Any reliable renovation contractor to recommend?

zina

Hi
I intend to do some minor renovation to a room. Will need to erect a new wall n some additional work. Pls. recommend reliable contractor. as i have budget constrain reno. cannot be too expensive. Pls pm me your recommendation. thank you.

u can call Cris Cheng @(9853 1289)

- top 100 designer in Singapore
- very reasonable and value for $$$
- has own capentry factory

Juz say u r recommended by Belinda

You can try Chew Interior Design @ the Akira Building. Nice design concept
happy.gif

Hi Snoopy, you may contact my brother Haw Chai @9021 5165 and he has his own carpentry factory and can quote you the direct factory price. Remember to tell him Esther recommended.

Hi ladies.
Any recommended contractors for resale HDB 3 rooms? I just got the key and want to start renovation asap.
My baby is 5 months and she will need more space to play soon. :)

hi, i know off a responsible and professional renovation contractor, i used his service before. his name is Desmond hp 91151526

I have tried Joash Ng from weiken, service is top notch. Workmanship is excellent but I think most importantly is the savings he managed to save for me. Cheapest among several other quotes. His number is 98452700

A designer name Bryan, from Avangard Interior. Nice guy. You can check their website @ avangardinterior.com. His number is 86815751.

Got my flat done by Mr Ong from Lek Kang Reno. Contact : 93887668. He is a designer cum contractor. Very responsible and reliable . Did my renovation 11yrs ago. Everything in my flat s still in very good condition. Shelves stacked with things are still going strong.
Woodwork is super. Built -ins are also going stong.

Got my flat done by Mr Ong from Lek Kang Reno. Contact : 93887668. He is a designer cum contractor. Very responsible and reliable . Did my renovation 11yrs ago. Everything in my flat s still in very good condition. Shelves stacked with things are still going strong.
Thank u 2 Dino! Are his designs good?

Yes. Good. His designs are up to date .
You can also tell him what r your requirements he can design n get it done up for u.

Mr Ong is still doing reno works. He is using the same phone number but his renovation company's name has changed from Lek Kang to IQ Link Design

ladies.. any update as to which contractor is good n cheap? I need a good one for my new BTO 3 room flat. but my current one is very ex...

Hi,
Chunmummy, Mr Ong from IQ Link is good. You save on Interior designer charges when you engage him because he does ID and contractor works together.
His prices are good and workmanship is good. Very reliable and responsible service.
His contact : 93887668

Last edited:
got one reno contractor, all my 3 houses done by her. detailed, workmanship, after sales and price are good. Pm me if keen

Hi,
I need recommendation for carpenter and contractor for minor works for floor polish, remove wall paper, toilet cabinets, tear down cushion wall etc. I do not need ID, jus a reliable and inexpensive contractor who does all these w/o sub-con.
Pls PM me if you have any contacts to share. Thanks mummies

Hi,
I need recommendation for reliable and inexpensive contractor for minor works for toliets cabinet, flooring only. No sub-con.

Hi,
I need recommendation for reliable and inexpensive contractor for minor works for toliets cabinet, flooring only. No sub-con.
Hi I have recently renovated my house toilet and balcony. Reasonable price among others that I compared ‪+65 9740 2022‬ Nigle. His quite nice and friendly will update me about the renovation when I'm busy at work or have something on.

Celeste

HEllo barney baby

Yeap,I did minor renovation (toliets and painting) last jun with Nigel.

So far okay, you may want him to take a look first. ☺

Hi Qqonboard

Is Nigel good? Any good n cheap
Contractor to recommend for 3 room
Resale flat? Thank you. :)
Ello

Mine's not a contractor but he's an ID :) Very responsible and nice chap, any mummies wanna give him a try can drop me a PM! ^^

Hello all,

Would appreciate for any recommendations to a good and reliable reno company specializing in office renovations. Thanks in advance!

Back