July 2017 Mummies

Hi, I've tested positive via those Watsons test kit. Based on my last period, I should be only week 5. Do I need to go to a Gynae now? Is it too early? It's my first pregnancy

Similar to you! I'm in Week 5 (almost 6 now) and I called my Gynae who says usually first appointment is in Week 6... :)

Hi hi. 3rd pregnancy here. EDD shd be 5 August but I expect end July though. Can I be added to the watsapp group too?

hi all..I'm 6w5d today. First (clinical) pregnancy via IVF. According to online calculations, my edd is 27 July. Had a chemical pregnancy a few months ago and so am pretty nervous. Just saw a beautiful heartbeat last friday during the 6w scan and trying to be positive. Hope to get to know all of u better.

Dolly_gal I have pmed u my details to join the WA and FB groups. thanks!

hi all..I'm 6w5d today. First (clinical) pregnancy via IVF. According to online calculations, my edd is 27 July. Had a chemical pregnancy a few months ago and so am pretty nervous. Just saw a beautiful heartbeat last friday during the 6w scan and trying to be positive. Hope to get to know all of u better.

Dolly_gal I have pmed u my details to join the WA and FB groups. thanks!

hello vk85!

I just had my 6w+ scan and my first time hearing my baby's heartbeat yesterday...the feeling is so surreal, so unbelievable. I had a mc back at 7 wks in June, so I'm terrified too. i don't dare to bond with baby yet...but hearing the heartbeat was amazing...but also afraid to get my hopes up. Do you feel like this?? Sending my prayers to you too, we're in this together! :)

hello vk85!

I just had my 6w+ scan and my first time hearing my baby's heartbeat yesterday...the feeling is so surreal, so unbelievable. I had a mc back at 7 wks in June, so I'm terrified too. i don't dare to bond with baby yet...but hearing the heartbeat was amazing...but also afraid to get my hopes up. Do you feel like this?? Sending my prayers to you too, we're in this together! :)
hello diddledum! yes seeing and hearing the heartbeat was magical and so surreal but I'm still very anxious. Went for my week 7 hcg today and as I did not receive any call from SGH, I think the numbers are on track. Now I just have to tahan till next fri for week 8 scan! I don't think I will rest easy till the first tri is over - 5 more weeks for that! gosh!!

hello diddledum! yes seeing and hearing the heartbeat was magical and so surreal but I'm still very anxious. Went for my week 7 hcg today and as I did not receive any call from SGH, I think the numbers are on track. Now I just have to tahan till next fri for week 8 scan! I don't think I will rest easy till the first tri is over - 5 more weeks for that! gosh!!

good that you get to scan every week!! my next one is end Dec - i can't imagine the wait!! (worried about the 3 weeks from now... :/) my gynae said dont have to worry too much about hcg levels once the scan shows a healthy baby. do you have morning sickness?? i'm starting to throw up but not everyday so can't detect any trends yet.

Can please add me too in the group. My Edd is 18 July 17. First baby hence will need lots of guidance.
My id is Amanda Toh Wen Xuan
Thanks much

Hi everyone! I just joined so very new here. :)

This is currently my 3rd pregnancy as the previous 2 pregnancies was a miscarriage. My husband and I are very excited and thankful to be given this blessing again but I still have that phobia of another MC. We went for gynae appointment on 29 Nov and Doc did a scan but can see only the waterbag(?). Doc mentioned EDD to be 23 July '17. Going for another appt. on 13 Dec, so am quite nervous.

Happy to hear advices from any of you here! Please add me into the Facebook group, my email: [email protected]

Hi Wen Xuan & Kwonera,

Have added both of u into the fb group, please check ur email invite..Many thanks

Hi Mummies ! My Edd on 17 July and this is my second pregnancy. Nice to meet u all ! Any whatsapp or FB group to add me to ?

Thanks !

Hi Everybody :)
1st time mummy here, EDD on 23rd July.
A little excited, a little worried, a little anxious.. hehe

@dolly I had pm you my fb details too. Pls add me into the fb grp too. TIA

Hi, may I know how frequent is your gynae visit for first trimester? My first visit is on 6 dec and second visit is scheduled on 14 Jan (will be 12 week) is that normal?

Hi caebaby, my current gynae asked me to go back in 2 weeks time (week 9) after my first appointmemt at 7 weeks. Now he ask me to go back in another 2 weeks time at 11 weeks to do tests for down syndrome. I personally think it if its just week 7 and 11 would be sufficient.

Thanks bleusummers for your reply, I hope it's sufficient too! Probably between my 1st and 2nd visit my gynae will be oversea for 2 weeks. So maybe that's why I was scheduled for 2nd visit in my week 12. It's for the Down syndrome test too!

How many gynae did you all meet before confirming your gynae?

Dear All, Congratulations to all of you including myself. :) Just got myself tested yesterday noon and this morning using watson test kit and both shows positive. Have been married coming to 5 years and in the initially stage, tried and tried but no news.. When we decided to leave it to fate, we got it. Had made an appt to visit Doc Hii in Khatib on friday not sure if any scanning will be done. Tried the baby centre apps online and based on the LMP, EDD was 22 July 2017, which means now is about 9weeks. Am really excited about the whole journey and of cos there are some worries too as i am already 35 this year and my tolerance of pain is pretty low. Hubby suggested going for C-sect as he knew i am worried of pain. I really hope i can overcome my own fear till the EDD arrived. Wishes all of us here have a smooth sailing pregnancy and looking forward to receiving more advises from all here. Many Thanks in advance and have a pleasant week ahead!

hihi..im new here..is my 1st pregnancy..feeling excited. EDD is 22 July.
Would like to know fellow experience mummies..if anyone have a good gynae to recommend in Thomas Medical?
My current check-up is follow up with KKH

hihi..im new here..is my 1st pregnancy..feeling excited. EDD is 22 July.
Would like to know fellow experience mummies..if anyone have a good gynae to recommend in Thomas Medical?
My current check-up is follow up with KKH

Hi! This is also my first pregnancy. Currently I'm with dr Sim Lee Ngor in tmc. She was recommended by my cousins. She delivered my nieces and nephews. I had 2 appointments with her already and she's professional. The Nurses are all really friendly as well. As a first time mum I'm very paranoid with certain symptoms and I would call up the clinic and the Nurses are all v accommodating. But she no longer offer anymore packages.

Back