Any Good water filtration system for children?

Jannie S

Recently my son got red rashes, went to the doctor a few times, not helping. I heard people say this might because the water we use. We are staying in an old HDB, not sure if the piping was too old and unclean. Anyway, I'm looking for an affordable and effective water filtration system, any suggestion?

Thanks so much for helping.

Yes, I once had this kind of allergy. It's due to the amount of bacteria and chlorine present in our water. The best way to cure or prevent is probably just get a Alkaline filter. There are many brands in the market but only some trustworthy ones!

Yes, I once had this kind of allergy. It's due to the amount of bacteria and chlorine present in our water. The best way to cure or prevent is probably just get a Alkaline filter. There are many brands in the market but only some trustworthy ones!
Thank you so much Joanna.
Do you have any brand recommend? I do not know much about Alkaline water.

It might not necessarily be the water filter but the dust around like from the air. My kid has sensitive skin and certain symptoms are triggered easily. However you are right that the water quality can trigger like eczema or dry skin etc.

It might not necessarily be the water filter but the dust around like from the air. My kid has sensitive skin and certain symptoms are triggered easily. However you are right that the water quality can trigger like eczema or dry skin etc.
Thank you so much Aya-Takashi.
I'm using Air Purifier, I understand the cause might be very complicated. Haiz...

Recently my son got red rashes, went to the doctor a few times, not helping. I heard people say this might because the water we use. We are staying in an old HDB, not sure if the piping was too old and unclean. Anyway, I'm looking for an affordable and effective water filtration system, any suggestion?

Do you drink from the tap straight? If you have the practice of boiling, most of the impurities would be removed. You can use the taste of the water as a rough gauge.. Rashes can be due to your son's diet and the things he comes into contact with.. monitor the situation

Do you drink from the tap straight? If you have the practice of boiling, most of the impurities would be removed. You can use the taste of the water as a rough gauge.. Rashes can be due to your son's diet and the things he comes into contact with.. monitor the situation

Contrary to popular beliefs, boiling your water is not enough to cleanse the water you're drinking. Yes it removes some impurities and organisms such as chlorine, E. Coli bacteria and Rotavirus, and is done by boiling your water for at least 15 mins. However, chemical substances such as rust (contains iron (III) oxides) and lead from your water pipes are NOT removed by boiling water. Many people are under the impression that they can remove toxins from water by boiling it. Boiling water kills harmful organisms but does nothing to remove toxic chemicals, compounds, salts, and metals.

It is a real concern that people are not properly educating and helping themselves to find out the facts and figures when information is so readily available and accessible. Please do Google about the facts on boiling water if you need further substantiation.

That being said, I hope this is going to help clarify some misconceptions people generally have on how they should treat the water at home. All the best Jannie S, hope that your son has already recovered since this post was from quite a while ago.

It's actually quite possible that it is the water if he's sensitive to chlorine. The easiest way to solve this is an affordable shower water filter. There are 100s on the market but make sure you buy one that is independently tested to remove chlorine. Most of the filters on the market claim to be multiple stage with mineral stones and various hocus-pocus but do nothing. Tapp Water and Aquasana offer filters that work.

And if you want a simple drinking water filter then both of these brands also offer high quality faucet filters that will definitely do the job in Singapore. As an added bonus TAPP uses biodegradable cartridges.

Good day all,plz i need a webiste or some1 who gives out football picks
for free.
If there is any,some1 should post it here.Thankx

Back