Bad confinement lady. Please take note.

bbdawn

Please share: bad confinement lady (arrived on Monday evening and asked her to leave on Thursday 12pm)

Hi mummies I would like to share my bad experience with this cl. I just asked her to leave on 24 nov 16.
Her name is tan lokelian (fb name) or ah buay. Tel 0127765959 from Johor if I'm not wrong is segamat. Initially she said$4000 for twins (requested one helper) but later she called and charged me sgd3300 (only want to take care 1 baby but ok to wash both clothes and bathe them, requested one helper too) but upon arrival in the evening, her work is just instruct my helper to do all her jobs then she went in her room and talk to friends. I have CCTV and voice records as evidence when she tried to argue with me as I confronted her on Thursday. Initially I do not want to release her details but
She tried to make lots of funny things and I know two 2017 mummies will pass her deposit soon. I hope They will read my post here: https://www.facebook.com/doreen.chin.779/posts/10154455037514724
And reconsider her as their cl.
She sent me lots voice message to curse my family and babies after leaving my house until I have to block her. I'm still considering to make police report now.
Thank you!

Back