding could be implantation- related becoz my progesterone a day before was still high. Suspected it didn't develop further either due to chromosome imbalance or rejection by uterine lining. Gonna rest this cycle, try for natural thaw cycle in January. He suggested i take aspirin for that cycle to help with blood circulation since it's a blood thinner.

interesting. didnt know about taking aspirin. this fet is gonna be it for you :)

Ladies hows everything going? im on paracetamol whole day yesterday due to v painful period cramp feeling... any of you done the blood test? :)

Your period came is it dear? hang in there! :( you are so brave and strong..they say dont give up til blood test call.. thinking of you
Yes... Had my full flow ystrdy after the black discharges i was saying. I'm at kkh nw waiting for my embryo result.

x50kz.jpg

snfote.jpg

Hi everyone...
I did take hpt over the weekend and today as well. but as you would have noticed, there is no bfp progression at all.
I suspect this could be chemical pregnancy / ectopic. my hcg level seems to have plateaued based on the colour of the lines. and i am ready to face the outcome of tomorrow's blood test. I know my hcg level is going to be low and then it will taper off during BETA #2.
Will update you guys of the review with my doc too.

x50kz.jpg

snfote.jpg

Hi everyone...
I did take hpt over the weekend and today as well. but as you would have noticed, there is no bfp progression at all.
I suspect this could be chemical pregnancy / ectopic. my hcg level seems to have plateaued based on the colour of the lines. and i am ready to face the outcome of tomorrow's blood test. I know my hcg level is going to be low and then it will taper off during BETA #2.
Jiayou!

x50kz.jpg

snfote.jpg

Hi everyone...
This is a happy post !! please think positively and yes do update us :) all the best for tomorrow's test!

x50kz.jpg

snfote.jpg

Hi everyone...

I thought it looks positive! Hope to hear good news. Think positively ok.

Hi dear. I have 7 blastocyst frozen. But i am kinda sad cos this time doesnt work. It is just that difficult feelings to control.
Babe 7 is such a good number of blasts! did dr say when you can do the transfer? dont be too discouraged.. i hope you can be back to normal soon.. now is my turn to see the end result blood test still 6 days away and im having bad cramps at night i need to pop paracetamols still and couldnt sleep much for 2 nights already.. trying to stay positive too and not think too much.

Babe 7 is such a good number of blasts! did dr say when you can do the transfer? dont be too discouraged.. i hope you can be back to normal soon.. now is my turn to see the end result blood test still 6 days away and im having bad cramps at night i need to pop paracetamols still and couldnt sleep much for 2 nights already.. trying to stay positive too and not think too much.
I have yet to meet the doc. My next appointment will be on 13 Jan. Yestrdy was only my conversation with the embroyologist. I am still asking myself what went wrg. Probably becos only 1 was transferred. I cried buckets ystrdy.

x50kz.jpg

snfote.jpg

Hi everyone...
Aren't all these clear positives? Most HPT kits are qualitative not quantitative tests. You won't be able to tell the level of hcg just by looking at the intensity of test lines. As long as the level of hcg crosses the detectable threshold of each hpt, a line is a line. A positive is a positive. Whether the pregnancy progresses is another matter altogether. But yours are clearly positive and there's no way to tell if it's a chemical pregnancy. Good luck for blood test!

Hi all, my hcg level is low at 48.
My doc asked to pray that this is not indicative of abnormal pregnancy. so I don't really know what to make of that. she would like to see a level of around 150 at 13dp2dt.
But I'm glad I had my beta checked earlier, so I can brace myself for the worst to come. i'm quite ready if it is indeed chemical/ectopic so beta #2 which is this thur will just be for formality sake. i dont even want to do it. but whatever to put a closure to this.

My doc asked to pray that this is not indicative of abnormal pregnancy. so I don't really know what to make of that. she would like to see a level of around 150 at 13dp2dt.
But I'm glad I had my beta checked earlier, so I can brace myself for the worst to come. i'm quite ready if it is indeed chemical/ectopic so beta #2 which is this thur will just be for formality sake. i dont even want to do it. but whatever to put a closure to this.
Thinking of you.. *hugs

Praying for you

Hoping for the best for you!

Hey everyone. thank you for your kind thoughts. :) today's beta has increased. but i am not totally out of the woods yet as low hcg start might indicate some other complications.

Hey everyone. thank you for your kind thoughts. :) today's beta has increased. but i am not totally out of the woods yet as low hcg start might indicate some other complications.

Did it double? I heard the absolute level is not as important so long as it multiples. You don't think too much. All the best!! :)

Back