Advice needed: anti-stretchmark cream

I tried clarins oil and cream - didn't like both. The oil smells nice and light but I don't like oil so gave it away after using half a bottle. Cream so so only.

Then I tried using cocoa butter, feels so good thou smell so chocolatey. I have used about 4 bottles throughout my entire pregnancy.

End result: zero stretch marks.

I heard that you can't prevent stretch marks unless your mom didn't get it then you won't get it.

My mom and three sisters got tummy stretch marks from pregnancies and I thought I'll be joining them as well. In fact I already have old stretch marks at thighs and butt from my teenage drastic weight change.

But I didn't take chances and apply loads of oil 4-5x a day. I'm glad to say I didn't develop any marks during or after I popped. Do not believe that just because your kins got them you'll be doomed too :p So I think should apply loads of oil regardless. Not sure specifically which worked for me but I rotated these products throughout my pregnancy and even after I pooped.

Clarins oil
Palmer anti stretch mark oil
Organic coconut oil
Mothercare anti stretch mark cream

If you're keen to try non-commercial and natural solution, use Young Living's gentle baby dilute with V6 massage oil. Good for stretch marks and no chemicals or harsh effects from commercial creams.

Well, there are so many creams that you can use during pregnancy, but the most affected is Stretch Mark Removal Cream of The Spoiled Mama. Because their products are 100% organic.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Back