Weak body response to cold weather

Cherishme86

Hi Mummies,

I have 2 kids. One just given birth in March 2016. With recent changes to cold weather in Singapore , anyone experience that yourself couldn't stand the cold weather, when wind blow or sitting under the fan, you couldn't enjoy the cold wind. I will tremble when body temperature drop. Please help me...

But if under hot weather, I am perfectly a normal.

You are perfectly normal. You can take hot but not cold (probably you belong to the skinny/ slim category).

When I sleep at night, I can't take a night under the fan. When I switched off the fan, I find it too hot. When I switched on the fan, I find it too cold. I then use blanket to cover my feet to body, but my face feel cold under the fan. I then use blanket to cover my body to head, but I suffocate. How? :p

You are perfectly normal. You can take hot but not cold (probably you belong to the skinny/ slim category).

When I sleep at night, I can't take a night under the fan. When I switched off the fan, I find it too hot. When I switched on the fan, I find it too cold. I then use blanket to cover my feet to body, but my face feel cold under the fan. I then use blanket to cover my body to head, but I suffocate. How? :p
Yes you are right! My face feel cold under the fan even I cover my body with blanket. Yes I am the slim category. Is or normal? Or I didn't do well for my confinement? I did not have such problem before until the recent severe changes cold weather now. I feel anxious when there is a change in the coldness, especially the wind blow and fan

Yes you are right! My face feel cold under the fan even I cover my body with blanket. Yes I am the slim category. Is or normal? Or I didn't do well for my confinement? I did not have such problem before until the recent severe changes cold weather now. I feel anxious when there is a change in the coldness, especially the wind blow and fan

I need to assure you you are perfectly healthy and normal. :)

I have no idea how confinement works. Were you exposed to the same kind of environment/ weather before and after confinement?

I need to assure you you are perfectly healthy and normal. :)

I have no idea how confinement works. Were you exposed to the same kind of environment/ weather before and after confinement?
When we have sunny weather, I am normal. How do you feel now with the weather? Don't you feel horrible?

When I am in air-conditioned places, I easily tremble. The worst is when having meeting in air-conditioned room. I shiver, stammering with my speech till the extend I seemed like I am very nervous. It sucks but I can't control it and my heartbeat will increase.

I am feeling better with this weather, in my room now but with no air-con. Why am I feeling better? Because I bath with cold water. Even in the morning at 6am I still bath with cold water knowing I will bite my teeth hard. Somehow it helps and making my body adapting to mild coldness. :)

One more thing to take note. It is not recommended to have the fan facing and blowing air directly onto your face while you sleep. You can have the fan facing the direction of your body with a blanket on. You can also consider having the fan turning so you don't feel so cold.

It applies to your kids as well. :)

One more thing to take note. It is not recommended to have the fan facing and blowing air directly onto your face while you sleep. You can have the fan facing the direction of your body with a blanket on. You can also consider having the fan turning so you don't feel so cold.

It applies to your kids as well. :)
I have ceiling fan

Hi Mummies,

I have 2 kids. One just given birth in March 2016. With recent changes to cold weather in Singapore , anyone experience that yourself couldn't stand the cold weather, when wind blow or sitting under the fan, you couldn't enjoy the cold wind. I will tremble when body temperature drop. Please help me...

But if under hot weather, I am perfectly a normal.

Seems like your body had drained your nutrients to your children. I was like you last time. Hands and feet always cold. When I drive, I don't turn on the air con and always in long sleeves and jackets. After a research, it is due to lack of nutrients and poor blood circulation. Chinese herbs and tonic helps me alot in it. I am glad to say that I am not afraid of cold and always blast the air con around me. haha. You can me if you need information on improving your on your health and blood circulation.

Seems like your body had drained your nutrients to your children. I was like you last time. Hands and feet always cold. When I drive, I don't turn on the air con and always in long sleeves and jackets. After a research, it is due to lack of nutrients and poor blood circulation. Chinese herbs and tonic helps me alot in it. I am glad to say that I am not afraid of cold and always blast the air con around me. haha. You can me if you need information on improving your on your health and blood circulation.
Yes, you are right. They are close in age - 2 years old and 9 months old. Could you share with me your remedy in improving my health? Seriously feel sick in this weather when wind blow and even under fan.

Back