Bad experience from tutor Start Tution Agency

dec_mummy

Hi ladies

I engage a tutor a tutor for my gal from a agent call Jace from Start tution agency. According to the agent, lesson per hour is $25/hr for this tutor. After chatting, I agreed n she came for the lesson. Today is the 4th lesson only and after the lesson , this tutor told me she want to increase her rate from $25/hr to $35/hr.

I asked her based on what ground you want to increase? Then in the first place why want accept assignment ?? I already told agent my budget etc to let her do the match. She keep tell me it's market rate. She's a diploma holder and now studying in RMIT. I don't even have the verification from her that she currently studying at RMIT. Market rate for current undergrad is up to $25/hr. It's reflect in most of the Tution agency rates.

Anyway it's the agent told me the rate is $25/hr and she's agreed on that. I even ask the previous tutor to leave. Really feel that this tutor got no integrity! If this is after end year exam n my gals got good results then she want increase her rate, I got nothing to say. 4th lesson only and ask for increase of $10! It's only for now and next year she expect increase again to $40!

I'm really disappointed with the tutor and the agent. What we parents ask for is good tutor who can commit and not treat this occupation as sales cos u need to commit and help students to achieve good results! How can a tutor treat Tution like marketplace?! Anyhow increase price like that! It's totally waste of my kid time.

Parents, pls stay away of hire this tutor. Her name is Axxs Lxxxg Pxxg. Her o level is from Nan Chiau high school in year 2010 and Diploma in Accountancy in year 2014 from Singapore Poly. Pm me for the info and I'm sure she register with other tuition agency. Dont be the next victim. I'm sure there's more genuine and committed tutors around.

Do u still need a tutor for ur girl?
I am a full time tutor with 20 yrs exp
Pri :Eng, Math,Sci
Sec:Math
Contact me at 96476455

Back