Improving ourselves (our complexion) after birth...

lilacz

Many of us have experienced some physical changes after fulfilling the wonderful journey of pregnancy... Body changes, complexion changes...We can take charge of ourselves and make positive changes!

To be honest, there are certain things beyond our control, like stretched hipbones, saggy boobs, diastasis recti.... Been there ...but good news, that's not the end of the world!

I'm constantly looking for ways to improve myself in terms of physical appearance, as being confident of ourselves is part of success. Without confidence, we may lose heart easily. I'm not promoting that appearance is all it matters, but when we look good and feel good, we release positive vibes and people around us can feel it. That aura of confidence will bring about that glow in us.... Don't we all want to look radiant and glowing? (Esp when the comments come from our dear husband)☺️

I am now an independent beauty consultant as I've been wanting to do something that can help people feel better about themselves. Noticed that many of us have started to have the following issues after birth:
- pigmentation (no 1 problem for many of us!)
- dull skin (mainly through lack of rest and water)
- dark eye circles, puffy eyes

These issues can be corrected through proper skin care and of cuz make up.

The company holds complimentary classes to teach us these knowledge. I know, "complimentary" really sounds like a gimmick, makes ppl skeptical. I am one who will feel that way and I always walked away from anything "free" cuz I am tired of pushy sales after that "free" something. But after attending the skin care and make up classes, no doubt the consultants will recommend the company's products, but it is mostly a knowledge sharing hands on session. No one will push sales or pressurize purchase after the class... The company shared willingly Because Of their unique culture to empower the lives of women, having that go-give spirit.

If you would like to be informed of skin care/make up classes, you can drop me a PM or email me.
Or you may just want to be informed of the company's promotion/ products or find out more of this flexible business opportunities at your free time.... Or simply ask questions on taking care of your skin ... I welcome you to contact me. Glad to share... Thank you!

Last edited:

Many of us have experienced some physical changes after fulfilling the wonderful journey of pregnancy... Body changes, complexion changes... As the saying goes, there are no ugly women, only lazy women. We can take charge of ourselves and make changes!

To be honest, there are certain things beyond our control, like stretched hipbones, saggy boobs, diastasis recti.... Been there ...but good news, that's not the end of the world!

I'm constantly looking for ways to improve myself in terms of physical appearance, as being confident of ourselves is part of success. Without confidence, we may lose heart easily. I'm not promoting that appearance is all it matters, but when we look good and feel good, we release positive vibes and people around us can feel it. That aura of confidence will bring about that glow in us.... Don't we all want to look radiant and glowing? (Esp when the comments come from our dear husband)

I am now an independent beauty consultant as I've been wanting to do something that can help people feel better about themselves. Noticed that many of us have started to have the following issues after birth:
- pigmentation (no 1 problem for many of us!)
- dull skin (mainly through lack of rest and water)
- dark eye circles, puffy eyes

These issues can be corrected through proper skin care and of cuz make up.

The company holds complimentary classes to teach us these knowledge. I know, "complimentary" really sounds like a gimmick, makes ppl skeptical. I am one who will feel that way and I always walked away from anything "free" cuz I am tired of pushy sales after that "free" something. But after attending the skin care and make up classes, no doubt the consultants will recommend the company's products, but it is mostly a knowledge sharing hands on session. No one will push sales or pressurize purchase after the class... The company shared willingly Because Of their unique culture to empower the lives of women, having that go-give spirit.

If you would like to be informed of skin care/make up classes, you can drop me a PM or email me.
Or you may just want to be informed of the company's promotion/ products or find out more of this flexible business opportunities at your free time.... Or simply ask questions on taking care of your skin ... I welcome you to contact me. Glad to share... Thank you!

I really hate this statement there are no ugly woman only lazy woman. Pls lah if woman have the time and energy and money who wouldn't want to be pretty. We are lazy because we are exhausted taking care of kids, dealing with family matters or having issues with life. So it's not about being lazy.

I understand where u are coming from and trying to encourage woman which is good but I just want to voice out my opinion on this saying which I have been hearing it pretty often even on tv show. So not against u.

Last edited:
I'm sorry Bunny33, I know where you are coming from as I myself is a full time working mom. I didn't realize I'm too insensitive towards mummies who have zero time for themselves... My sincere apologies.

I'm just trying to tell mommies who want to look better that it's possible and there is also this avenue to make extra pocket money at your own manageable time.

Apologies again if I have offended anyone.

There is a skin care class coming up on 17Dec.. Feel free to PM me for details if anyone is keen. Thank you.

** have edited my post. Thank you for your reminder ...

IMG_3136.JPG

I am not blessed with good complexion since young, and i have been trying to improve it all these years. Tried laser, skin peels, religious facial sessions... yes it maintains, but no WOW factor.
This is my before and after pix, and this is why i continue with Mary Kay skin care as it works for me. The price for this brand is reasonable (we are not allowed to flash the price online due to company policy so pls do check with me if you are interested) .We do have free skin care and makeup classes for you to hands on the products. Try it and see the difference for yourself during the class. No obligation. Trust me, no one will hard sell at the end of the class though it is a free session. PM me if you would like to find out more and have the schedule for the Jan 2017 classes. I hope i can help you to create a more confident and more beautiful you.

Attachments

• IMG_3724.JPG
    IMG_3724.JPG
    433.7 KB · Views: 96
Current promotion: Skinvigorate brush + cleanser of your skin type (around 20% off usual price) + free gift

Attachments

• IMG_3691.JPG
    IMG_3691.JPG
    530.7 KB · Views: 89
Im also very excited to share this product as i have dark underarm after birth. This body scrub can help to lighten, brighten skin tone, and it comes with a relaxing bamboo fragrance, like stepping out from the spa!

Attachments

• IMG_3725.JPG
    IMG_3725.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 93

Back