Will u give up your good high pay job for ivf?

Should there b a conflict?

One can still work while going for IVF. Just need to inform your reporting officer of your intent.

Some jobs can be more stressful than others. Usually the high paying ones comes with more stress, too. A friend had been unsuccessful in natural conception for 5 years, and aided conception for 2 years, and one round of failed IVF.. Finally she quitted. In her second round of IVF, she was successful. Luck, or related? Nobody knows.

But do consider this. If you quit, would you be able to live comfortably, without financial worries, say, for the next 2 years?

If yes, then, my advice is this. Money is considered "easy to earn, easy to lost"... time and tide waits for no man (woman!). Consider your own circumstance - high paying job is one thing, but I we want to have children, our clock is always ticking. Countdown.

Thing is, I feel bad for quiting on my great boss. But my team is sales team hence it is very stressful and challenging.

But I know that my goal is to have another child ... And clock is ticking... If I don't do it now when will it be .

I am planning for ivf also cos I want another baby asap.insteaad of trying naturally

When we are young(er), we can wait until things happens naturally - i.e. the case of my flight stewardess friend who refused to quit until she becomes pregnant because "it could take one month to infinity"... she quitted within 3 mths.

That friend of mine did a last round of IVF at 42. It failed. So she is resigned to only have one child, but she said the best decision was quitting. Cos she realized, no way she could've gotten pregnant with the work stress that she was going through.

Maybe what you could do is plan for it. Goto see TCM to "tiao" your body to be optimum, also see Gynae.... do all the prep work while you are still working. Quit and do IVF. Set a timeline and do not extend it. Also, if your boss is good, he/she might let you do other less stressful jobs. Cos getting good people is so hard.

Thing is, I feel bad for quiting on my great boss. But my team is sales team hence it is very stressful and challenging.

But I know that my goal is to have another child ... And clock is ticking... If I don't do it now when will it be .

I am planning for ivf also cos I want another baby asap.insteaad of trying naturally
how old is ur first child?

How about taking a few months of no-pay leave instead of quitting? I think it's hard to just quit and do IVF if you have a job you love. Some people really need to earn the money as well. IVF is not cheap either.

Thing is I am alrdy on no pay leave for 6 months. Extending might be tough even though I have a great boss..

end of the day... is you and your hubby need to decide but please make inform decision, most importantly $ got enough bo for you to be jobless for awhile? Your hubby is totally supportive? Also are you okay to "ask" $ from him?

Back