infant care expriences

sunnydollie

Hi everyone... i am going to be starting my 6 months old in IFC soon. Any positive experience to share? how to tell if my baby is doing well in IFC? parents are not allowed to enter the centre even for first few days i am worried till my head is exploding ...

My baby's been in ifc since 3 months old. She's 14m now. . Pros is that she learns faster and is more sociable.. and whatever requests i can just bring it to the ifc and tell them direct. On the days my parents are taking care of her (when i leave her with my parents),i can't speak my mind. With the ifc i don't hav to fear that my kid is playing with some toys that might have choking risk or eating some food that i don't want her to. The cons is that she falls sick more often... but she's got to build up immunity somehow!

Cheer up mummy

hi all!

i sent my bb gal to ifc when she was 3 months old too, the babies there were all placed in fisher price rocker bouncers which i think is good cos it is seemingly more safe and it has hanging toys to keep them entertained! Babies who sleeps thereafter, i think the teachers will transfer them to the babycot. I agree that the babies are sociable and reaches milestones earlier, but i noticed that my baby gal fell sick twice (running nose) i guess its all part and parcel bring in ifc?

Which ifc ur baby is enrolled right now? My helper is going to go back for good, I need to find one near pasir ris area.. looking for reviews of my first skool or little preschool if there any? TIA!

I put my girl at the infant care in MSF at Simei since she was 12 weeks old. So far she likes going to school and has no problems with me hand her in to her caregivers(Teachers) and she even waves at me good bye!

Back